deblogan

Pictish Lizards

@Zeldarax ~ That is a pretty one! But Deb offered earlier today, so I accepted hers. I got busy working on my chicken pen, and didn't get back to the computer as early as I thought I would.

@Zeldarax ~ That is a pretty one! But Deb offered earlier today, so I accepted hers. I got busy working on my chicken pen, and didn't get back to the computer as early as I thought I would.

Next time better.

Deb also likes nice pygmies, as we all know wink.gif

And she makes splendid lineages with them too!

Thanks, buckskinmist!

Zeldarax, I'll send you a pretty baby when I decide on a mate biggrin.gif

Thanks, buckskinmist!

Zeldarax, I'll send you a pretty baby when I decide on a mate biggrin.gif

Thanks!

smile.gif

psssst..... look what I found off the ap! I'm working on a mate for it now. The eggs are laid, just hope they gender right. I'm going to make a mirror image, and have 2 Pygmys as the end result.

I found this 4th even gen Pygmy off the ap this morning. If you want it, leave me an ap dummy egg on the link. I'll check when I get home this evening.

Gone! Thanks Zeldarax smile.gif

That's going to be a pretty lineage deblogan!

Edited by buckskinmist

What great AP finds, buckskinmist!

I'm very excited to be on TJ's list for a 2nd gen crimson flare Thuwed biggrin.gif Since I already have a 2nd gen pygmy Thuwed, I'll be able to breed a similar 3rd gen one of these days biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

In the meantime, I'm working on a mate for the lovely 3rd gen crimson flare you gave me: Crimson HugZ 5E MacDubh. So far I have this 2nd gen Dark Myst egg - influenced female, of course!

*squeee* Just bred this 2nd gen crimson flare! *scurries off to influence it male*

Edited by deblogan

psssst..... look what I found off the ap!  I'm working on a mate for it now. The eggs are laid, just hope they gender right. I'm going to make a mirror image, and have 2 Pygmys as the end result.

I found this 4th even gen Pygmy off the ap this morning. If you want it, leave me an ap dummy egg on the link. I'll check when I get home this evening.

Make an offer on my Pygmy egg!

Thanks for offering!

I offered a White on it.

ETA: Thanks buckskinmist, it is trying to hatch now smile.gif

What a great find the 3rd gen Thuwed!

Yesterday I bred quite some PB Pygmies and did also some breeding test with my Pumpkins.

So tomorrow the AP can be flooded with Pygmies, because I was quite lucky wink.gif

Good hunting!

Edited by Zeldarax

I never realized there was a thread for this! I'm so excited. biggrin.gif

A couple years ago I picked up three 2G Pygmies (and a 4G) from the AP with Pumpkins in their parentage; I found a mate for one of the 2Gs and the 4G some time later, and I'm hoping to build a lineage out of them!

Would anyone like a 5G checker egg from my pair Impish Jack X Perfect Pumpkin Prowler?

Also, would anyone be willing to help me acquire mates for my two unmated Pygmies? One's from male Pumpkin, the other from female. I'd happily gift one of their offspring if desired!

Thanks!

(Now I'm gonna go back to browsing through all the pretty Pygmy lineages here! Maybe once I've got these Pygmy/Pumpkin checkers going, I'll start a Pumpkin/Crimson Flare lineage...)

Enjoy, Kigyptnee! So glad you have a mate for that little egg biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome, sorenna! I'd LOVE to take you up on a 5th gen checker egg! Let me know if you'd like something in return biggrin.gif

Let me know exactly what you're looking for on your unmated pygmies. I can probably help.

@ sorenna ~ Pretty lineage to be!!! I just finished a pumpkin/pygmy line I've been working on the side for a while. I'm going to have to pick him up a girlfriend this Halloween. smile.gif

I'm almost finished with my Thuwed line. Just bred the egg today. Influenced female, and hope she likes her future mate.

I'm also interested in picking up a 3rd gen double Thuwed of the other pygmies, for future mating for a full Thuwed lineage. If anyone happens to know someone I could trade for an egg, I'd appreciate the help.

Next month is HALLOWEEN!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Nice Thuwed line, buckskinmist!

i'm on TJ's list for a 2nd gen crimson flare and I already have a 2nd gen Thuwed pygmy, so I'll be able to produce a tiny 3rd gen double Thuwed eventually biggrin.gif

Can't wait for HALLOWEEN!!!!

