Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Kanza raised a eyebrow at Hosiuko. "Fine then don't tell me." He said before laying down and untied one of the jewels from his hair and examined it. "Hm.. I'm thinking of replacing this puppet. What do you think sis." He said as he threw the little wooden, pointed doll over to Hosiuko.

((May I join? I just decided to come back here after being off the site for a while and I need an RP.))

Hoshiko walked past Sadako, not even glancing his way.

Cero was trotting beside her. Cero looked at Sadako curiously and meowed a greeting.

Hoshiko glanced back at him and her ear twitched.

" I'm not sure hm sure if you want to," Hosuiko told her twin, now lying her head on his chest listening to everything that goes by " I'm glad I got my little flut and my puppets with me," Hosuiko told him.

Kanza sighed as he took the puppet back from his twin and tied it back into his hair. "This is the life, now if only we could get a mission to get out of this village for a while."

" Yeah, I know," Hosuiko told him, with a sigh " Come on lets do something fun," Hosuiko told her twin, now getting up slowly so she won't feel so dizzy from getting up " Lets spy on the kid name oh, hm what's his name oh, yeah Naruto!," Hosuiko told him.

"Sure that sounds fun." Kanza said as he smiled under his scarf as he jumped up and swayed alittle as he felt the blood rush to his head. "Okay now I'm ready to go, you can lead the way back to the village." He told his sister as he readied himself to leave.

((You could meet up with me and War before we leave the forest.))

((Oh... O_O Okay lol))

Kihaku peered through a tree. It was so long ago that she explored freely like this. Now, she saw two people about to leave the forest... She had an urge to ask who they are. She was paranoid about this new evil she kept hearing back in her small village, and she was sure these two could be part of it.

She jumped down from the tree, flipping through the air and finally landing. She stood up.

"And who are you?" she asked coldly.

Kanza turned around when someone new showed up and reached up into his scarf to grab one of his poisoned kunai as his other hand wrapped around one of the puppets dangling from his hair that looked so much like jewelry. His first thought was to protect Hosuiko from this new person. "What is it with people just popping up everywhere." He muttered into his scarf before answering the new person. "I'm Kanza and who are you?"

Edited by monkeyboy225

((Okay, seriously, should I just post my profile, or what?))

Kihaku saw some movements. She instinctively touched the handle of her dagger.

"I'm Kihaku. And who's that with you? Are you..." Kihaku didn't finish the sentence. She didn't know how to phrase her question. She didn't have much information on this new evil.

"This is my sister, Hosuiko." He then released his grip on his kunai but pulled the puppet from the string that kept it attached to his hair. He examined it for a moment before throwing it to the ground where it rested in the ground with its pointed end. "Now what is your business here?"

Kihaku jumped back a few steps. The puppet seemed dangerous. She drew out her poisonous dagger and muttered a curse.

"What is your business here?" she retorted. "Her village was only a few miles off. If these two had an intention to attack it, they had to go through her, first. "Are you here to attack my village? If so, what for?" she asked. She had to know before she could leave these two alone.

"Attack your village? We are just here to enjoy they day. We are from the Hidden Leaf Village." Kanza said as he lowered the cloth wrapped around his waist to show the Leaf Village mark there before replacing the cloth. "Now then, lets just put our weapons away." He said as he bent down to pick up the tiny puppet that was stuck in the ground and retied it in his hair.

((Here it is:

Name: Katsumi Umezawa (Kat-sue-me Oo-meh-zao-uh)

Personality: Quiet, compassionate, reluctant to kill, the kind of person you go to for advice

Looks: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/013...y_Hyuga1313.png Katsumi is quite tiny, only standing about five feet tall.

Jutsu: Katsumi is a heavy Genjutsu user and her Genjutsu are above ANBU rank, despite the fact she’s a Chunin, and she can make handsigns faster than most Shinobi. Because she had focused on Genjutsu most of her life, her Ninjutsu is terrible. Her Taijutsu is average for a female Chunin.

Style: None really. Her Ninjutsu sucks, so she relies heavily on Genjutsu.

Favorite Weapon(s): Senbon, as it kills without too much external damage.

Other: Katsumi grew up in Konohagakure, graduating in the same class as Neji, Lee, and Tenten. She only has two dreams. The first is to tell Neji that she likes him, which she’s been planning to do since she was nine, but can never bring herself to do it. Odds are, it’s never going to happen. Her second dream is leave Konoha and never come back. She’s always felt restrained living there, and plans on leaving when she reaches Jonin rank.

Hope you guys like. :3 ))

Kihaku nodded. Her headband was around her neck, huidden by her clothes. She didn't want anyone to know she was from the village hidden in the mist, living in a small, poor village.

"Just making sure," she said, sheathing her dagger. "Have anice day, then." She began to walk away.

"Whoo, whoo, whoo. You can't just show up here and almost attack us and then just leave like that." Kanza said as he started to walk after the girl leaving Hosuiko where she was as he wanted to find out who this person was. "Kihaku wait up."

Kihaku stopped and turned her head. "Watch me." She jumped into a tree with amazing speed. Fearing that Kanza will follow her back to the village, she headed towards her favorite spot: A small stream.

"Better to stay with that girl," she whispered to herself.

"I'll be back Hosuiko." Kanza said as he jumped into a tree and started to chase after Kihaku, he listened to the jingle of the 'jewels' attached to his hair as he jumped from tree to tree. "You might as well slow down, you can't out run me." He yelled after the girl.

((NAME: Kitsune

STYLE: Fire

OTHER INFO: She's a jinchurikki, but an unusual one. Instead of being a human with a bijuu implanted, she IS the bijuu, but sealed into a human form. The seal breaks when she's angered and heals when she calms down.

FAVORITE WEAPON: Blue Fire(breathing, not jutsu;bijuu ability) And a scythe.

APPEARANCE:

http://ItachiShippuden.deviantart.com/art/...Thief-163630340

I made that picture, so NO STEALING. *glares at thieves*

Also. Are we allowed to join Akatsuki? Because I'd like that... *Itachi fangirl lol*))

Edited by UchihaAce

((Just a tip, UchihaAce, use double parenthesis when you're not RPing. It makes everything easier.

Also, can I call you Ace? I'm a lazy typist...))