TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I'm glad that the Nebulas will be common, they're so pretty.. biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot happy.gif

@Alexis_Wingstar: *gives your egg a click* ~_^

Still nothing. *sigh* and I planned to get so much stuff done today! Oh well tongue.gif

At least my sister got a Nebula. Hooray for sister! How come she got the better clicking reflexes?

And, come on... less than 400 people on the site and I can't catch one?! I caught myself two vampires when they were first released, and there was at least 1000 people on then! I need to practise more...

I wish I knew what adult fells look like - still, it'll be exciting to wait and see. I love the hatchie.

I'm having no luck. *reaches out for the beautiful eggs*

Oh, well. I already know how awesome the sprites look, which is more than most the site.

Nebula Hatchies are definently in my faves.xd.png They make me think of Christmas time, oddly enough.

*Pokes cave* Give me a Feeeeeelllllllll.

Why do you allude me (green) speckles? WHY?!?!?

Now all the early birds on the East Coast will be up. dry.gif

Screw sleep! I need pretties! *Puts out poke-chow as a lure*

This is so random. I got 2 '10 Valentines with over 1000 people in the cave straight away, as the drop started, and I can't get just 1 Fell....D:

This is so random. I got 2 '10 Valentines with over 1000 people in the cave straight away, as the drop started, and I can't get just 1 Fell....D:

Probably because you have to pause at least a tiny bit to make sure you're clicking on a Fell, and in that short span of time someone else has ninja'd the egg sad.gif

You could always try to get something now, you've one slot open yet. You just might get lucky. ;D

Not with 300+ trying for the same eggs. Will try again later today.

Because the '10s were just the same egg over and over, monotonous clicking. This one you need to skim the description before clicking. So it's not just dying reflexes, it's slow reading. xd.png

Edit: Drakrono ninja.gif 'd my own thoughts. O_O

Edited by Mustangs44

I wish I knew what adult fells look like - still, it'll be exciting to wait and see. I love the hatchie.

I know what they all look like! And no I'm not sharing the spoiler pic.

It was so difficult to stop myself from reflex clicking every time I refreshed... I spasm-clicked on a second Nebula but luckily someone else had snagged it.

I'm locked now, waiting for my failed vamp bite to stop taking up space...

I got myself a Nebula/Radiance, and gee golly is it lovely. Starry Night/VanGogh-like, even. I can stare at it, mesmirized, for ages.

I wanna Sun next.

ohhhh!!!

Happy day!

Somehow with my epically slow clicking I managed to grab two of the radiant eggs (the ones I like the look of the most), and got a CB stone outta the AP and a little pink that should hatch soon. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what these new eggs will grow into.

Spose' you're right. Darn my skimming! I'll just go for any description that says 'Fell' or 'Flame'. I always keep going to click a Nebula but just stopping myself in time.xd.png I'm going to get another Nebula once my first hatches!

Not with 300+ trying for the same eggs. Will try again later today.

It's 300+ now; it'll be 600+ later. Better to try now, or wait a couple of days when that first click-y frenzy from shiny new eggs dies down.