TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I'm just gonna stay away from the 'fell flames'. They're vicious little guys.

Oh, congrats to Jeredu, Angz and all new offical in cave artists~

So which of the egg is the nebulos dragon you are all talking about?

Probably the shiny purple one?

So, how many minutes do the eggs appear in the cave? (Sorry, complete noob here)

Yep. It's what we spriters do.

Just have to be careful... especially with the spiky ones..... gah....

;P

Oh, wow. That thought just sent a horrid phantom pain through my body. xd.png Gahh!! xd.png

Okay, I'm locked and with all this madness I won't even try today. xd.png Maybe tomorrow or as soon as I get unlocked.

So which of the egg is the nebulos dragon you are all talking about?

Second row. :3

Yep. It's what we spriters do.

Just have to be careful... especially with the spiky ones..... gah....

;P

Sounds painful. xd.png

...so....how do you feel about your second release? I've waited for the nebulas and knew they had to be released sometimes soon...they've been off the completed list for a while.

Absolutely delighted. <3 Now I've got two dragons that I need to make armies of, after I start running low on commons needed for my goals again-- Canopies and Nebulas. ^^

Our Nebula's, dear wink.gif *hugs* thanks for the message on MSN! biggrin.gif

Pssh. The two ones on my scroll are MINE. And you can't have them! D< Go get your own! *hoards*

<3<3<3

I do love our babehs. So glad they've been released. And I told you I'd message you, so as soon as I knew, I sent the message. ;P

Congratulations on becoming a site artist! <3

Eggs actually drop for as long as there are eggs in the predetermined queue for that drop. Eggs are being taken ridiculously fast at the moment.

At the moment hourly drops are going in ~3 min of straight drop; this may slow down as the immediate frenzy lets up a bit :3

Congratulations to the new in-cave artists! As unhelpful as this is, I feel compelled to babble about loving the new sprites <3

(Looks like a "fell flame" army is going to accumulate on my scroll ;_; /shot)

Them wyverns are absolutely beautiful. They're my favorite of this bunch but the others are very nice as well. ^^

Pssh. The two ones on my scroll are MINE. And you can't have them! D< Go get your own! *hoards*

<3<3<3

I do love our babehs. So glad they've been released. And I told you I'd message you, so as soon as I knew, I sent the message. ;P

Congratulations on becoming a site artist! <3

Very true... but we're making a lineage, dammit. I have a thread reserved. tongue.gif

Thank you very much. <3 <3 <3 I am beyond delighted to see them released.

Looks like a "fell flame" army is going to accumulate on my scroll ;_; /shot

You're gonna have to fight me for them! *Sends army of ravenous Vine dragons after kad*

xd.png

Congrats Skinst and Completely on becoming in-cave artsists and Sif for your second in-cave breed!

pff...you guys already talking about armies when I still need ONE...of ANY of them xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

This is impossible for those on a slower connection. I keep missing out on the ones I want most.

Don't worry, they're permanent releases. Things will slow down after a day or 2, and you'll be able to catch your own. Also, people will begin dropping duplicates into the AP soon, once the 5 hour wait is over. Try stalking there.

You'll catch them. Just be patient. smile.gif

EDIT: *stalks the new Space thread (and Sif and skinst) in Breeding for the grand opening.....*

Edited by Gyps13

Just because it's April fools doesn't mean there will be a prank.

Yay new eggs - thanks TJ and Artists for a wonderful surprise this morning ^^

Already got 2 of the new ones (I have 3 Nebulas I belive), but I want the other two also ^^

Aw, I just saw a dead nebula at Eggs Around the World. T.T

WHAT?!?

A dead one already? *sniffles*

Just because it's April fools doesn't mean there will be a prank.

Perhaps the prank will be that there isn't one.

ETA: I EQ'd my eggs when I got four, and ended up having three dead nebulas and one dead sunsong. Sorry xd.png

Edited by silverstreak12

Okies, got a fell flame eggie! Now I'm locked, but I should be unlocked again this afternoon/evening. Any word on how rare/common these are yet?