Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((edited my post. Thanks for the tip! :3

And sure! Actually, you can also call me Kitsune or Kit. That's my name. It's weird, I know. Get picked on for it a lot. -/_\-))

" Great now I'm all alone this is super!<" Hosuiko said to herself, now walking around while her twin talked to that girl " Man this has been one crazy day!," Hosuiko said, now wondering around " If anyone wants to talk to me let me know," Hosuiko told whoever was around.

Kihaku swore under her breath. This wasn't any ninja she's used to, or ever met. She picked up her pace, jumping from one side, to the other. Maybe the stream isn't a good place, she thought bitterly.

"Oh shut up! Stalker!" she yelled back.

"Stalker now that's a new one." Kanza said as he pulled up next to Kihaki and yawned under his scarf. "Are you sure you didn't want me to catch up or is this your true speed?" He said to her but in true he had to cheat to caught up to her since he had had to used kunai with chakra strings attached to them to just caught up to her. He pulled a kunai out of a tree and detacted the chakra string to it as he jumped by.

Kihaku jumped one last time before turning around, pulling her dagger out.

"Stop bluffing. I outran most of the ninjas that attacked me last time. And I do enjoy racing," she said. She wasn't panting hard, but that was because she hadn't gone full speed yet. She only picked up the pace. She looked around her through the corners of her eyes. We're near the stream. Just go to our right, and we'll be there... No. I guess it's better here. No need to stain that place," she thought.

"Now here we go and get violent." Kanza said with a sigh as he made a hand sign and was surrounded in a cloud of white smoke, when the smoke cleared one of his jewels that was in his head was gone and resting at Kanza's feet was a puppet that had a round head with a large grin and two black round eyes, its body was a cone shape with a pointed bottom and had four arms attached to it. The head was attached to the body with thin cords so that it was almost independent, that puppet didn't have any legs either so it just hovered slightly off the ground when it had a steady flow of chakra. "Now do we really need to get violent?"

Kihaku shrugged. "You were the one following me, you somehow managed to catch up to me, you pulled out a kunai," Kihaku said. She stepped back. As she was deciding on which jutsu to use, she thought of something.

She quickly made a sign and murmured a jutsu. Without warning, wind began rushing at Kanza, not stopping.

"So your elemental attribute is also wind." Kanza observed as he made a quick hand sign that forms a barrier made of wind around him to protect him from the attack before spreading out his wrapped hand and attached chakra strings to his puppet which rattled to life and swiveled around on its pointed bottom for a moment before looking toward Kihaku. "I only chased you because you showed up out of no where and almost attacked me and my sister."

Kihaku was already gone, while Kanza was... 'distracted'. She only wished she was faster. Right now, she was pelting full speed to somewhere else. No one could catch up to her in the village, nor those bandits and ninjas that attacked them last month.

"Urgh. I hope he stops coming after me. I'm a bit tired," she muttered.

Kanza sighed when he saw that she had only intented to distract him and disappeared. He made a hand sign and the puppet returned to his place attached to his hair as a piece of jewelry, he then turned around and headed back to where he had left Hosuiko. When he arrived he jumped down behind her silently before saying anything. "Well I'm back."

((*wishes Emoragirl17 would come on and approve people...*))

Kihaku looked back and saw that Kanza wasn't after her anymore. Sighing in relief, she slowed down and took a different route to the small stream a little ways away from her village. She sheathed her dagger.

((@Jade, me too. -/_\-))

(( Oh, oops you guys are in sorry about that ))

Hosuiko was just walking around waiting for her twin to come back " Geez what do I have to do to get a guy to talk to me other then my twin?" Hosuiko thought, with a sigh then sat down at a noodle place " Hey I would like uselly place, but this time make it a little more spicy you here?" Hosukio told the man, then looked around Kiba was talking to Teen Ten about Naruto " Hm," Hosuiko said, while she was eating her food.

((Bump? Is this gonna die young? DD: ))

Kihaku wandered around for a while, and then decided to pay Konoha a visit. Of course, she was from the Village hidden in the mist, but she was given permission to go to Konoha and serve the Hokage to repay a favor of hers.

So far, she had only done one mission for the Hokage.

