Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Ohh... I didn't know you would since you did the work.... thankies! I go link it to my sckoll then put it in my siggy..

@Voxezi: The requests are closed for now... unsure.gif

Roon, would you mind if I tried creating a 3D model based (well, the head part at least xd.png ) on your Nebula design? I would love to try it and if I do post it anywhere I'll be sure to give you proper credit ^^

that would be super cool! :3 I'd love to see it when you're finished :D

@ Voxezi - if you get the spot when i get back, that one's okay.

I got it in my siggy now! thanks to Angel ^w^

I got it in my siggy now! thanks to Angel and Roon ^w^

Sorry Earthgirl D:

Hey guys, would any of you be willing to pay for these? I'd charge maybe..5$ per? Is that fair? D: For paying you'd get; much bigger version (allows you to print as a poster without ugly pixelization), priority placement ;D , and I'd probably do any dragon. Also I'd take a waiting list, and could finish 1-2 chibi dragons a day, of the same quality as Nebula or BBW.

I -might- consider making non-chibi dragons, but I haven't done that in a while so I'd have to draw one for example first, AND it would cost much more, since it's much more time consuming.

Gimme your thoughts! I'm a pretty new artist to the art-for-munnies business, so I'm not totally comfortable there yet :3 advice appreciated!

I would totally if I had a way to pay! D: Your art is beautiful.

Damn, I should have taken that request anyways. xd.png Your Nebula is incredible. o wo

-drool-

Earthgirl, that didn't sound very nice. :/

Yeah you shoulda taken the spot 8D I dunno why you gave it away D:

she's been trying for a spot for a while D: I'm just sorry to have frustrated her, but I can really only take what I'm able, since it's free atm, it's lowest priority among everything I'm doing.

Okay, I'm going to update my first post with payment info, and put down a "payment option" and a "Free option". Hopefully it works out D: wish me luck!

I thought people would have gotten a little mad because it was the first thing I had posted, and for someone else who had been waiting a long time [such as Earthgirl], I didn't think that'd be quite fair. x _x I know I would have been upset if that happened to me.

But I love your art, and now I refuse to give up a spot if I can grab one. D:

Good luck! 8D

the person who did get it was a first-poster too though D; ah well, you were trying to be nice *pets you*

and thanks xd.png if it doesn't work out, it doesn't. No big tongue.gif I like drawing these things anyways.

I would totally pay for your work. Plus, then, I could get more than one dragon done!! (not on the same page, tho. They'd be seperate prodjects) smile.gif

Except..... I do not have a credit card, therefore, my dad has the ability to not let me buy things online. HE would think this was rediculous. ._. Which is crazy, mind you.

Well, wait. How does paypal work? blink.gif

Oh well, I guess I'm stuck trying to get a free spot. (unless my dad gives in....)

Payment~?

I would so pay!

If my dad let's me use his credit card rolleyes.gif

....do you accept credit? *how do these things work @_@*

I might also be stuck w/ free spots, but we'll see...

Well with paypal, when you make an account you can sign up a credit card or you can sign up a bank account - paypal can take directly from any of these when you send money to anyone.

Edit: Thanks for the positive response guys xd.png

Edited by Roon

I'd pay if I could.

:/

Things aren't working out very well right now.

Next to TEG's hospital bill, the children's school stuff, my own work paying less, and my soon-to-be-hospital-bill, we wont have money to spare.

I'd pay it I could but I'm not allowed no matter what....and I always miss the free spot part...

Yeah, I figured she was, so I was all, "....." -sulk-

xd.png Hahaha. I just really like the people on DC, I dun want hard feelings from anyone. And I like to be fair, it makes me feel better. C:

But I shall wait for another open free spot! x3

Too bad there aren't any like, gift cards we could use like on Gaia or Neopets, lawls. xd.png

Waitwaitwait, I never heard anything about what happened to TEG. D: What's going on? j_j

D:.. i dont wanna pop any bubbles here.. but are you allowed to have people pay for these? the creatures you are drawing are copyright to the artists who made them up, and not asking permission to gain profit off of them.. i thought was kind of illegal >>;

unless of course you -did- get permission then its all fine and dandy xd.png

Edited by ParticleSoup

oh shii- ._. you bring up a very good point. TOLD YOU I AM NEW AT THIS lul.

Okay, changing the paid bit for OCs Only. That should be fair, right? I wouldn't get the rights to them that way, just draw em for their creators.

Bah, that's failed. I'll go back to free-only :[

yeah, people paying for their OC's is perfectly fine, i'm sure..

but i was always iffy about commissions of existing known characters(zelda, pokemon, etc) on DA even, anyway

where it's extremely official, I dont think anyone's gonna care - it's not like nintendo will be on your tail as an artist for doodling a mario for someone for monies. But yeah, I definitely cant do that here :[ ah well.

Someone give me a nebula or a hellfire egg ._. I'll doodle for you.

Someone give me a nebula or a hellfire egg ._. I'll doodle for you.

Will you take a nebula hatchling instead? xd.png