deblogan

Pictish Lizards

buckskinmist, I'd like to request a sibling to: 6. DH Dakai Mist 4 ~ 4th gen

Thanks!!

Got ya down Deb.

Sorry, Tawanda001. My CB male pumpkin is on cool-down for another 4 days...

It starts tonight! I can't wait to get my hands on some new Pumpkins!! xd.png

Got it Deb! Thanks! Yours is waiting for you. smile.gif

I have everyone's Pumpkins ready for pick up. They are in transfer, you just need to go check your pm's and get them. As soon as ya'll pick them up, I can breed my keepers! laugh.gif

Got it Deb! Thanks! Yours is waiting for you. smile.gif

I have everyone's Pumpkins ready for pick up. They are in transfer, you just need to go check your pm's and get them. As soon as ya'll pick them up, I can breed my keepers! laugh.gif

I've got mine, and thank you so much biggrin.gif

Whoohoo smile.gif Got em! Thank you guys and happy early halloween!

You're very welcome...and HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN, indeed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks, all! Now...I wonder what the NEW Halloween dragon will be??

You're very welcome...and HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN, indeed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks, all! Now...I wonder what the NEW Halloween dragon will be??

I don't know. I very much doubt it will be a pygmy. It would be nice to have something that wasn't scary or ghoulish. The Pumpkins are the only Halloween dragon that wasn't ghost/ghoul/demon related. Maybe a candy dragon or something? We haven't had a witch dragon yet. I haven't looked at the dragon list in so long, I don't even remember what has been on there that is no longer there.

I know what you mean. I've collected ALL of the Halloween dragons, but the only ones I'm interested in breeding and trading are the Pumpkins and Shadow Walkers. The rest are too ghoulish for my tastes.

True. The Graves are quite nice too biggrin.gif

A friend is offering these pretties if anyone would like! (I'm locked for another few hours biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif )

2nd gen x male misfit

3rd gen checker x male pygmy

2nd gen x female crimson flare

2nd gen x female pygmy

2nd gen x female pygmy

All have been adopted biggrin.gif

Enjoy!!

Edited by deblogan

Thought I would drop by to offer what I have, wouldn't have room to keep babies from them this year. I am currently locked so will have to plan for the last breeding window before new egg time.

purebred pumpkin

will produced 3rd gen 1st pair, 2nd pair

will produced 4th gen 1 pair

female pumpkin x pygmy checkers

will produce 3rd gen 1st pair, 2nd pair

will produce 4th gen 1 pair

will produced 5th gen 1 pair

will produce 6th gen 1 pair

male pumpkin x pygmy checkers

will produce 3rd gen 1st pair

will produce 4th gen 1st pair

will produce 5th gen 1 pair

female pumpkin x crimson flare checkers

will produce 3rd gen 1 pair

male pumpkin x crimson flare checkers

will produce 3rd gen but these are special lineages.

I have a 2nd gen Dusk pumpkin and a 2nd gen Thuwed crimson flare, together they look like him and my second pair look like her.

If you already have Thuwed in your line and just want the Dusk it would look like this. The Thuwed alone would look like this.

will produce 4th gen 1 pair

female pumpkin x seawrym start, alternating checker

will produce 3rd gen 1 pair

oddball lineages

will produce 4th gen mostly pumpkin

A few different mates for Linus, halloween only, refuses out of season, also refuses outside of halloween, only one who likes Linus year round

- note many pairs are related between generations

My pm box has a chronic problem of never enough room, feel free to use email if need be.

edit: Feel free to request non holiday offspring any time since we now have to wait another year for pumpkins!

Edited by Dracaena

So sad Halloween is over. sad.gif It's always a let down the next day.

I had a great time hunting and trading with everyone! I finished the carnival, found all the treats and got a full load of the new Halloweens. I got my last one about 30 min before Halloween was over. I had to let my last Pumpkin hatch, and ended up freezing one to make room. I was so tempted to just get a couple of pairs of the new dragons, and fill up on more Pumpkins, but then I figured I would hate myself once I saw how these looked when grown! xd.png

I still wish I had more than 2 cb Pumpkins. I know our limit back then was 4, but I can't remember why I only had 3. I froze one as a baby, dumb me!!! mad.gif

Hope everyone had a great time!

I agree ... so sad that I'll have to wait another year to continue my pumpkin lineages!

I had a fabulous hunting season though. I got a mate for my PB 4th gen Pumpkin (THANKS, buckskinmist!) and was gifted a PB 5th gen Pumpkin ... so when I manage to breed my own 5th gen next year, I'll already have a mate for it biggrin.gif PB 6th gen, here I come!!

I've got a full set of the new eggs growing on my scroll. Can't wait to see the new dragon!

Happy All Saints' Day, everyone biggrin.gif

How does everyone like the wall of Halloweens this year? Reminds me of when everyone bred their blacks/greens, and the wall lasted for weeks!!!

I've starting on my 3rd round of Pumpkins this year. Finding some really good lineages this round. Seems like a lot of people waited till the 31st to breed this year.

Congrats!! I've been stalking the AP off and on today, but haven't seen pumpkins *sigh*

I finally managed to pick up one last Pumpkin!

It was a good Halloween biggrin.gif I added EIGHT new pumpkins to my patch *happy sigh* Now, to breed pretty mates for as many as possible biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif