deblogan

Pictish Lizards

Getting ready for Halloween!!! Bred these two beauties today, still have one more to breed, since that pair did not produce.

Dark Pumpkin lineage

1. Dark Pumpkin 1

2. Dark Pumpkin 2

I will be having Pumpkin siblings of these to swap in the fall.

Can't wait!!

Getting ready for Halloween!!! Bred these two beauties today, still have one more to breed, since that pair did not produce.

Dark Pumpkin lineage

1. Dark Pumpkin 1

2. Dark Pumpkin 2

Can't wait!!

I love it, I'm going to have to try that myself. What a great combination!

So...who's hoping there'll be at least ONE new pygmy species in next week's release?

I sure am biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No pygmies yet, but some pretty great new releases biggrin.gif

Hope everyone is having a successful Birthday Bash Hunt!!

So...who's hoping there'll be at least ONE new pygmy species in next week's release?

I sure am biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm hoping. We got a 2-headed, so a pygmy would be really nice!

Dark Pumpkin lineage

1. Dark Pumpkin 1

2. Dark Pumpkin 2

Can't wait!!

I just had to post. Those lineages are beautiful my friend! Definitely something I'd like to get into someday.

I'm hoping. We got a 2-headed, so a pygmy would be really nice!

I know! The two-headed gives me hope biggrin.gif

Welcome, DragonCavePlayer!

*sigh* All those gorgeous new dragons, and not a single pygmy in sight.

Oh well...when you remember the days of just the original pygmies and then having to beg for them to be allowed to breed with pumpkins, we're doing fine! We have seven breeds of little dragons to play with these days biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I thought I'd bump this because I see a new pygmy group starting.

This is a great place for those joining that group to come smile.gif

I'm making pretty good progress on the Prism Project and I think it's time to do some pygmy breeding, myself.

I only have one CB pumpkin of each sex, what was I thinking????

The hubby hopefully has a couple, and if I can breed them with my Dark Mysts does anyone want to do bloodswaps? Please let me know smile.gif

Deb

EDIT: Hmphhh! hubby got 2 Dark Myst eggs, I got nuthin' sad.gif

Edited by daba555

I hear ya, Deb. I only have one CB Pumpkin of each gender too. Wish I had several more!! BUT that's part of the charm of this thread biggrin.gif We get to trade with each other to increase of weyrs. Each year our pumpkin population gets a little richer biggrin.gif

Better luck next week on your Dark Myst breeding.

Thanks, Deb!

I did pick up a whopping number of CB and 2nd gen pygmies from the AP a few days ago, and made my hubby get some, too.

Mostly pygmy, crimson flare pygmy, looks like one person was breeding and abandoning.

I am very happy to get them and build up my "stash", LOL. I didn't even influence, whatever gender they become will determine what I do with them smile.gif How's that for a (non)plan?

rolleyes.gif

*cries* I'm egg-locked!

Beautiful lineage, lilysally. I'm sure it will find a wonderful home biggrin.gif

I had one spot that I was saving "just in case", although I didn't I know what for.

Thank you so much, this is gorgeous!!!

Deb

EDIT: I've hidden this egg, so I don't accidentally put it into fansites - I've been doing this to try and avoid my eggs getting sick smile.gif

Thanks again!

Edited by daba555

Dark Pumpkin lineage

1. Dark Pumpkin 1

2. Dark Pumpkin 2

Can't wait!!

when I saw this I knew I had to try it - and make the hubby do the same.

first try, he got 2, I got none.

I got 2 this time, though, and he got one and fortunately, stopped and checked his trophy - he says when something matures he'll try for another.

we plan to swap - we only had 2 CB pumpkins, to our great dismay. Of course, at that time there was only 1 other pygmy, and we didn't like the combo as much as this one, and I dunno - I'm thinking either we thought we could only have 4 like other holiday dragons, or didn't get more because it was too hard, or just thought we'd have nothing to breed them to.

anyway, if later on anyone wants to do some swapping, please pm me smile.gif

*waves* I'm still here! And it's SEPTEMBER!!! Less than two months until Halloween biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

What are you planning to breed this year? What could you breed for someone else?

Time to start planning for Pumpkins, everyone biggrin.gif

I posted in the other pygmy thread - I have a hard time finding this one for some reason, I think because I always search for "pygmy":

I just did a tiny little thingy, Seawyrm/Myst:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JxPxa

I decided on this after I picked up a couple of AP eggs, but about 80% I bred myself.

I know it's not huge, but I like it and I can see it easily, LOL. I might go one more gen, but I have many other plans in the works.

I have plans to do "something" with Nilia and Myst, I love the look smile.gif

I'm always happy to do bloodswaps, too. I have about 125 + pygmies, about 3/4 of which are CB, and I'm happy to help out anytime.

I did make a couple of pairs with Myst/pumpkin for that "Dark Pumpkin" that someone showed, I can't wait to breed some pumpkins! I wish I had gathered more at the time.

I had given my two to the hubby, and he bred me two, but never gave them to me sad.gif My pair of pumpkins is finicky, just now one wouldn't give me an egg, then I realized I was locked anyway, so it's just as well!

But we both can breed 2nd gens for bloodswaps. We each have a male and female CB pumpkin. We will especially need to trade for something, as I only just now realized he has 2 pair with the same parents, and we don't like inbreeding blink.gif

I just told him a little bit ago to go and breed his two, and he says he got eggs. So if anyone is interested, please pm me, he's not a Forum member.

Edited by daba555

Your seawyrm / myst lineage is lovely, daba555!

When I have a little time over the weekend, I'll put together a post about what potential pumpkins I can try to breed biggrin.gif

I sure wish we could get those pretty babies more than one day a year, but at least they're breedable with our other pygmies now. They weren't originally.

Later!

I'm hoping I can get my Dark Myst/Pumpkin lineage project done this year, it's been a few years in the making so far lol! biggrin.gif

OK, it says we can exchange eggs here.

The hubby has these 2 Myst/Pumpkin 2nd gen eggs, and would like to trade for a bloodswap.

He thought he was breeding them for me, but he already gave me a pair a few months ago wink.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

If nobody is interested of course he'll keep them, but it would help out a lot if someone needs some fresh genes in their lineage smile.gif

Edit: We will be naming all these dragons!

Edited by daba555

I so wish I was playing when the Pumpkins were released. I didn't join until 2010 and that is one breed I really wish I could have CBs of. I really like the pumpkin and dark myst combination.