Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Get well :<

And no it would work the same way (except if it was only "change the text bubble" that's like, two minutes.) So they'd have to wait up on a spot if they wanted a recolor to an alt.

*goes back to toothless*

Ah.

I see.

would there happen do be any eggs that you currently desire, roon? i've figured i'm not active in the proper time of day enough to be able to catch a spot for a request..

would it perhaps be possible to bribe you with an egg? or two or three? name anything but CB blacks or CB metalics*but pm me, i dont wanna turn it into a competition D:* and i'll do my best to get them for you in a timely manner.

feel free to say no though, because i know im probably stepping a bit out of line with this one. >>;

Butbutbutbut.

D:

Then they would get orders, and we wouldnt.

*sputters*

... Anyway.

Ouch. My stomach hurts. D:

TEG, i won't steal your place in line <3

And hmm, i must think of another awesome a dragon...

Roon, what about a Harvest?

It doesn't necessarily need to be in ze pumpkin, if thats too hard <3

- Just wondering btw, not requesting...yet. XD

Edited by Googleplaxin

I don't really want to do a harvest, it looks extremely boring :[ sorry.

@ParticleSoup - Once I finish dragonhatchling's then I'll see if i still want to even hatch any more eggs D:

So far I've only finished the lineart for toothless, and I seriously have to finish Gulliver's travels for tomorrow, so no drawing today!

well if you dont mind sharing the same image as Rpuppy, since I'm drawing one for her anyways, then I could do a separate text bubble for you when I finish the image.

@ Angel of the Inferno - i could probably just recolor the alt black sweetling when I finish it ._. recycle the image, haha 8D

Clever 8D xd.png

yup I do agree on that! smile.gif

I don't mind sharing the picture with you, Angel, so it's cool.

'daawww I was looking forward to (hopefully) seeing toothless today! oh wells, everyone has a life outside of dragon cave.

....speaking of life, Imma go because I have a concert tonight!!! biggrin.gif

Just out of curiosity, but will you draw dragons not yet released?

if it's not too hard or too time consuming a design, then yes I could.

Roon!

I made a present for you! its more like a thank you for all the doodles uve been doing, for free *which still blows my mind*

i asked which dragon was ur favorite, and since im retarded when it comes to drawing dragons, (im only really good at faces, girls, and pin up styles, etc) i drew you a Magma dragon in the form of a girl biggrin.gif might be a bit... liberal, but oh well, its part of the aesthetic! biggrin.gif hope you like it biggrin.gif

http://biana117.deviantart.com/art/Maganda-163777064

Isn't there Hypercam?

I think that's what it was called xd.png

to Roon:

Too bad your computer can't handle a recording program D: It'd be so nice to see your art process

*hugs and squishes Botitas* <3 <3 You're too kind! It's lovely and I absolutely adore it :3 thank you so much! I was so upset earlier too at my econ professor but this made me smile ;-; thank you!

I wish to gift you art in return :D after Dragonhatchling's I'll make you one! Post your request dear :3

@ MapleDragon - I could give it a try D: but it's boring as hell to watch someone just ink and color their work ._. plus my attention span rivals that of a goldfish.

OH MAN XD

Oh geez, wow. I dunno what to say 8D You made me blush!!

I'm such a kid, ran downstairs and notified everyone "SOMEONE WROTE A STORY ABOUT ME! BAHAHAHA I'M FAMOUS" user posted image

That was so cute <3 Thank you TEG :3 For being so adorable I will draw for you after Botitas <3

Edit: Is it okay to share this with some random friends? 8D I wish to gloat.

Edited by Roon

I could give it a try D: but it's boring as hell to watch someone just ink and color their work ._. plus my attention span rivals that of a goldfish.

o-o really? I love watching that kind of stuff xd.png I find it so amusing, for the ones with the options, I usually slow it down too xd.png

*hugs and squishes Botitas* <3 <3 You're too kind! It's lovely and I absolutely adore it :3 thank you so much! I was so upset earlier too at my econ professor but this made me smile ;-; thank you!

I wish to gift you art in return biggrin.gif after Dragonhatchling's I'll make you one! Post your request dear :3

@ MapleDragon - I could give it a try D: but it's boring as hell to watch someone just ink and color their work ._. plus my attention span rivals that of a goldfish.

thank you! biggrin.gif im glad u liked it!!! **hug hug hug!* it just came together! i wanted to tell u i was making it before, but i wanted to surprise yu! :3

thank you too Rpuppyluvr0203 ur too sweet :3

aaww really?? :] really really? xd.png thats so nice of yoouU!!

i would like the Guardian dragon since it was the first one i ever got here on DC :3 got a lil soft spot for the sprite

link to image: http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/b...es/guardian.png

Species name: Guardian dragon

Speech bubble: "Sup Foo!"

Optional:

Size of image in pixels: however ud like biggrin.gif

it doesnt matter when you get it done :]

Edited by Botitas

D:< HE/SHE MADE YOU UPSET? D:<

I will kill them D:< NOBODY upsets Roon

@ Botitas - it was a very nice surprise :3 thank you! I've noted your request ;3

@ MapleDragon - I gave hypercam a try, it slowed down my computer to a point where photoshop froze :[ sorry. If you know of a lighter program, post it and I can try it out too.

@ Angel of the Inferno - you're so sweet <3 *nibbles*

Progress update: Toothless has been put aside, the lineart is finished. I picked up the sweetling 6 hours ago. I just finished the lineart ._. I spent 5 hours JUST SKETCHING.

So. Tired.

*Huggles Roon* What did they do? T_T I'ma nom them...and the gum them...until the begs for mercy D:

There was a girl called Roon

Whose spriting made me swoon

She was so amazing!

At her art, I cant stop gazing

She shines as bright as the brightest moon!

Edit: Is it okay to share this with some random friends? 8D I wish to gloat.

Of course.

xd.png

Edit:

So. Tired.

Sleep. D:<

Or I wont let you gloat! xd.png

Edited by EternalSpring