TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

That's strange. I got the message that I had too many eggs (which I didn't have), and when I checked my scroll it turned out that I actually got the egg I clicked on, it just didn't give me the code page. Oh well. Now I have two of the ones that changes colours in the sunlight, one with brilliant radiance and one with speckles. I'll have to try to get the fell fire when some of these hatch. I need more than one of each anyway, so I won't drop any of these to try and get the last one. Now I can go eat breakfast, as I have room for no more eggs anyway biggrin.gif

I think you should use your Pinks to influence those two sunlight eggs. One male and one female. So you'll have the whole couple. xd.png

Bawwww, all the new hatchies are so cute! Although I still think the Nebula and Fire Fell are the cutest. :3

@Drakrono: Thanks for linkage! They're incredibly awesome. o3o

Edited by Mustangs44

That's strange. I got the message that I had too many eggs (which I didn't have), and when I checked my scroll it turned out that I actually got the egg I clicked on, it just didn't give me the code page.

that's exactly what happened to me!

its a nice little surprise.

I think you should use your Pinks to influence those two sunlight eggs. One male and one female. So you'll have the whole couple. xd.png

That's actually a very good idea. Why didn't I think of that? I even saved my two adult pinks for this occasion. Thanks for the tip!

Bawwww, all the new hatchies are so cute! Although I still think the Nebula and Fire Fell are the cutest. :3

@Drakrono: Thanks for linkage! They're incredibly awesome. o3o

Well, I don't really remember the name of the last one. Do you know?

I'm more into the Sunlight and the nebula. But all four of them are gorgeous.

The Fell hatchie is still my fave. xd.png

*Pokes Cave* Come on, drop, I need a Fell.....

Bright Breasted Wyverns

bright breasted wyvern.

Thank yor for the new dragons, TJ!

They look georgeous, appreciation to the spriters! <3

Seems like all of them are Wyverns so maybe they can only breed with other wyverns, like the drakes. I think so?!? wink.gif

I didn't get one at the hourly drop, but at a 5min-drop *grins happily*

Those hatchies are sweet. I hope mine is going to hatch soon ^^

Possibly, although one of them apparently isn't technically a wyvern. It's all very confusing tongue.gif

Possibly, although one of them apparently isn't technically a wyvern. It's all very confusing tongue.gif

I don't think most of us matter that much, as long as they're cute. xd.png

I sound so n00bish, but I haven't ever really bothered to check drop times, except for the hourly. What are all the Drop times for the cave?

I sound so n00bish, but I haven't ever really bothered to check drop times, except for the hourly. What are all the Drop times for the cave?

I'll be so ninja'd - Drops every 5 minutes.

Every 5 minutes three eggs are dropped.

ninja.gif

Edited by Drakrono

Every five minutes, but they go so fast that there's about a second worth of eggs there. No exaggeration. blink.gif

ninja.gif x 2

xd.png

Edited by Mustangs44

Thanks-Just missed a Fell Flame. D:

Eck, things are looking down. Oh well, i'll keep perservering.

@_@;; I've gotten desperate enough to try for the 5 minute drops. Apparently there are more than just 3 eggs in those drops.

There's 4.

Maybe 6.

*Runs off for the 5:45am drop*

6-ish.

And I has a Fell Flame. :3

I'M COMING FER YUUUU, (green) SPECKLED! >D