Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

nope, sorry. Closed for the moment.

Working on a nebula dragon that was meant to take an hour, and has ended up taking a good 7 hours so far :[

I'm only half way through. </life>

I knew I should have requested when I saw this a month or so ago xd.png

Anyway, adding "Closed" to the topic title might help a bit with the requests ^^

I do when I'm really closed, right now I was just working.

But now I'm finished. I'm also dead @__@;

Dragon Cave scientists reveal new information regarding the much sought-after Nebula Dragon: They like tummy rubs.

user posted image

(deviantart link (bigger version): http://lil-dragon-blue.deviantart.com/art/...ragon-162783425 )

It's 3:27 AM now. @_@ Goodnight.

Edit: asflhgadfgkjh I forgot the bubble. Will do it tomorrow.

Edited by Roon

if you are still taking one.. might i give a requerst? :3..

if its not too difficult.. could i request a zombie dragon saying "Bruce Campbell's got nothin' on this."

user posted image(<- adultplx. appearantly its missing a limb, and most of its face i just noticed D: and what i though was face is actually a horn.. awesome!)

i would -love- to see your take on this guy.. it would definitely get used as mt scroll link.

Thanks for putting the hard work into it!

edited for text:

user posted image

@ Particlesoup - sorry hon, I cant take requests at the moment.

Note: From now on, I reserve the right to reject dragons that are just going to be a pain to design ._. the current list of no-no's: stripped dragons, hellfire (kick ass dragon, horrible to color), nebula, magma dragon, and the like. Subject to change when people order time-consuming ones.

rgyirifbihvh I've been stalking this thread for awhile now and I see to always be just a little bit later than someone else to request. D: Oh well. I'll keep stalking and see if I get lucky. xd.png

Sorry.... I could have chosen anoher dragon if ou said something, But Thanks! I love it!

Wow Roon! The Nebula is AMAZING!!! Can't wait until I'm lucky enough to catch you when you are open! smile.gif

<.< >.> *continues stalking*

I don't know who TEG is.

@ Ryuu - no worries hon xd.png I've been working on it for a few hours, I'm stuck on lineart (he's presently headless)

I am TEG.

At the time that was posted, I was still...

unconcious, presumably..

Speaking of that, I'm getting tired.

>.<

Just a question while waiting for the next opening. The neotropical dragon, is that on your list of does not wants?

Nah, that one seems simple enough.

@ EternalSpring - you alright? D:

@ Rpuppyluvr0203 - thanks <3

Edited by Roon

x3 dang! i shall keep stalking..

mind if i ask anyway, if you -would- ever consider drawing a zombie? if thats on your 'no' list i'll be thinking up another xd.png

<3<3

When you're open to requests, could I have a magma saying in the style of your latest drawings saying "Vox!"

or if that's not possible, a Fellfire?

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by Voxezi

When you're open to requests, could I have a magma saying in the style of your latest drawings saying "Vox!"

or if that's not possible, a Fellfire?

Edit: Grammar.

They're both on the 'no' list, it's just too time-consuming, sorry. D:

@ ParticleSoup - if you get the spot, sure, zombie's okay. ;3

@ Botitas - thanks <3

Note: I'll be pretty busy this week, at least until Saturday. So don't bother even checking until Sunday at the earliest xd.png just an fyi for all you stalkers.

edit: new rule ._. if you're not planning on using it for your DC signature, don't ask for a drawing.

Edited by Roon

unsure.gif

I'm not here till late Sunday/Monday at least...

Oh well, that nebula is awesome!! biggrin.gif

edit: *checks Ryuu's sig*

re-edit: If Ryuu doesn't want to use it, mind if I do? ^^

Edited by Chameleongirl

I keep trying to resize it, but then it won't work... I have to ask Angel when she comes on line.... I'm sorreh, I'm trying to put it in my sig, it's just, I'ma having probelms with putting it in...

Man i love these...i'll be stalking closely to see if i can nab one for myself <3

I wasn't really talking about you Ryuu xd.png It was gonna be a "general rule starting now" type thing, part of a response to someone's question.

If you couldn't figure out how to resize it you coulda just asked man D: I dont bite (much)

user posted image

This okay?

@ Chameleongirl - Sunrise (second one in the first post) is free if you wanna use that for now

@ Googleplaxin - thanks xd.png

Edited by Roon