deblogan

Pictish Lizards

I went and got myself scroll locked again. >_< Just a moment, please...

And I was wondering, could I ask for CB pygmys or pumpkins? Or would that be impolite? 'Cause I wouldn't know where to start with a second generation one...

It's not impolite, it's just not likely to happen because it won't help you much in this lineage.

CB Pygmies are available on a regular basis. You can catch them yourself.

The problem is the Pumpkins. They were a special release dragon at Halloween 2009. There are no CB Pumpkins available, and there probably won't be again. Around Halloween the pumpkins will probably breed true again and you'll be able to get a 2nd or 3rd gen pumpkin then. Right now, even if you breed a pumpkin x pygmy pair, all you'll get are pygmies. Pumpkins won't breed until near Halloween...and that's totally at TJ's discretion.

So...I suggest you get a few 2nd gen pygmy eggs from those of us who do have CB pumpkins and work your lineage from there. I got to this pretty pygmy before we got to the Halloween breeding season last year biggrin.gif You'll notice the only pumpkins in the lineage are in the CB generation (and only 2 of them are mine...the others I traded for or requested).

I counted wrong before I bred and auto abandoned this little guy, if anyone wants to pick it up.

Don't worry, Gos, I saved the little darling smile.gif Now if "she" will only gender right and like the mate I have picked for "her" smile.gif

Oh good! I was so disappointed when I saw the auto abandon message, but I'm happy to know it will still be part of the Pictish Lizards. smile.gif

I ended up naming my little one Parva Pictish! And it was a girl, by the way =3

She's properly named on the list now!

trekwriter - did your baby find a home in the lineage?

No, Deblogan--we still have the little guy. He is currently growing up on hubby's scroll to prevent inbreeding in case we can't find a home for him.

Please add this baby to the 2nd gen list. She is a lucky AP find!

Kim Luin

Edit: Please also add this 4th gen also. It's influenced male (but now I see it should have been female.) I can't use another male. Oh well, will have to breed a sibling to this one to be mate to this 4th gen male.

But if anyone would like this 4th gen egg, I'd be glad to share. Just drop me a PM.

Edited by Husker

Please also add this 4th gen also. It's influenced male (but now I see it should have been female.) I can't use another male. Oh well, will have to breed a sibling to this one to be mate to this 4th gen male.

But if anyone would like this 4th gen egg, I'd be glad to share. Just drop me a PM.

Tried to meet you in the IRC... got delayed, but when I got there you wouldn't answer my PMs... watched you "quit" the IRC... hopefully you will come back and we can connect sad.gif

Edit: Please also add this 4th gen also. It's influenced male (but now I see it should have been female.) I can't use another male. Oh well, will have to breed a sibling to this one to be mate to this 4th gen male.

This 4th gen now belongs to Ldyfsh, we were able to meet after all. I'm glad someone spoke up for it. Enjoy!

This 4th gen now belongs to Ldyfsh, we were able to meet after all.  I'm glad someone spoke up for it.  Enjoy!

Baby in question has now gendered and been named smile.gif May I introduce the newest male in the lineage: Luinth of the MacDubhs

OH, and while I'm at it, here are 2 more Pictish dragons that should be formally introduced and added into the fold:

Female 3G Pygmy: Geeth of Gosland

Male 2G Pygmy: Petruth

Edited by Ldyfsh

Thanks for reporting in, Ldyfsh!

*scurries off to update the 1st page*

Hrm, I meant to post here ages ago, but I forgot. I have quite a few pygmy x pumpkin dragons that I believe would qualify for this lineage.

2nd gen pygmies:

Morag the Tiny Dragon

Orc the Tiny Dragon

Paradiso the Tiny Dragon

3rd gen pygmies:

Michael the Tiny Dragon

Winifred the Tiny Dragon

4th gen pygmy:

Nevernever the Tiny Dragon

2nd gen pumpkins:

Laurie Strode's Halloween

Nancy Thompson's Nightmare

I would be happy to breed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gens on request.

Wonderful, codyne! Welcome to the lineage.

Sorry I'm so late responding...I've been traveling and getting back has been even more hectic than being gone *lol*

I'll add all your little beauties to the front page in a bit. And thanks for volunteering to breed. New blood is *always* welcome!

Here's my latest 4th gen, a sibling to the one I gifted Ldyfsh. It's a girl and named Rowan Luin. Hopefully she will like Vaughn, and give me another lovely 5th gen! Slowly but surely I'm working my way to another 6th!

codyne, I would love a 4th gen from you sometime. I'd be willing to breed something in exchange. Thanks!

Sure, just shoot me a PM when you're open and I'll try my pair.

My pictish project is moving on with baby steps LOL

I got gifted with http://dragcave.net/lineage/V1cU - Vicu Vex HellHunt

Hopefully she will like one of the three unmated 2gen pumpiks I have LOL

Goal is to have 7 pygmy x pumpkin checker pairs by the Halloween LOL I guess I can make it xd.png