Catspwndogs29

The Scared Thread.... number THREE!

Marble Hornets

Watched through the first 15 videos or so last night...

...I won't lie, I went to bed with the lights on. And I'm completely terrified of Slenderman now.

Scary Story

If you really want to be scared then read this story. If you want to recover from being scared then watch

WARNING:Profanity is abundant.

That was scary. I saw it at night, and thankfully didn't get any nightmares. I showed it to my mom and she jumped at the first movement.

I want to click the links... put it is 8 pm and I don't want to get scared...

I'm not clicking.

here is a freaky image, though to be fair. pentagrams aren't evil. they were actually on of the first symbols used in Christianity until the catholic church decided on the cross. it was only in modern time people started calling it satanic. it's actually the upside down pentagram that's bad, has to due with the reversing the meaning in the points. which makes sense since flipping the cross does the same thing. but i figure this thing is upside down somewhere. unsure.gif

user posted image

Call me weird, but things like Slenderman, Jeff, Rake and other similiar stuff didn't scare me that much. I even played Slender - almost no effect.

BUT, I really was scared by Afraid of Monsters. I had to stare at about 50 images of dragons and cats to calm myself.

Also there was one flash game which scared me too. Can't remember the name, but it was related to coma.

Been playing a lot of scary games lately. Favorite so far is Nightmare house 2 (half life 2:episode two mod for steam) and SCP containment breach.

That hurts my ears. I was too busy being annoyed to be scared. >.<

However,

is creepy.

I think I don't like Hypno anymore. That song gave me the chills.

I think I'll listen to

to forget about that one.

So you ladies want nightmare fuel, huh? Hmm...

How about the Chzo Mythos series by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw? Start at 5 Days a Stranger. The third game (Trilby's Notes) freaked me out the most. Yahtzee warns about gore in 5 Days, but I don't remember anything too bad and the graphics aren't realistic anyway. Actually I think I'll replay these myself...

1213 by the same author is pretty creepy too.

Creeped out yet? No? Try Eversion.

There are some creepy horror VNs out there, but my main rig is out of commission at the moment so I don't have the links. :/

[edit]

Gah. The first few 5 Days links don't work any more, but the "Reality Blights" one seems to. I'll check the other game links too...

[edit]

Looks like all the Yahtzee games are ready and waiting to download from http://yahtzee.roushimsx.com/ . smile.gif

Edited by ajrich

Could

be classified as scary? Maybe. Edited by Hazel360