deblogan

Pictish Lizards

I wonder who claimed your eggie, Tawanda001?

That's one reason I like the two way pick up. Then you know where your bred egg goes.

@Deb ~ Nice Pumpkin find! I got lucky and found a few Pumpkin/DMyst's. I never found a 5th gen pb Pumpkin, so will have to breed one next year.

Now to finish naming and making sure none are related. It's getting harder every year to do that! blink.gif

Found a lot of nice Pumpkins, but mostly I was searching for PBs.

I did find a 5th gen, only to realize now that it's inbred :-(

But on my scroll now I have unrelated to each other:

4 4th Gens (3 Males, 1 Female)

2 3rd Gens (1 Male, 1 Female - to get another 4th Gen Female next year).

My plan is to get to 8th Gen PB without inbreeding. Not sure it can be done though...

I like that goal, lilysally! it's a LONG process though with only being able to breed once a year *whew*

I have one PB even 5th gen, and two unrelated (to each other AND to the 5th gen) PB even 4th gens. So ... next year and I'll be able to breed a mate for my 5th gen. Too bad it'll be 2016 before I'll be able to get that PB 6th gen wink.gif

Here is my pb 5th gen. I have 4 pairs of 4th gens, so next year I will be able to breed 4 more 5th gens, then I can make 2 six gens the next year. It really does take a long time to do this don't it? LOL I do luv my pumpkins though!!

Good luck on reaching your goal lillysally!

Pretty, pretty line Deb!! I bet you are thrilled!!

I've got my 4th gen double Thuwed completed. I just have to go back and name everyone.

Edited by buckskinmist

Hooray for upcoming 6th gens, buckskinmist! Too bad it takes so long to get those generations *lol*

BUT...that just makes them all the more special biggrin.gif

Love the 4th gen double Thuwed!

Hey fellow Pictish fans! I have a little 5th even gen checker if anyone is interested. It would be nice if you post where it goes. Thanks! smile.gif

dropped

I just noticed the code. It's a shame it's not a Dark Myst, you could name it Thor! LOLOL

Edited by buckskinmist

Hey little dragon lovers!

I have a little Mist Thuwed for someone.

I picked the dad up last year and almost dropped it because it wasn't a checker. I'm glad I took a minute to look at it first. It was fun breeding a mirror mate for it.

I cross posted this on the Thuwed thread, so if anyone here would like one, just let me know and I'll be happy to breed you one.

Claim my Misty Thuwed egg!

Some PB pygmies:

Enjoy!

ETA:

You're welcome Husker!

Edited by Zeldarax

Halloween is just 2 months away!!! I hope everyone is ready? I'm not, roflmao!!! xd.png

I'm in desperate need of 2nd gen m Dark Myst x f Pumpkins. If anyone has a 2nd gen Dark Myst you can breed, please let me know. I'd be happy to swap pygmy breedings with you. I picked up four 2nd gen Pumpkins last year, and need mates for them.

Anyone needing mates for their pumpkins, let me know and I'd be happy to breed you some. I only have 2 cb pumpkins, male/female.

I've done some test breedings. Once I know that I can't use them, I'll post back here with their links if anyone is interested.

I can't wait for Halloween!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

Halloween is just 2 months away!!! I hope everyone is ready? I'm not, roflmao!!!   xd.png

I'm in desperate need of 2nd gen m Dark Myst x f Pumpkins. If anyone has a 2nd gen Dark Myst you can breed, please let me know. I'd be happy to swap pygmy breedings with you. I picked up four 2nd gen Pumpkins last year, and need mates for them.

Anyone needing mates for their pumpkins, let me know and I'd be happy to breed you some. I only have 2 cb pumpkins, male/female.

I've done some test breedings. Once I know that I can't use them, I'll post back here with their links if anyone is interested.

I can't wait for Halloween!!! biggrin.gif

I have 2 female pumpkins i could breed, once i unlock. Maybe 2 hrs from now. http://dragcave.net/lineage/F2p3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/TO5G to make sure you don't yet have them

Oh, the typos!

Edited by ainisarie

I have 2 female pumpkins i could breed, once i unlock.  Maybe 2 hrs from now.  http://dragcave.net/lineage/F2p3    http://dragcave.net/lineage/TO5G  to make sure you don't yet have them

Oh, the typos!

That would be great! I don't have offspring from either dragon. smile.gif Let me know what you would like in trade.

I have the following up for anyone who would like one. Just put an ap dummy egg up so that I know where it goes please?

4th eg checker Dark Myst x Pumpkin

5th eg checker Dark Myst x Pumpkin

I have the following up for anyone who would like one. Just put an ap dummy egg up so that I know where it goes please?

4th eg checker Dark Myst x Pumpkin

I got this one from ainisarie. She sent me the wrong one and told me to just drop it in the ap. I thought I would put it up here in case someone needs it for Halloween. Just put up a random ap egg to get it. I just want to know where it goes.

Make an offer on my 2nd gen Dark Myst egg!

Wow! You guys are inspiring...planning for Halloween already! (I'm still trying to survive the summer heat wave *lol*)

Wow! You guys are inspiring...planning for Halloween already! (I'm still trying to survive the summer heat wave *lol*)

It's a good thing we started early. With these new "moon" dragons, the month of Sept may be filled with cave moon hunting! xd.png

OK Pumpkin breeders, where are you hiding? Does everyone have their breeding pairs ready?

I just got my last 2nd gen Dark Myst. It should be ready for the first wave of breeding.

I do have a new lineage to work on. I got this Magic Pumpkin off the ap, and thought I start a line with them. They are kind of "bright", but I want to see how it looks. smile.gif