deblogan

Pictish Lizards

Congrats, Raistlin24! Fingers are crossed for correct gender and compatibility!

And...TAH-DAHHHH!!! Another Pictish Lizard for my scroll!

Introducing Pictish Spice MacDubh biggrin.gif

The hope is that he will mate with PictLiz Genie MacSuibhne when he grows up and give me a 5th gen where all of the 3rd gens have pumpkin parents!

(I'm going to rebreed my dragons every year to work toward Pictish Lizards with pumpkins in every generation biggrin.gif )

I'm off to update the 1st page!

I'd love to show off my new gift, and soon-to-be newest member of the Pictish lineage. It was love at first sight. wub.gif

Edited by Goslander

I'd love to show off my new gift, and soon-to-be newest member of the Pictish lineage. It was love at first sight.  wub.gif

I have a sibling to that one. LOVE the parents' names *lol*

I'm off to update the 1st page for you and Husker!

Congrats on that 5th Gen, Husker!!

Go, Pictish Lizards!!!

Edited by deblogan

*happy dancing*

Just LOOK at the lovely 5th gen my Pictish Lizards just gave me!

Not sure where I'll find a mate, but I love the pattern biggrin.gif

I'll be around, off and on, trekwriter! Always happy to swap eggs biggrin.gif

And...introducing the newest member of my Pictish Lizard clan (courtesy of trekwriter!)

PictLiz Mudita MacSuibhne

Congrats on your AP find, Schnikeys, and on that lovely 3rd gen, hellhunt!

Beautiful, Goslander!

*rushes off to update the 1st page*

He gendered and now has a name! I believe I forgot to report naming his dam . . . sorry about that. Now to find him a mate!

Congrats, Raistlin24!

Off to update the 1st page, Goslander...

Tiny eggies in the cave LOL will try to hoard them...

Will it be possible to add them to picktish lineages, if they will breed wit pumpkins?

*squeeee!* LOOK at all those tiny eggs!

Once they've grown up and we have a chance to test them with Pygmies and Pumpkins, I'm all for adding to our lineage.

Variety at last!!

If they'll interbreed, folk will have the option of creating different patterns of tiny dragon lineages *dreams of pretty little lineages*

Can't wait to find out what they all look like.

More later...

AND...Introducing: PictLiz Pearl MacSuibhne biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

Come one, come all!

If tiny dragons can breed with Pygmies and/or Pumpkins, they are welcome among the Pictish Lizards!!

I have one of each. Just imagine the possibilities if these beauties are breedable with our existing pictish lizards!

I know! I can hardly wait to find out which ones are breedable with our Lizards!

I have four of the five...haven't caught a Pearl yet...

He gendered and now has a name! I believe I forgot to report naming his dam . . . sorry about that. Now to find him a mate!

If you haven't found a mate for him yet, I have a few pairs I could try for you.

If you haven't found a mate for him yet, I have a few pairs I could try for you.

I'd be very appreciative. To be honest, I'm ALWAYS locked, which is the main reason I'm not very active here and not asking for eggs left and right. Whenever I do find myself able, I'll be sure to remember to ask you if you could breed for me. Thanks! smile.gif

Woot! My new little dragons should grow up today. Can't wait to try breeding a few of them for the lineage...

smileytechie shared a gorgeous Tiny Rainbow idea over in the Even Gen Thread, I think I may have to try one myself biggrin.gif

Does anyone have thoughts for rules for these new additions? Our original line required pygmy x pumpkin in all the CB pairings.

Do we want to say that each "lineage" will need a CB pumpkin and a CB pygmy in the 1st generation?

Or do we want to simply make this a Tiny Dragon Lineage, and whatever mix you want to breed, you can bring them here and ask for help and/or offer babies to good homes?

As I said in my original post: I love both (all) these small dragons and am anxious to play with a lovely lineage for them. So I'm totally open to suggestions! biggrin.gif

Yaay! I'm so excited for all the little ones!

Do you plan on including lineages with just pygmies/tinies?