I would just love to have a 2nd gen Thuwed Pumpkin! Pumpkins are my all time favorite dragons. I just love the fall coloring!

I would also love to have a 2nd gen from the spriters alt pink Pumpkins! smile.gif

You and me both, buckskinmist!

Unfortunately, even though I'm on the list for a 2nd gen Thuwed from Pumpkin x Crimson Flare, I'm unlikely to get a pumpkin.

It's my understanding that TJ tosses all of his holiday offspring into the AP...so happy hunting at Halloween biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Time to start planning for HALLOWEEN!!!!

I have the following Pumpkins available:

1. sibling to Jack-O-Lantern MacDubh Thuwed (even 3rd gen)

2. sibling to PL Pumpkin MacDubh Thuwed (even 4th gen)

3. sibling to PictLiz Pumpkin 5E MacSuibhne. (PB 2nd gen)

4. sibling to Pictish PumpkinEater MacDubh (even 3rd gen)

5. sibling to PictLiz Autumn MacSuibhne. (even 3rd gen)

6. sibling to Pumpkin Erastes Vex MacDubh (even 4th gen)

7. sibling to Pumpkin Ice Cream Q’MacDubh (even 4th gen)

8. sibling to 5E Pumpkin Jack Q’MacDubh (PB even 3rd gen) - promised to Ldyfsh

9. sibling to Gabby's Pumpkin 5E Q’MacSuibhne (PB even 3rd gen) - promised to Ldyfsh

10. sibling to Pumpkin Pict Pony MacSuibhne (even 3rd gen)

11. sibling to Pumpkin Pie Vex MacDubh (even 5th gen)

12. sibling to 5E Pumpkin Edie MacSuibhne (PB even 4th gen) - promised to buckskinmist

13. pumpkin sibling to PL Pecan Pie MacSuibhne (even 6th gen)

If you would like one of these eggs, send me a PM. 1st person to request gets the egg (assuming the dragons cooperate, of course biggrin.gif)

I am looking for an even gen PB 4th gen Pumpkin unrelated to 5E Pumpkin Edie MacSuibhne. If you'd be willing to breed one for me, I'd be ever so grateful biggrin.gif (Note...this request is unrelated to the eggs offered above. Those will be gifts, no trades required!) *Yay* A suitable egg has been promised biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

PM sent. I will be putting my list up in a few days.

Halloween Listings

I can breed siblings to the following Pumpkins:

Purebred Pumpkins

1. Jack-be-Little Mist pb2 ~ 2nd gen

2. Pic-A-Pie Mist pb3 ~ 3rd gen

3. Orange Smoothie Mist pb3 ~ 3rd gen

4. Fairytail Mist pb3 ~ 3rd gen

5. Musque de Provence Mist pb3 ~ 3rd gen ~ Ldyfsh

6. Mandy Mist pb3 ~ 3rd gen ~ Ldyfsh

7. Jack-be-Quick Mist pb4 ~ 4th gen ~ deblogan

8. Full Moon Mist pb4 ~ 4th gen

Pumpkin x Pygmy

1. Teeny Weeny Goblin Mist 2 ~ 3rd gen

2. Teensy Weensy PunkinEater Mist 4 ~ 4th gen

Pumpkin (f) x Dark Myst (m) ~ This is my Dark Harvest line. I can breed Pumpkins at Halloween, or Dark Mysts any time.

1. DH Black Jack Mist 3 ~ 3rd gen

2. DH Damine Mist 3 ~ 3rd gen ~ daba555

3. DH Zelchos Mist 3 ~ 3rd gen

4. DH Miss Forcible Mist 3 ~ 3rd gen

5. DH Zefor Mist 4 ~ 4th gen

6. DH Dakai Mist 4 ~ 4th gen

7. DH Spicy Pearl Mist 4 ~ 4th gen

8. DH Spiced Jack Mist 5 ~ 5th gen

Let me know if anyone would like any siblings from the above dragons. I will be breeding my "keepers", then will be breeding for anyone who wants a dragon. Just make sure you keep a spot open for your egg so that I can breed for others.

I love Halloween on DC, but trying to get the dragons you want, breeding for others and making sure they hatch so you can get the new release, it gets a little "hairy scarey"!!!

Edited by buckskinmist

Oh! Could I have a Dark Myst sibling to DH Zefor Mist 4?

Your egg is waiting on you! biggrin.gif