Am not.

D:

Besides.

I have been waiting.

Since. Since. Since. FOREVER.

I wouldn't mind being a ginei pig...can't spell xd.png

I've been here forever...each time missing a spot which i find funny

Edited by Dragonhatchling

uh no D: if you get the extreme-chibi then it would be for everyone after that to save myself time so that I can get through everyone waiting faster.

Dragonhatchling, if you're cool with that, then you'll be the ginea pig, I'll finish your request in super chibi form after Rpuppy's, and then people after that can decide what they'd rather go with.

(I could make it so that there'd be one slot of chibi and one extreme-chibi, that way people who want to wait on the chibi would wait, and those who dont mind would get an extreme-chibi and get theirs done faster.. or am I just piling the work on myself now? xd.png )

D: I'm just trying to figure out a better system than what I have now.

Awww so this is where those super cute dragons have been coming from!

:v

Seems like everyone wants one though. I might wait till the craziness dies down.

That's fine with me. I'm more glad I can help provide an example.

just if you could Roon, PM me so I know when to let you know what it's going to be. I've got school tomorrow and all week so if I don't get to you in a day, I will soon.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

i dunno x_x I'm getting pretty tired of these

dont even trip dude!! if u do tire of making these, im sure everyone will understand, even if they dont have one! u dont have to make anything for everyone lol and ur doing this purely because you love doing it :3 and that is something i respect. (not to sound weird)

i still want one but yea.

dont even trip dude!! if u do tire of making these, im sure everyone will understand, even if they dont have one! u dont have to make anything for everyone lol and ur doing this purely because you love doing it :3 and that is something i respect. (not to sound weird)

i still want one but yea.

I had meant the style D: I wanna switch over to something different is all :3 but thanks! <3

@ Dragonhatchling - i'll play around with it and see what i get ;3

K. Experiment Dragonhatchling underway later when Roon's done. She's glad to help be the gpig (said that 'cause I can't spell ginea) and give everyone an example to go off of.

I had meant the style D: I wanna switch over to something different is all :3 but thanks! <3

@ Dragonhatchling - i'll play around with it and see what i get ;3

aahhh! oohh hahaha

well im just saying, i know how u feel, sometimes you loose the 'want' to do these things, and u need a while before u get into the right mood to do them again :3 but ur welcome nevertheless! :>

Wow. I'm glad I got my request in when I did. I might of cried if I couldn't get a chibi. lol. biggrin.gif

I understand, though, about loosing the "want" to do things, like Botitas said. It happens to me a lot. Or, say, I start drawing something, and I'm interrupted and can't finish it, I will usually not want to finish it by then. IDK why this happens, it just does. >.<

I can't wait to see what an extreem chibi looks like! I bet they will be super adorable though! smile.gif

Meh...

If you switch, be sure to poke me.

-shot-

jkjk!

Edit:

because I will be sad. :[ after waiting so not long.

Edited by EternalSpring

My extreme chibi's tend to be chubby 8D after toothless, and after the sweetling, then I'll see what it'll look like.

And sooner or later I will lose the want to draw these things, but for now, I'm enjoying the attention far too much to stop anytime soon 8D bahahaha

*pokes TEG* :3 I'm not sure yet that i'll switch at all. Stop shooting yourself :[

Edited by Roon

My extreme chibi's tend to be chubby 8D after toothless, and after the sweetling, then I'll see what it'll look like.

And sooner or later I will lose the want to draw these things, but for now, I'm enjoying the attention far too much to stop anytime soon 8D bahahaha

*pokes TEG* :3 I'm not sure yet that i'll switch at all.

*points accusingly*

Attention hogger!

D:<

-shot-

You know I wouldnt REALLY say that.

or would i?

Edit: I get shot on a daily basis. No worries. They dont affect me anymore. tongue.gif

Edited by EternalSpring

oh noez!!! Please stop shooting yourself! Even if it doesn't affect you..... but still.....

*shot*

.....because I am at a loss of words.....

Oh, Roon, I remember you mentioning that you may not show anyone toothless, and now that you have mentioned him again, I REALLY wanna see him!!! D': STOP TAUNTING MEEEE!!!!! lol. Oh, did you see my post about changing the bubble? I just wanted to make sure. smile.gif

oh noez!!! Please stop shooting yourself! Even if it doesn't affect you..... but still.....

*shot*

.....because I am at a loss of words.....

Oh, Roon, I remember you mentioning that you may not show anyone toothless, and now that you have mentioned him again, I REALLY wanna see him!!! D': STOP TAUNTING MEEEE!!!!! lol. Oh, did you see my post about changing the bubble? I just wanted to make sure. smile.gif

Nah.

I'll shoot myself all I want.

>8D

Until I DIE.

mellow.gif

lolwut.

i mentioned toothless cause that's what i'm working on now, which is why yours may be a while. And yes, I did see your post :3 I dont miss anything ~ In any case, if i forget or something, changing a bubble text is easy peasy, so no worries.

@ TEG - I'm taking away your gun ._.

Toothless preview sketch~

I'll probably be able to publish it when i'm done

user posted image

Edited by Roon