Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Name:

Style: (wind, fire, water, earth, or lightning)

Other: (anything that might have effect on the story)

Appearance:

Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Fix'd the sheet.

Edited by Qwackie

Oh yeah and Pein is not the leader. Haha, manga and Anime media

It is either Pein or Madara(Tobi)

Masashi Kishimoto took this too far

Qwackie, you spelled Naroutard wrong it is spelled Narutard just take out the o and you're good

Edited by Emoragirl17

THIS IS IN OTHER RP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

THE FOLLOWING ARE BEING INVITED TO MY CELEBRATION PARTY:

Shrimpee13

UchihaAce

Konayuki of the Spirits

(PM me for more details)

THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE PUT PRESSURE ON ME,ecpecially Cyda.

GO NARUTARDS

((O_o; I'm invited? WEWT LET THE SPAZZING BEGINNNNNNN <3

Will edit this post with my form x3 ))

((I would PM you, if only my inbox wasn't clogged xd.png))

((It would be crazy if i didn't join my own RP:

NAME:Inate

STYLE:Water

OTHER INFO:Is jinchuriki of the joobi(ten tails vampire wyvern),Tobi's former pupil,Naruto's girlfriend

FAVORITE WEAPON:Stick which transforms into sword by command

Edited by Emoragirl17

NAME:Hosuiko

STYLE:earth

OTHER INFO:She never had anyone in her life kind of like Garra but she was more like Naruto a little. She lived everywhere, but the waterville. She been working very hard to get her way up.

FAVORITE WEAPON:katana

( I've fixed the form for you, Emora!

Name: Hoshiko(Star)(Hoh-she-co) Aelan(Flower)(Aa-lann) Kyoko(Mirror)(kai-oh-ko)

Personality: Shy, quiet, secritive, always hides when she sees new people, almost never goes into villages.

Looks: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/use...ime85636uz1.jpg Like this, but her left eye is blue(You'll find out why soon) and she wears black shorts and a gray shirt that says on the front"That's what she said." in bold black letters.

Jutsus: has none of her own, check "Kekkei Genkais"

Kekkei Genkais(Bloodline Limit): (This is made up, mind you.) The Kyoko family posses a strong Kekkei genkai, called the "Mohō"(模造, ミミック, pronounced "mimikku" or "mozou), or Mimicry. They can mimic anything that they have seen, heard, or felt/touched. This was eventually their downfall, and now Hoshiko is the last remaining Kyoko. Her left eye is blue becaue it is blind, and only if she does a peculiar jutsu that her father made, (called "Blind-Sided-no-jutsu) lets that eye see. That eye is like the byakugan, but all it sees is chakra and black-and-white. It only sees as far as the normal eye.

Style: Suiton(Water)(Usually)

Favorite Weapon(s): Kunai, Katana, her Kekkei Genkai.

Other: She was abandoned at a young age(3) and left to fend for herself. She grew up in Konohagakure(Hidden Leaf, Konoha), but left after she became a ninja at age 8. She has been wandering about since then, and has recently caught the Akatsuki's eye.)

Edited by princesslydia127

(Um, bump.

Emora, you still /here/ ? ><'

We be needin' more role-players....I'll go get Qualeo and Quichepie! biggrin.gif

They'll love this role0play.

(They constantly role-play with my about the akatsuki/naruto))

(( I'll say yes, in your post :] ))

{{NAME:Sekadu (See-kay-doo)

STYLE:lightning(wind, fire, water, earth, or lightning)

OTHER INFO:He's usually alone and emotionless, he will only open up to one he loves. The only thing about his past that he remembers is that coming to Konaha. He loves the battle and will never get away from any task at hand... unless he has his own motives.(anything that might have effect on the story)

FAVORITE WEAPON:Katana which he has slung behind his back

APPEARANCE:user posted image

((shrimpee,your character looks like an Uchiha. Is yr fav. character Sasuke?))Inate is sitting around outside, thinking about her past. Just then, Hosuiko passed her. Inate((pronounced: e-na(upsidown-backwards e)-tay)) wondered if Hosuiko was to young to fight in the upcoming battle vs the Akatsuki. When nobody was looking, Inate burst into tears. She did not want Tobi to die. She did not want Naruto to die either. She did not know wether she wanted to even fight.

"What am a going to do?" she asked herself when she got home. ((do I control not OC's?)) She only decided that she did NOT want to live.

"I hope I die in this huge mess." She plugged in her earbuds and listend to her favorite band, Aqua Timez.

Edited by Emoragirl17

{{Sasuke is my fav personality and he is meant to be an Uchiha, he just doesn't know it. I don't know if I'm accepted but this is my post.}}

Sekado sighed as he sat on the bench near his apartment, watching the people come and go uncaring and blank was his face as he stared down at his pale and fingerlessly gloved hands. He looked up noticing no other shinobi in the area.

Inate looked out the window of her bedroom in her apartment. There was Sekado((Inate is also Naruto's neighbor)). She wondered what he was doing, then wondered what Tobi was doing, and then what Naruto was doing. In the middle of her pondering, there came a knock at her bedroom door! "WHO THE HECK JUST WALTZED IN MY APARTMENT!" she muttered under her breath. When she opened the door, it was someone she did NOT want at her bedroom door. She slammed and locked the door as fast as she could. Her strange visiter was Hidan.((who is not at all epic)) As quietly as she could, she opened the window, and jumped out. To her surprise, she did not hit the ground, but Naruto had caught her.