((Oh? Thank you! biggrin.gif))

Kitsune stumbled through the streets of Konoha in her brand new Akatsuki cloak, quite lost. She pulled her Akatsuki hat on tighter so as to hide all of her skin save for her hands, the red ring gleaming on her right ring finger. The symbol shu, meaning scarlet, shone against it. The ring was identical to Itachi Uchiha's, her mentor in Akatsuki. She shivered slightly at the dark looks passerbys shot at her and scurried along a bit faster than normal, searching for the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. Her demon bijuu body parts were well hidden beneath the cloak and hat, the only thing showing was her crimson eyes. She could pass as Itachi dressed like this. She blushed at the thought; she absolutely adored Itachi. He had defended her from the rest of Akatsuki when they wanted to kill her and extract her bijuu form. He was the only friend she'd ever had, and she was starting to grow... Quite attached to him. She ran a bit faster.

((And...why is no one suspicious of her?))

Katsumi sighed a little as she made her way down the streets of Konoha. She ran her hand through her dark hair, wincing a bit. Her head really hurt. Having been woken up by her overly annoying little brother via him smashing a pillow over her head for seemingly no reason, she hadn't had a great start to her day. Maybe she'd stop by the hospital later and get some pain medication. Not any time soon, as the hospital was usually busy this time of day. She wandered aimlessly down the road, walking leisurely, her viridian eyes trailing along the sky. People around her traveled swiftly, pushing past the petite girl. Many of them weren't shinobi, so they had places to go, people to meet, as they couldn't make money any other way. That was one of the best things about being a shinobi. They really didn't have much responsibility when they weren't on a mission. Suddenly, a person in a strange looking cloak and straw hat rushed past her, passing through the small areas without people. "What the hell?" she murmured, watching the figure leave. Katsumi took a few steps back, wondering whether or not to pursue the person. She had recognized the cloak, of course. Akatsuki. 'Why isn't anyone else after them?' she thought, glancing around. Taking a breath, she took off after the figure. "S-stop!" she yelled, trying the chase the Akatsuki member down.

((Because, like you said, most residents of Konoha weren't shinobi. They wouldn't recognize an Akatsuki member as easily. One of the many factors that made the infiltration of Konoha in episode 85 easier))

Kitsune froze and whirled around quickly to see a petite girl with dark hair chasing after her, yelling for her to stop. The sunlight gleamed off her Leaf-Village headband. A shinobi, eh? Although she disliked using Bijuu skills, Itachi hadn't had the chance to teach her much in the form of ninjutsu or genjutsu. Without weaving a single handsign she took a deep breath and opened her mouth, blue flames parting from her lips. She made sure to catch the buildings nearby on fire as well, in hopes that it would buy her some time. She turned and ran up the nearest wall she could find and began jumping from roof to roof, turning every once in awhile to shoot more blue fireballs at her follower. If it came to it, she could use the mediocre genjutsu technique Itachi had managed to teach her. If only she could remember the stupid handsigns... After a bit she stopped completely and turned to face her chaser. "Do you know where the Ichiraku Ramen Shop is?" She asked, trying very hard to sound intimidating like Itachi. It sounded more like an innocent question.

Katsumi followed the Akatsuki member for a few blocks, until the figure stopped short in the middle of the street. They paused for a brief moment, before a stream of blue flames cascaded from the person's mouth. The buildings between the two of them caught fire, as well as any carts that were on the road. Everyone in proximity flew into a panic, screaming and trying to save themselves from the growing flames. '...at times like this, I really wish I wasn't so horrible at water ninjutsu...' Katsumi thought, glancing around. The Akatsuki member had been smart to set fire to the surrounding area. Even if Katsumi had known water ninjutsu, it would have taken her a while to put out enough fire to form a path. 'I'll let the others take care of the fire...' she thought, watching as other shinobi preformed seals for water jutsu 'I need to at least keep tabs on that Akatsuki member.' She ran down another street, hoping to be lucky. She finally caught up to them, only for them to stop and turn to face her. "Do you know where the Ichiraku Ramen Shop is?" they asked. Katsumi stopped dead in her tracks, dumbfounded. What was this, casual day? Were they going to ask her out to tea next? She shook her head, blinking rapidly. "I'm sorry." she said trying to sound powerful, which was difficult, considering her voice was naturally soft "I'm going to have to apprehend you." 'Seriously, am I retarded, or what?' she thought, taking a fighting stance 'Oh well, too late to take it back.'

