Catspwndogs29

The Scared Thread.... number THREE!

I'd just like to add...

The Enigma of Amigara Fault.

Contains no blood, gore or anything. Extreme horror, claustraphobia and sleeplessness. Almost caused me some lack of sleep, and THATS RARE nowdays.

http://brasscockroach.com/h4ll0w33n2007/ma...ll/Amigara.html

WARNING

THE ABOVE LINK IS TERRIFYING AND CONTAINS ITS OWN PAGE ON TVTROPES.

Oh, and if you want to look for freaky stuff, tvtropes is PERFECT.

*waves hand* I've read that one before. By Junji Ito, isn't it? It was pretty horrible indeed. I don't know where that guy gets these ideas. blink.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Scary Story

If you really want to be scared then read this story. If you want to recover from being scared then watch

WARNING:Profanity is abundant.

AHHHHH! DDD:

and then BWAHAHAH xd.png

I love this thread. biggrin.gif

How about some Ted the Caver here?

That one was really good, don't think I'll ever go caving again, though.

I was kinda dissapointed that it wasn't finished. Or was it implying something else...?

Just a quick recap of a story I heard on Youtube by TheLittleFears:

There was this one about a girl who thought she had rats in her house. She'd never had rat's before, so she decided to wait and see for a little. Sure enough, she would wake in the night to the sounds of scratchings and find pieces of clothes torn up. The strangest thing she found was a bent fork sitting in the middle of the hall. She had enough and went out to buy a bunch of snap traps. Another night passed and when she went to check the traps, only one had gone off. The rate in it, however, wasn't normal. All the skin, the meat, had been picked from it's corpse. She disgustingly threw it out, figuring that another rat (the sick baskets) had gotten to it first.

Later that day, after work, she was cleaning out a cupboard. In it, she found 19 rats forming a rat king. In German folklore, a rat king is a bunch of rats knotted together by the tails in a squirming mass. They are considered very bad luck. However, this rat king wasn't usual. Like the rat she had found in the trap, each and every one had been picked clean of skin and meat. She nearly threw up at the sight, but instead quickly disposed of the dead bodies in a plastic bag. She then went to sleep.

That night she awoke to the sound of scampering of tiny nails on the wooden floor of her hallway. Torn between forgetting it all by getting back to sleep and getting up to, by all her power, end it all, she groggily got up. In the dark she opened the door. Just then, the largest brown rat she had seen ran past her bare feet and into the bedroom. She jumped back, frightened. Something in the hall dropped a fork.

I don't mean to complain, but am I the only one getting tired of jokes about annoying celebrities being scary?

It's just...

They've kinda been done to death, you know? Daneboe even made, like, three or four videos about it.

How about some Ted the Caver here?

That has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. My heart was pounding by the time I finished reading it. I simply cannot believe that all of that really happened. It was like something out of a horror movie. But I'm dying to know how it ended... if he ever found an answer to the terrifying things he saw.

You want scary? YOU WANT SCARY?

DA SCARY STORY

Note to everyone: Do not read at night or while you are playing pokemon. Trust me, I went to bed armed with my flashlight and a whip.

DA SCARY STORY

Note to everyone: Do not read at night or while you are playing pokemon. Trust me, I went to bed armed with my flashlight and a whip.

Oh, wow, that frightened me A LOT for some reason... Possibly because Charon is just plain spooky, or possibly because the notion of my DS getting broken frightens me for some reason.. dry.gif

DA SCARY STORY

I was never much of a Poke'mon fan, so I'm having a hard time picturing Charon, but it's still creepy. Really creepy.

I was never much of a Poke'mon fan, so I'm having a hard time picturing Charon, but it's still creepy. Really creepy.

Check the author's gallery.

*Shudders*

Just watch. Preferably with a blanket over your head.

Reviving with a creepy game based off of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic titled 'Story of the Blanks'.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/573755

For those of you who don't want to play it:

And for those of you who don't want to watch it: (highlight to read - spoiler alert!)

Applebloom wanders into the Everfree Forest and finds a town called Sunny Town. Then she finds the skeleton of a filly and all of the ponies in Sunny Town are actually zombies and they try to kill you. Now go play the game.

Edited by Victini

I've played it in February not knowing it was freaky, I fell asleep at 5 am with my lights on completely.

And, mine, WARNING: It's has gore, it's freaky, and about my little pony. It's called: SHED.MOV

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=cH-yA8U2Xg

It's un-linked, just in case By that I mean, you click and it says undefined and doesn't show any video.. And, to watch, add an I at the end

(Only for the brave)

I've played it in February not knowing it was freaky, I fell asleep at 5 am with my lights on completely.

And, mine, WARNING: It's  has gore, it's freaky, and about my little pony. It's called: SHED.MOV 

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=cH-yA8U2Xg

It's un-linked, just in case By that I mean, you click and it says undefined and doesn't show any video.. And, to watch, add an I at the end

(Only for the brave)

Oh my god, I love the .mov series! ;w; Apples.mov is the best.

creeps me out, which really sucks because pretty much EVERYSINGLEMINECRAFTVIDEOEVER uses it and aaaaugh ;_;

just the way the weird flute-y things are so distorted and ;______________; h-hold me

Edited by Victini

Apples. mov was good. The Shed. Mov was the gory one, so was magic, but not as bad.

Now, i'm not trying to offend anyone, but the disgusting McDonalds food.

For, people with really weak stomachs, watch out, this video has a bunch of rotting food in it.

McDonalds Horror

EDIT: It is scary to me, because, well, mold can kill.

Edited by dr.bieber229

SURPRISE SCARE, ANYONE?!

Bong Chong Dong Ghost

HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ;_;

That one was kind of scary, I jumped a few times. (I'm pretty used to jump scares)

Have you seen PewDiePie's reaction to it?

That one was kind of scary, I jumped a few times. (I'm pretty used to jump scares)

Have you seen PewDiePie's reaction to it?

I had a mini heart attack when I read Dong Chong Dong Ghost. Mainly because it had sound and I wasn't really expecting it. o_o

I love PewDiePie, but I have not seen his reaction to it, no. I'll definitely check it out.

Which bring me to my next question...have any of you played Amnesia? It is supposedly the scariest game of all time. And by some of the Youtube videos on it, I'd say the critics are about right.

I had a mini heart attack when I read Dong Chong Dong Ghost. Mainly because it had sound and I wasn't really expecting it. o_o

I love PewDiePie, but I have not seen his reaction to it, no. I'll definitely check it out.

Which bring me to my next question...have any of you played Amnesia? It is supposedly the scariest game of all time. And by some of the Youtube videos on it, I'd say the critics are about right.

One of my friends and I are buying it sometime this month! I'm super excited. We both love creepy stuff.

I was just watching a short Let's Play of Slender, and I don't even know

The game made me so nervous that something was gonna pop out at any second and some of the scares where Slenderman gets REALLY close to you made me jump out of my seat. x___x And if you actually get caught, ugh, that screeching noise is terrible.

And I wasn't even playing it. D:

I was just watching a short Let's Play of Slender, and I don't even know

The game made me so nervous that something was gonna pop out at any second and some of the scares where Slenderman gets REALLY close to you made me jump out of my seat. x___x And if you actually get caught, ugh, that screeching noise is terrible.

And I wasn't even playing it. D:

I played that game as soon as I found it. Haha, it can be really creepy. I'm never able to finish it ,________,

Has anyone read 1000Vultures' PenPal series?