Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

*wants to get the free spot* I will get it someday, I will!

cute neo too Roon!

Onoz.

Missed a spot again.

Pray to god she hasnt found out.

Or my head WILL get chopped off.

xd.png

It's cause I got two felfires from her xd.png I dunno why they dont call it hell fire D; hell isn't a bad word!! alkfjgh

Okay, so my interview.. went. It neither went especially well or especially bad .__. It was kind of a daze @________@ bah, time to put it from my mind and draw dragons :B

I'll be posting in a few hours to take another, after I get a head start on Haze's!

To everyone who's wanted a free spot and hasn't gotten the chance to yet D: I'm sorry! I'll try to make sure everyone gets at least something before I leave this place (whenever that happens to be - be it weeks or months from now)

It's cause I got two felfires from her xd.png I dunno why they dont call it hell fire D; hell isn't a bad word!! alkfjgh

O_o What are you talking about? They ARE Hellfire dragons.

Hellfire Wyverns are so named for their foul tempers and fiery visages. Their social structure places all females above all males, due to superior physical characteristics and violent dispositions. Forced subservience of the males causes them to become vicious, petty, antisocial, and passive-aggresive compared to the aggressive and social females. However, orphaned hatchlings raised by foster parents of another species can develop surprisingly even tempers and mellow dispositions, proving that their defining unpleasant nature is, in fact, a learned behavior.

As an added note......

*stalks this thread in hopes of a free spot* >.> ........ <.<......... laugh.gif

Edited by aynessa

welcome new stalker aynessa 8D actually when I checked their official name, where it says name on the dragon's page - it says felfire ._. but they're called hellfires other places so I thought it was being censored.

hai shadow :B welcome to my thread ~

welcome new stalker aynessa 8D actually when I checked their official name, where it says name on the dragon's page - it says felfire ._. but they're called hellfires other places so I thought it was being censored.

hai shadow :B welcome to my thread ~

o.o Where did you find the "official" name?? I always go by what the actual cave says on the description of the dragons. xd.png

And also....yay! 8D *stalks*

@ aynessa - x_x I checked and I realized that the random hellfire dragon i had stumbled upon was named "felfire" so I thought that was the species title xd.png

@ Dragonrider - thanks :3

Just a quick question. Are Vine dragons considered too complicated a request? I'm not asking for a request at the moment, I was just wondering.

No, vine dragon should be fine :3

edit: haze's is taking a while @_@ but it looks awesome so far, I haven't even started coloring though >_> so another hour or two at least before I can take another.

Edited by Roon

No, vine dragon should be fine :3

edit: haze's is taking a while @_@ but it looks awesome so far, I haven't even started coloring though >_> so another hour or two at least before I can take another.

*sets cellphone alarm for 1 hour later*

:>

Edited by aynessa

Someday, yes? D:

I started Dragon cave quite a while ago, then left after a month or so, and just before I started this thread I had gotten back to dragon cave.. so I'll probably go away for quite a while/permanently sometime ._.

aaww well gatta do what ya gatta do!

also Roon quick question if I may bug your for a minute, if you had to pick your favorite dragon from DC, which would you choose?

Probably Magma, I like how its neck turns, and it's so deliciously vicious looking :D

Edited by Roon

Ah, I see <:3

I'd better snag a free before then...xd.png

deliciously vicious....? xd.png

ninja.gif

Edited by Aida22

As Haze's comes to an end, I'm ready to take the next one to work on later tonight :3

Please remember to include the sprite, the species name, and if you wish a bubble, what you want it to say. The post directly after this will get the spot.

Be back in 10min with Haze's complete.

Edited by Roon

Wow, it seems I´m here just in time biggrin.gif.

Sprite: Sprite

Species: Male Alt Black

Saying: Rawrr?

Edited by Kelan

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I just missed it. *cries*

I`m sorry for you xd.png but I`m happy, too laugh.gif .

Lol, I feel so loved. tongue.gif

If I may ask, when's the next time you'll take a request, Roon? :3 *hopes*

I'll take another request whenever I finish Kelan's - likely .. tomorrow night EST?

Incidentally, Kelan - please fix your link D: it wont let me see it. "You do not own this dragon"

Haze's done!! What a flirty dragon! Bad Albino!

user posted image

Slightly bigger version @ deviantart.

Oops, sorry. It should work now.

EDIT: Btw, the albino is really awesome happy.gif.

Edited by Kelan

OMG, that albino is soooo delicious. Putting it up on da? :3 *hinthint*

Edit: OK, I noticed you have a dA link to it xd.png.

Makes me want to persuade you to a trade in summer even more now D: *shot*

Edited by lightbird