Kitsune sighed and slowly lifted her hand to her hat, ring glinting in the sun. "Well, that's too bad... I was really looking forward to some ramen. I'm not even joking. Didn't have breakfast..." She whipped off her hat and tossed it to the side so it wouldn't get in the way, the sun gleaming off the scales on her ears. She ran a hand through her cyan hair in frustration and rubbed her ruby eyes. "Geez, is it always so bright here...? Sorry to tell you this, but I was told not to get in any direct fights. I'll have to take my leave here..." she backed away slowly, heading towards the edge of the roof, when suddenly more shinobi appeared from the ground. Some of them gaped at her apperance, but most were staring at her cloak.

"Akatsuki!"

"An Akatsuki!"

"Just how many members do they have?!"

Kitsune moaned and looked around her. She was surrounded. Well, not from above, but she didn't feel like exposing too many abilities. She stared at the roof of the grocery shop they were standing on and sprang into action, shootingbas many blue flames onto it's wooden structure as she could. Then, when she thought no one was looking and there was enough smoke for a suitable escape, she whipped off her cloak and hat and carried them by hand as she unfolded her wings and took to the sky. Clumsily landing into the closest trees she could find, she ran again. Her stomach growled in protest; she REALLY wanted that ramen...

((Guys accept my char please. Here it is:

Name: Akira Masaru Yamato (Akira - Greatness. Masaru - Victory. Yamato - Large)

Personality: Quiet but not shy, randomly extremely hyperactive, has almost no friends. Knows what to say on the right moment, a fan of girls. Can somehow become extremely aggressive or mad for no reason.

Looks: Akira Masaru Yamato

Jutsus: The #1 master of tai-jutsus. Advanced in gen-jutsus and sucks in nin-jutsus.

Specialitices: Blood jutsus, moving on his family. Able controlling his blood.

Has a demon sealed in him, just like Naruto. His demon is named Entei; Entei

Entei is a fire horse created by hell, it is also called Nightmare. It has horns and usually breathes fire, as it can manipulate its own heat and tempature. Akira usually becomes Entei in the same situations Naruto becomes Kyubi.

Style: Lightning & Blood.

Favorite Weapon(s): Kunai, Double Katanas, Chainable Connected Leather Glove.

Other: Akira currently wants a lover.

Accept please, I sent to Emoagirl17 but no comment was sent back))

Edited by Fella

((Dang, I wanted to fight. xd.png))

Katsumi inhaled sharply as the Akatsuki member removed their hat. She was met with a view of a girl who she would guess was younger than her...with a very strange appearance. If Katsumi had to guess, she would say the girl wasn't human. She had short, teal colored hair that covered animal-like ears. Her eyes were a startling shade of scarlet. Katsumi did a double-take, unsure if she was positive about what she was seeing. She didn't sense a genjutsu...so apparently, the girl really did look that strange. 'Why aren't I used to weirdos like this yet?' she thought, sighing. "Geez, is it always so bright here...? Sorry to tell you this, but I was told not to get in any direct fights. I'll have to take my leave here..." the girl said, taking a few steps back. Suddenly, the street filled with other shinobi, all of them seemingly alerted to the Akatsuki's presence. '...no where to run, girl...' Katsumi thought, taking a step towards her. The girl stared at the roof of the grocery shop they were standing on and once again shot flames out of her mouth, setting fire to much of the wooden roof. Katsumi let out a shriek of surprise, then leapt backwards onto an adjacent building. She was safe from the flames for the moment. Glancing around, she noticed the girl was gone, probably having had used the smoke for cover. Katsumi muttered a string of profanities. 'How could I let her get away?' she thought, still mumbling curses 'At least I got a clear shot of her face and chakra. She shouldn't be too hard to find...' With that thought, Katsumi leapt off the roof, then ran off, still trying to track the other girl.

((How many demons will there be now if Fella is accepted? Seriously.))

