deblogan

Pictish Lizards

I hadn't realized pygmies were this popular on the forums.....I'm guessing this project has everything/everyone it needs?

Do you still need that egg?

I can try for it if you do...

Sorry, didnt saw your post! Thanks for your offer but i got already one gifted smile.gif

I have a bit to wait, but after that i will breed hopefully the black offspring of them and them

@Mow - NP! Glad to hear you got the egg you needed. Onward with that lineage biggrin.gif

@Raziel_Ryuki - This is a loosely connected thread. Everyone is welcome! Great place to brag about your pygmies and offer / request eggs.

@Mow - NP! Glad to hear you got the egg you needed. Onward with that lineage biggrin.gif

@Raziel_Ryuki - This is a loosely connected thread. Everyone is welcome! Great place to brag about your pygmies and offer / request eggs.

Well then in that case, here's what I have to offer from my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mB59 (Gifted to a friend, every dragon in the lineage except Mistka is on my scroll)

I also have 3 2nd gen pumpkins, 2 purebred. I also have 3 CB of the 5 new species and another CB original which I've been planning to breed together for another even gen lineage.

*beams* Welcome aboard, Raziel_Ryuki! Glad to have you and your dragons join us!

I have 16 pairs of pygmies. CB.

4 pairs of 2nd Gen.

I was thinking about creating a mishmash even gen of these. I have one pair of pygmy x pumpkin CB (not mine) that turned into a 2nd gen pumpkin (mine) - is one of the 4 pairs 2nd gen.

Right now, isn't even gen, but that's mainly because I haven't combined 'em all yet, lol.

I'm focusing on my daydream x holiday even gen lineage, then I plan on playing with the pygmies.

Only thing I don't understand "fountain lineage" of pygmy x pumpkin - what exactly does that mean?

Only thing I don't understand "fountain lineage" of pygmy x pumpkin - what exactly does that mean?

OMG! Does it say that? *scurries off to check the 1st page*

I *meant* "Foundation"...the original lineage (which is the one tracked in the post where all the dragons are listed) required each CB pair be original Pygmy x Pumpkin (or vice versa - we don't care which is male and which is female *lol*)

Sorry for the confusion!

BREEDING REQUEST:

I am in need of a 2nd gen egg from someone whose eggs I don't already have *headdesk* CB MALE Pumpkin x CB FEMALE Pygmy (original pygmy) - obviously I'm looking for a pygmy egg biggrin.gif

If you can help, please PM me!

Thanks in advance biggrin.gif Thanks Raistlin!

ETA: Rats! I needed a Dark Myst. Oh well, at least the parents are compatible

Free to good home: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - Successfully re-homed!

Edited by deblogan

So to be included ALL my CB have to be pygmy x pumpkin?

No, Simkim...to be included you just have to be breeding even gen pygmy lineages.

To be part of the "original" Pictish Lizard line, all of the CBs need to be pygmy-pumpkin combinations, but you're welcome here even if you're not interested in building an original lineage biggrin.gif

Here's my latest Original Pictish Lizard: PictLiz Jf0 MacSuibhne

No, Simkim...to be included you just have to be breeding even gen pygmy lineages.

To be part of the "original" Pictish Lizard line, all of the CBs need to be pygmy-pumpkin combinations, but you're welcome here even if you're not interested in building an original lineage biggrin.gif

Here's my latest Original Pictish Lizard: PictLiz Jf0 MacSuibhne

Then include me, I'm working my way up the 2nd gen now. biggrin.gif Cute lizard there. I have a pumpkin 2nd gen from a CB pumpkin and a CB pygmy included.

Excellent! I'll go add you to the list right now!

Welcome aboard biggrin.gif

Showing off my newest *original* Pictish Lizard:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6pV1Z

And here are my efforts toward a Rainbow lineage:

5E Mistborn Vallete MacSuibhne

and her mate:

July 4th SeaDragon MacDubh

They've produced one offspring, unfortunately it was a seawyrm and I needed a dark myst.

The top half of my rainbow is stalled until I can get a pumpkin at Halloween dry.gif

Bumping and asking if anyone can use this 2G Seawyrm (PygmyXSeawyrm) egg... I needed a Pygmy for my Mixed Pygmy Lineage...

Claim this Pygmy! Gone

Edited by Ldyfsh

I'm looking for a Pygmy x Pumpkin and a Pumpkin x Pygmy if anyone could help. I'm going to have another stab at that rainbow lineage I posted. Thanks.

I'm looking for a Pygmy x Pumpkin and a Pumpkin x Pygmy if anyone could help. I'm going to have another stab at that rainbow lineage I posted. Thanks.

Are those CBs pairings you are looking for or any even gen pairing like that???

Apart from the one that is quite similar to yours Deb, I thought I might try

user posted image

They are CB pairings for this project (if the pic comes out)

I love that lineage pattern, nooey!

I can do both pairings if you still need them. Just send me a PM and I'll give my dragons a whirl biggrin.gif