Catspwndogs29

The Scared Thread.... number THREE!

user posted image

What the censorkip.gif. I love Siberian huskies. Why did the internet have to go and do that to me...

By the way, I have a question: why is it called creepypasta?

It's a play on words, based off of copypasta, which is basically a popular story that is copied and makes its way around the internet. SoiledLove...O.O

I remember when I was little (about 7) I watched Indiana Jones and The Ark of the Covenant. When everyones faces melted and stuff I was so scared! I watched it the other day and just lol'ed so much!

Hey, guys, you know in one of the Pokemon games, Gary asks what happens if a Pokemon dies. But Pokemon can't die, they can only faint, according to what someone in the game said. Yet, Gary has a raticate that he uses against you once, but, mysteriously, he doesn't ever use it again...

He probably just dumped it in the PC for all eternity and left it to gather dust.

That's what most of us trainers do, and I think that's as close to death as ingame Pokemon can get. |D Next to being released and all.

And Pokemon can die if you're doing a Nuzlocke Run, after all. Not to mention Latios died in one of the movies (although different continuities and stuff.)

Edited by Switch

If you pay close attention, you'll find that Gary hinted that his raticate died. Twice.

That's what my friend said.

If you pay close attention, you'll find that Gary hinted that his raticate died. Twice.

That's what my friend said.

actually, if im remembering correctly, in the hacked version of lonliness the eevee when the trainer battles gary's raticate he dies for good. and then gary makes a big deal about it saying "You killed my pokemon!". mabye it's a different creepypasta.

but yeah, i don't dump my starter in the pc box unless im breeding something. so he either released it or it died. who knows? xd.png

He probably just dumped it in the PC for all eternity and left it to gather dust.

That's what most of us trainers do, and I think that's as close to death as ingame Pokemon can get. |D Next to being released and all.

And Pokemon can die if you're doing a Nuzlocke Run, after all. Not to mention Latios died in one of the movies (although different continuities and stuff.)

When you see him in the tower, he's facing a grave. He turns around and says "Hey, why are you here if none of your Pokemon are dead?"

Pretty sure Raticate died. ;_;

Also, death is canon. Anyone else remember the NPCs in the Pokemon tower crying and talking about how much they miss their Pokemon? :L

Oh, and we can never have a Scared Thread without the dreaded... Oh! I can't bring myself to say its name! It's too frightening!

user posted image

not scary just stupid to the point where the point in itself becomes idiotic...

Did anybody notice that TheFineBros made a Teens React To Salad Fingers video?

Did anybody notice that TheFineBros made a Teens React To Salad Fingers video?

saw that xd.png can't stop watching it.

i have a little pokepasta, it's more creepy than scary...mabye not scary at all to you but i sends chills down my spine. its 22 minutes so if you have the patience (if i spelled that right):

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=5SQlu1WfEnQ

it's on repeat so yeah.

Scary Story

If you really want to be scared then read this story. If you want to recover from being scared then watch

WARNING:Profanity is abundant.

i had a bowel movement 'coz of you...

That story of the Bongcheon-Dong Ghost.....

I will never walk outside at night by myself again....

Holy censorkip.gif the story of the Bongcheon-Dong Ghost.

Her face when she can't find her flippin baby. CANNOT UNSEE OMG.

Whyyyy did I read that when I'm about to sleep lol.

Marble Hornets entry #19. Home alone. 3AM. It was a bit... yeah.

Edited by philpot123

Has anyone here heard of the SCP website? Not the games, but the actual original?

Those stories are very life-like. It can be absolutely terrifying to some. I've found the Old Man, The Statue, The Staircase and the story with the alligator quite creepy.

I'm a member there. biggrin.gif

And I hate, hate, HATE the Bone Hives. They're all my worst nightmares made into one disgusting, horrifying pudding.

Very Recently I've played the game Slender ;~; and it's safe to say it scares me as much as Amnesia, maybe more. Walking around in a scary dark forest with Slenderman following you is not fun Dx.

Idk why its called creepypasta.xd.png Pasta,isnt very scary

There's a scarier version of Slender called "Sanatorium". F--k, I watched PewDiePie play it, and I thought it wasn't scary, but it was! ;__; Sanatorium is 10x scarier than the forest Slender game. Uggh. Slenderman moves very creepily in Santorium! Beware~ >_<

i had a bowel movement 'coz of you...

I'd also call that a cheap scare!! It's a screamer technically... T.T

Anyone here heard of Ib? It's great. Not so much violence and gore as more of just creepy and startling. I loved this game.

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/ib.htm

"A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.

While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.

And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery..."

There are multiple endings depending on what you do in the game. :3

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Anyone here heard of Ib? It's great. Not so much violence and gore as more of just creepy and startling. I loved this game.

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/ib.htm

"A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.

While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.

And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery..."

There are multiple endings depending on what you do in the game. :3

I LOVE Ib!!! I saw PewDiePie playthrough that game, and now I really want to play it! I just hope I can get the good ending...

I got the happy ending first time through. x3 My sister and brother however, were not so fortunate...

My sister originally got 'Together, Forever' And my brother got 'Forgotten Portrait'.

;-; Garry...

I just started playing that game last night. I had started playing in fullscreen, but it made my eyes uncomfortable, so I had to switch to windowed mode, but then stuff started happening and I was suddenly glad I didn't have it fullscreened anymore @_@

I LOVE Ib!!! I saw PewDiePie playthrough that game, and now I really want to play it! I just hope I can get the good ending...

My great-uncle is called Ib- for a weird second I thought you were talking about him... :B

A Jack-In-The-Box =)

Mainly for unsuspecting youngsters ~

Linked for size

Edit: If this wasn't posted: Zombies from Minecraft. Even worst when you're in a dark tunnel and have run out of torches biggrin.gif

(Also linked for size)

Edited by DeathCry