Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

That free spot is for commissioned works. I'm sorry I don't have a more clear system for when I'm taking requests x__x.

Thanks you guys for the lovely comments! <3

Konayuki explained it very well xd.png

however, I don't do trades D: I have more than enough commissions and steadily getting more, and it's keeping me happily busy. If this keeps up I may be able to raise prices by a few dollars x3 of course, if I do then the people who commissioned before the price change wouldn't be subject to it!

D: Ohdamn. I was going to draw an epic unicorn for you....

Oh well I'll do it anyways xd.png

That free spot is for commissioned works. I'm sorry I don't have a more clear system for when I'm taking requests x__x.

It's okay Roon. Don't feel bad, my mind works slower than a snail early in the morning.

pfft haze I already drew for you D:

I'd love to see a pretty unicorn <3

Uh, my friend convinced me to raise my prices. Effective now, it'll be 15$ a piece. Anyone who's been placed on the commission list isn't effected by this change.

BUT BUT BUT. I want morreeeee

I'm still gonna draw it for you anyways |D

*stalks thread with application gun ready*

Its locked and loaded and ready to fire...

wow, i am crazy obsessive with your art now... cant wait for a spot to open!

If i wasnt a teen with no credit card i would be buying your art by the truckload tongue.gif

wow, i am crazy obsessive with your art now... cant wait for a spot to open!

If i wasnt a teen with no credit card i would be buying your art by the truckload tongue.gif

If I were a less poor college student, I'd be buying your art too Roon ;D

We're all broke sad.gif o well!

lol I had to twist my parents' arms for them to go on a date tonight because my origional babysitting gig fell through. Now I will be "watching" my 10-year-old brother tonight for monies....... hey, I'll do what I gotta do. wink.gif

*throws a pitty party for all broke people in this art thread and the surrounding area*

D;

ROOOOON. I HAS FIFTY BUCKS IN REAL LIFE WITH NO PAY PAL. WHATDOIDO.

xd.png But then, I'd have no custom dragon for you to draw. *sigh* I'm quite tempted to tackle that new dragon sketch, if only Paint would let me get layers.

Does paint have layers? O_o

@puppy: ... Literally twist their arms?! AWESOMEEEE <3

ow o Paint doesn't have layers, but you can download GIMP for free-- its essentially a free version of photoshop... pretty much.

Hehe...once slots open, I be requesting a goldfish dragon. Their soooo cuute <3

put em in a bank account and add that to paypal XD

But yes, just use Gimp, then you can use layers.

It's all I use. I found it tricky at first, but it's so easy after you get used to it. If you ever need help, feel free to PM me with it.

It's all I use.  I found it tricky at first, but it's so easy after you get used to it.  If you ever need help, feel free to PM me with it.

Wow... xd.png thanks! I'm going to have to download this later xd.png Good thing it's windows 7 compatible. xd.png

EDIT: I'm overusing the smilie again... ;~;

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

ROOOOON. I HAS FIFTY BUCKS IN REAL LIFE WITH NO PAY PAL. WHATDOIDO.

Just so you know, there's this thing that's called GreenDot - MoneyPak. You can get them almost anywhere they sell gift certificates. You buy it - just like a gift card. You have to open a paypal account, of course, but you can use this MoneyPak card to add funds to your PayPal. You don't need a checking account to open a PayPal account. So you just use your cash to buy a card and add it to your PayPal. Problem solved. smile.gif

Just so you know, there's this thing that's called GreenDot - MoneyPak. You can get them almost anywhere they sell gift certificates. You buy it - just like a gift card. You have to open a paypal account, of course, but you can use this MoneyPak card to add funds to your PayPal. You don't need a checking account to open a PayPal account. So you just use your cash to buy a card and add it to your PayPal. Problem solved. smile.gif

I'll do that when I'm at the legal age xd.png But, MY LIFE IS SAVEDDDDDD <3 *glomps... Dead... Girl... O_o*

I'm tempted to ask my brother to pay for me, though... .___.