"What were you THINKING, jumping out of a window?" Naruto exclamed.

"I had to escape Hidan SOMEHOW!" Inate replied. Naruto put her down and they went to see why Hidan was there.

Hosiuko was walking around being bored " Dude there is like anything to do here!," Hosiuko said a little too loud. She didn't care if anyone was listening or not " If Kiba or the gang was here I'll be so happy right now, but no they are not even here so what the heck am I doing out here?" Hosiuko said to herself.

Edited by War and Peace

Hoshiko snaked through the trees silently, stalking a small deer.

She got a bow out and put an arrow on it, and pulled it back.

She aimed for the deer's heart and shot.

The deer didi'nt even see it coming.

It fell over dead.

With the arrow in it.

Then, it poof-ed in a cloud of smoke.

It was a clone.

Hoshiko picked her arrow up"Man, I love target practice."She murmured to herself, and walked off.

She was walking in the direction of Konoha.

She had decided to visit her old home again.

A small white cat(One of her many pets) padded up to her and jumped onto her shoulder.

Hoshiko petted it"Hiya Cero."(Cero is pronounced See-ro.)She said.

She started walking again, sensing for any chakra nearby.

None.

Hoshiko was like 'Yay!' in her mind.

She broke into a run, holding Cero in her arms.

She was coming home.

(My first post on here tongue.gif Yay. I'm getting my 2 friends on here.)

( hello everyone. Lydia here invited me to join you guys, so here I am ^^

Here is my character

NAME: Myuki

STYLE:Fire

OTHER INFO: Myuki has the rare ability to calm others down easily, though not when they are her enemy. Unless she is in battle, Myuki prefers not to fight, instead attempting to calm her allies down when they get angry. Due to this ability, Myuki is able to strengthen the bonds naturally with other people.

FAVORITE WEAPON: Senbon (needles)

Appearance:

user posted image

((Kakashi fan, eh? accepted))

Inate and Naruto were thinking of a plan on who would stand gaurd, backup ect. ect. When they turned the corner to go up the steps, they were face to face with Pein. Inate let her arms flail all over the place.

"OH MY GOD"exclamed Inate,"WHY THE **** DO YOU STALK ME, PEIN THE CYCOPATH!"

"I am not a cycopath." said Pein calmly

"Are too" said Inate as she thacked him in the back, sending him to the floor. "One down, One to go."

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM rang Inate's cell phone.

"What do you want, Sai, I'm actualy truly trying to be sneaky, here!"*hangs up*

Naruto and Inate continued up the stairs.

NAME: Kanza

STYLE:wind

OTHER INFO:Kanza as the urge to always test out his puppets in battle and due to this lust, he is continually getting into fights. This in turn gets him in trouble with his village often, but even with this he likes meeting new people and is generally friendly.

FAVORITE WEAPON: Puppets and posioned kunai.

user posted image

Edited by monkeyboy225

((Ooops, shoulda posted my form a while ago xd.png

NAME: Kihaku Seishouru

STYLE: Wind

OTHER INFO: Kihaku is talented in her secrecy and attacks. She is quite friendly when you become friends with her, but upon meeting her as a stranger, she is hostile. She takes her missions seriously, and has not failed once. Kihaku has many tricks up her sleeves, and since she has worked alone since age 11, she prefers to keep working alone, but if a group of ninjas were sent with her on a mission, she'll work with them.

FAVORITE WEAPON: A poisonous dagger she carries at her side at all times. She also makes use of kunais, and she carries a pole (like Temari's fan).

Appearance?

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs19/300W/f/200..._monkey_chu.jpg

This character was a remake from an older Naruto RP... That died slowly... >.>; Modified her appearance and such.

^^))

((I should post Inate's appearance:

user posted image

cept without necklace and has blue shorts

no dress))

((orange hair band white shirt))

((has a band-aid on right cheek))

Edited by Emoragirl17

Kanza was in a secluded part of the forest where he was just laying on the ground while he looked up at the sky. He pulled his scarf closer around himself as he sat up and heard the jewelry attached to his hair jingle as he moved his head around. "Hmmmm.. I should return to the village but I think I'll just wait here till someone finds me or I get bored." He said to himself and ran a finger along the scar under his right eye as he laid back down to continue staring up at the sky.

Hosiuko was now where Kanza " Why hello there," Hosiuko said, with a smirk on her face " And what are you doing just lying there?" Hosiuko asked, now lying down next to him with a sigh " I'm so had it with this world," Hosiuko said, with a frown.

{{I can't do anything with Sekado}}

Kanza jumped up and landed a few yards away from Hosiuko. "I don't recommend sneaking up on people when they are ready to defend themselves." Kanza said as he removed his hand from a kunai that was hidden within his scarf, he then looked at her with his yellow eyes. "Why would you say you hate life?"

" Because my weird twin of mine there's a thing called um I don't know never mind you won't get it," Hosuiko told him, now standing up next to him like she was ready to fight him, but she wasn't really fight him " Come on chill and lay down with me," Hosuiko told her twin.