Kitsune sprang out of the forest, following the scent of something tasty... She ended up in the heart of Konoha, in front of a building with the sign 'Ramen, Ichiraku'. Her stomach growled furiously as she adjusted her hat and looked around nervously. A quick bowl shouldn't cause too much trouble... She thought, entering the building. The customers immedietally turned to stare at her, a few pulling out weapons and slowly forming handsigns. She raised her arms casually. "Easy, easy! I'm just here to eat! Feel free to attack if I do anything 'shady', but come on. Anyone wearing a cloak nowadays is jumped on..." she mumbled, settling into a chair as someone with brown hair behind the counter cautiously approached her. He jumped as Kitsune shifted her hand to pull something out and everyone got ready to pounce, just to see her pull out a small sack of money. "Ah! Here it is! One bowl of ramen, please!" Kitsune cried happily, handing the sack to the waitor. "And hold the miso, please? I hate leeks. Keep the rest of the money as a tip." She made a face at the word miso, hidden by her hat and cloak. Her tail wagged lightly as the ramen was brought to her, the cool scales brushing her ankles. Several people moved away from her as she ate, still cautious. Sighing in satisfaction she picked up the finished bowl and brought it to the counter, giving her compliments to the chef. After purchasing some cookies for the road she left the building, looking around for the mysterious shinobi that had been following her before putting away the cookies and stretching, glancing back at the restaurant. She snickered at the people inside still staring at her. Taking off her hat and cloak, she spread her wings as she readied herself for flight. Her tail twisted around itself slightly, stretching her muscles out and rolling her shoulders and looking for a suitable place to take off.

((Dear Jade and Ace,

My apologies for not being here lately, I have been very busy.

You both are accepted.

To answer Ace's question, yes, you can join the Akatsuki, I am a Tobi/Madara/Obito? fangirl, but your character may only tell characters that yours has closely bonded with.

Emoragirl17))

When Naruto and Inate reached her apartment, Hidan was not there.

"He must have come for the answer to the "offer" from Madara-kun." she thought to herself. ((EVERYBODY, IF YOU DON'T DISNEYXD AND CAN'T FIND A SITE, HERE IS WHERE I WATCH ALL MY EPISODES http://www.youranimenow.com/naruto-shippuden.html

"Hey, since this Hidan guy isn't here, wanna go catch some ramen?" Naruto offered.

"No, I'm not hungry." was what Inate wanted to say, but she took up his offer.

She hadn't eaten at all yesterday or the day before.

((I updated my char form, again:

[b]Name:[/b] Akira Masaru Yamato (Akira - Greatness. Masaru - Victory. Yamato - Large)
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet but not shy, randomly extremely calm, has almost no friends. Knows what to say on the right moment, a fan of girls. Can somehow become extremely aggressive or mad for no reason.
[b]Looks:[/b] [IMG=http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5882/akiramasaruyamato.png]
[b]Jutsus:[/b] The #1 master of tai-jutsus. Advanced in gen-jutsus and sucks in nin-jutsus.
[b]Specialitices:[/b] Blood jutsus, moving on his family. Able controlling his blood.
Has a demon sealed in him, just like Naruto. His demon is named Entei; [URL=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3272/2484523963_12a6229ba9.jpg?v=0]Entei[/URL]
Entei is a fire horse created by hell, it is also called Nightmare. It has horns and usually breathes fire, as it can manipulate its own heat and tempature. Akira usually becomes Entei in the same situations Naruto becomes Kyubi.
[b]Style:[/b] Lightning & Blood.
[b]Favorite Weapon(s):[/b] Kunai, Katana named "Dawn"
[b]Other:[/b] Akira currently wants a lover and is fully blind, but he hears, smells, touches and tastes much more better than others. His hearing is so good its like eyes for him

Just copy everything inside the code and put it instead of the form I have now))

Akira wandered in the streets of Konoha. He smelled ramen, and heard a girl eating it. He walked to the ramen store as the shopkeepers greeted him; "Hello Akira!". He calmly replied to the shopkeeper "One boul of ramen excluding eggs". He sat near Kitsune and asked her, "Whats your name, girl?" He didn't really needed to reveal the fact he is blind, a forehead guard on the eyes pretty much says it all. "It's ready!" The shopkeeper gave the ramen to Akira. "It's on us today", "Thank you," Akira replied as he ate his ramen slowly. "So, girl, what are you doing here? I sense your tail. Isn't it weird a girl has a tail?" He asked as he just finished his ramen calmly. "My name is Akira, I'm a fully blind shinobi. Who are you?" Then he revealed his blind eyes, pure white yet some blue peaked out of the eyes... "Sorry if It's kind of gross", He immediately put the headband back on the eyes. "So, care speaking now, tailed scaled girl?" He smelled her and she didn't had the smell of a regular girl.

Edited by Fella