Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

that's good too : D I just want a nebula and a hellfire pretty bad.

I HAVE NOOOO IDEA how to do transfers though ._. is it even possible?

You'll want to arrange an IRC meeting and have a "countdown" - the person gives you the abandoned code, and you refresh as they count down (usually from 10).

oooh thanks! Can you tell me how to get the code for the abandoned egg?

Edited by Roon

oooh thanks! Can you tell me how to get the code for the abandoned egg?

The person will usually give it to you. But if not, just go to the egg's page from the person's scroll, and take the last four digits from the view page. biggrin.gif

BTW, do you have a Deviantart? That might be an awesome way for you to get commissions...

Edit; mrrrh, I thought you just meant getting the code. So, yeah, what rhea says. laugh.gif

Edited by Completely Different

No, for the abandoned code, look at the egg and then replace "view" in the URL with "abandoned".

And yeah, a devart's a good way to get comishes. I can imagine that prints would work out for you, too.

I personally wouldn't agree with the money thing, especially if the subject of your artwork is something that was created by someone else.

If someone would pay you for a drawing of MY Electric dragon, they would have to ask me first. Because they are my babies in the first place. What you do is... guest art. YOU would get money off it and I don't and that wouldn't fly well with me. Create your own dragon, then sell it.

If you claim that you enjoy making these, why not make a waiting list? I think I asked you like 4 times to do my request that was of course, ignored because it didn't come just after you posted. sleep.gif I can't stalk the thread all the time. I have a life, you know. Maybe if you give this habit up, flaming and snapping could be avoided.

Edited by earthgirl

I would, though, suggest that Roon could make money by drawing other people's custom dragon characters :3

yeah, I'm just gonna stick to OCs ONLY on DC, for whoever happens to be interested. I'll keep doing the random dragon requests whenever I'm able.

I put up a similar commission thing on deviantart (deviantart commissions are almost ALWAYS OC so I shouldn't have a problem there. If it's fan art of something official though, like pokemon or something really high up there, I don't think the official people will have problems with me taking ten bucks for a commission of a trainer and their pokemon or whatever ._. The only way they'd have problems is if I was making some serious money off their creations).

@ RheaDark <3 thanks muchly for the information!

@ Completely Different - thanks for helping x3

@ earthgirl. I'm not making anything for you.

edit: Now that I know how to do it D: Someone get me a nebula or a hellfire ;-; do want so bad. Will draw for you!!! *goes back to refreshing abandoned page*

Edited by Roon

Just don't please. thank you. You could have said this earlier.

Tschuss. sleep.gif

I had every intention of drawing your request had it gotten the spot. I don't understand why you're upset, and I'd rather draw for happy people.

Actually it's some personal issues that I have at the moment and I was just taking it all out on you. I'm just... not in a good mood today. Sorry.

Hey, sorry for being silly, but what does OC mean?? Does it mean "Origional Characher"? -shot-

I think I may of answered my own question..... >.<

Hrm... anyways, Roon, do you still need a Nebula or Hellfire? 'cause I could breed you both in a couple of days. My dragons are on cooldown..... smile.gif

edit: Now that I know how to do it D: Someone get me a nebula or a hellfire ;-; do want so bad. Will draw for you!!! *goes back to refreshing abandoned page*

I could attempt to; but I can't guarantee.

Edit: Nevermind; tried, and got the wrong egg. Sorry.

Edited by EternalSpring

yup, OC = original character :3 so if it's something you designed totally on your own

Thanks TEG and Rpuppyluvr0203 for the offers <3 if you manage it lemme know :3

and thanks Lightningstreak for the hug xd.png

Hellfire egg obtained!!

screw it : [ I'm just procrastinating anyways, I'll draw for the next person to post.

Edited by Roon

Oh damn! I have two hellfire eggs that I just bred, lawl. xd.png

Still want, yes? >>

ah hell, why not, I can try for a male and a female. I might be able to draw a request for you tomorrow and if not, then Saturday night. That okay?

How shall we do the trade? Can we use msn?

@ TEG - sowwy D:

If this weekend goes well, I'll be able to take a good bit more!! Pray for me guys ;-; I have my teacher's program interview this weekend *wants to get in sooo bad*

Edited by Roon

ah hell, why not, I can try for a male and a female. I might be able to draw a request for you tomorrow and if not, then Saturday night. That okay?

How shall we do the trade? Can we use msn?

@ TEG - sowwy D:

If this weekend goes well, I'll be able to take a good bit more!! Pray for me guys ;-; I have my teacher's program interview this weekend *wants to get in sooo bad*

Good luck!

(xd.png)

Thanks hon <3 <3

@ Jazi - my internet gets shut off at 11:30pm EST today for maintenance D: So if I dont finish it before then, you wont get to see it till tomorrow morning! Just an fyi :3

No problem, I wasn't expecting anything til this time tomorrow. You seem to be in a different timezone/work schedule/both than me, and finish all your arts right as I'm about to go to bed =3

Sorry Rich (I think) =C I'll make it up to her somehow. </3

Ack, no, I'm not allowed to use MSN. ; _;

Um... We can do this over PM. I'll tell you when I begin my count down. I can make it fifteen seconds, if you like. This requires mad refreshing, by the way. xd.png I hope your computer is fast....

The only instant messenger I can use is Yahoo (I think, any way) and Gaia. >>

And whenever you're able to fit it into your schedule is fine with me. smile.gif I'm not about to rush you, I know you have a life too. ♥

Edit: Friggin typos. j _j

Edited by Hazardous Force

Darn! Missed the free spot!! xd.png

this is sorta like a game now! tongue.gif

Oh, for trading, you could try the IRC. htt.://irc.technorized.com/