TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

GAH! That fell-fire hatchling is adorable!!! *ded of cute*

I concur! I guess since they're wyverns, they're born with their wings.

Wow, people really want these eggs...I just saw a Paper on the AP, and a Paper hatchie just before.

Also, when will the next drop be? i want to be prepared. xd.png

I'm about to squee. The cuteness overload from the Fell Fire hatchie, it's too much. X_x

Edit: @Wet Sock: At x:25.

Edited by Mustangs44

So with male and female sprites, I have to catch 8 eggs (I don't do frozen hatchies).

I just hope these guys are either commons or uncommons.

Now I have to wait for my darn hatchlings to grow up to grab some more xd.png GROW LITTLE ONES GRROOOWW!

No you don't. xd.png The limit is four hatchies or four eggs, so you can still grab two more eggs before you're locked.

I'm entirely too excited about these sprites hatching. :3

I should be in bed right now! I missed my chance at watching my nightly Doctor Who because I was here chatting with you guys and playing around with Eggs Around the World.

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Now I have three of them, I only need the flame one to have one of each biggrin.gif I've been more lucky than I usually am - I tend to get several of the same to begin with. I wonder which of them will fill the last free space on my scroll.

Oh wow, they're here. Now I just have to wait for my hatchies to grow up.

Heh, I knew it was going to be today. tongue.gif

Still, seems like even with Google Chrome I'm not fast enough to get an egg. Will wait. xd.png

Ah, just snagged a fell fire! I'm so happy, I've missed so many this morning already and that's the one I really wanted. Just got to get the sunlight one and I'll have my four. biggrin.gif

No you don't.  xd.png The limit is four hatchies or four eggs, so you can still grab two more eggs before you're locked.

Oh thx...I am sorta new I didn't know xd.png

Oh wow, they're here. Now I just have to wait for my hatchies to grow up.

Your icon... that sounds familiar. Is that from Good Omens? :3

I can't sleep till the last two eggs hatch ohmy.gif

I can't sleep until I get a Fell Fire egg. Yay for another four and a half more hours on the computer.. >_<

Can't wait to see those hatchies though

And on an unrelated topic, I think the first few Summon hatchies are due to mature today. o3o

OK, somebody take a break from squeeeing and tell me, WHERE are you seeing the new hatchies???

OMG, the sunlight is brilliant. Kill me hatchies. Kill me with your cuteness. xd.pngxd.png

Love all those little wings.

OK, somebody take a break from squeeeing and tell me, WHERE are you seeing the new hatchies???

first page: Tj's post. wink.gif

Front page of this thread.

ninja.gif'd

@Mustangs: A few have actually grown up already. o.o;;

Edited by Diem Adrienne

And on an unrelated topic, I think the first few Summon hatchies are due to mature today. o3o

A few have already. They are amazing <3 Absolutely gorgeous.

@Mustangs: A few have actually grown up already. o.o;;

Orly? I need to go digging for the pictures, then. xd.png

That's strange. I got the message that I had too many eggs (which I didn't have), and when I checked my scroll it turned out that I actually got the egg I clicked on, it just didn't give me the code page. Oh well. Now I have two of the ones that changes colours in the sunlight, one with brilliant radiance and one with speckles. I'll have to try to get the fell fire when some of these hatch. I need more than one of each anyway, so I won't drop any of these to try and get the last one. Now I can go eat breakfast, as I have room for no more eggs anyway biggrin.gif

A few have already. They are amazing <3 Absolutely gorgeous.

Well, they're really not LUGIA. xd.pngxd.png And they're very beautiful. The description is awesome too. xd.png