but i was referring to the picture that was shown earlier lol

holy carpsicles!

ur right!

and yes

i mean CARP

the fishy :3

user posted image

user posted image

The female electric changes also...there wasn't a foot lifted up before.

Well, I've got my four eggs (three Nebula and a Speckled), so I should be off for the night. The new adult sprites all look gorgeous, too. Nice job, DC spriters. I like them.

Can't wait to see what tricks y'all have up your sleeve for April Fool's Day. smile.gif

-hugs Kesson-

This is proof of how inconsiderate people can be.

They were removed from the list for a reason, so there's at least some element of surprise. But really, when you go about ruining it, it does nothing but piss off the mods and artists.

It's not just the mods and artists. Everybody gets mad when the surprise is ruined. Just not as much as you.

The female electric changes also...there wasn't a foot lifted up before.

oops really?

i just saw the BIG changes and was like

MUST SHOW ohmy.gif

didnt actually take the time to look at the others >.>

and i think sunrise probably changes to

but i have all females of that type ;_;

didnt realize that before now

Edited by Gil212

*sigh* I didn't miss them unfortunately >.< Kinda ruined the surprise . . .

You're not alone. I wish I had gone to bed when I meant to, but instead I had to stay on this board. D:

Thanks to everyone for the hard work done to pull this off.

Fohtia LOVE your screenshot.

I knew all of them when I just saw eggs, because I was checking progress list a lot. I'm ok with this, but why in the world to ruin the surprise for people who doesn't want to know before?

It's not difficult: save the list and update it, and you will always know. If people doesn't do it, thay simply like the surprise idea. It was meant to be that way, or TJ could just show the adult pics when eggs are released. Hope, not so much people have seen it...

oops really?

i just saw the BIG changes and was like

MUST SHOW ohmy.gif

didnt actually take the time to look at the others >.>

and i think sunrise probably changes to

but i have all females of that type ;_;

didnt realize that before now

I think. Though I'd like to see an old picture of the electrics just to compare.

I think. Though I'd like to see an old picture of the electrics just to compare.

looks like your right

(i checked the wiki tongue.gif )

they didnt have a raised foot before

good eyes!

user posted image --> user posted image

Old / New

Edited by Kila

WHOA! We've got some more dimorphism updates! The Electrics and Sunrise/Sunsets have changed ohmy.gif

Wow, hadn't noticed until now. They are amazing, especially love the sunsets <3 Gonna have to collect more of them. At this rate I'll never complete my collection tongue.gif

Ha! Just desserts for poisoning our cake tongue.gif

Well, at least during my fighting with my mouselessness and restarting the computer, I missed seeing the adult sprites. Even though I remember what the BBW looks like. :3

::unpoisons the cake and hands some to everyone::

And still not a crack in sight. dry.gif *sigh*

Well, I'm happily locked, and nothing to see, so I guess that's my cue to hit the sack. Night all. happy.gif

Could someone give me a summary of what's going on? I have to go and therefore do not have time to search this topic.

looks like your right

(i checked the wiki tongue.gif )

they didnt have a raised foot before

good eyes!

Looks like the vampire egg also got updated :3

someone already has a picture up.

I personally do not like surprises, but i respect other people's idea of how things should be done. So why should anyone post images of adult mayhem dragons if they are not supposed to be seen until they grow?

anyway, happy fool's day. hope our eggs won't turn all into an omelette just for a joke smile.gif

We have four new eggies.

The electrics have dimorphism.

The suns have changed.

New eggy sprites for vamp and stripes.

I knew all of them when I just saw eggs, because I was checking progress list a lot. I'm ok with this, but why in the world to ruin the surprise for people who doesn't want to know before?

It's not difficult: save the list and update it, and you will always know. If people doesn't do it, thay simply like the surprise idea. It was meant to be that way, or TJ could just show the adult pics when eggs are released. Hope, not so much people have seen it...

And let the MAYHEM begin. I love knowing what the adults look like.

The new vamp looks nice, as does the new electric. I just wish I could get a hold of the new eggs. Specially that Wyvern!