kirbystar

Calling all Kirby fans!

well i heard of it,  i think its kirby helping humans... o.O

No, it's cause the beggining used to creep me out as little (a little fairy trying to escape with a crystal but big crappy dark eyes are chasing her).

<('.'<) KIRBY 43V3R.

Edited by Rubs

I actually got Kirby 64 on my Wii with a bunch of wii points that my sister and i got for birthday presents (our birthdays are three days apart), and it's pretty much exactly as I remember it except I don't die every three seconds now.

The first time I played it, I think I was eight.

I love kirby biggrin.gif Have most of the games that have been released.

Trikonasana- i just got Kirby 64 as well, only bad thing was that I finished it in a couple of days. xd.png

Edited by isstiautng

I think I finished Kirby 64 in a matter of hours. Started playing in the morning, and late that afternoon I realized I'd been playing all day. Probably the only time I've ever wasted an entire day on a game. XP

can i join?

Username:SkyraTwilight812

Why: I am a total Kirby ADDICT! i watch the show, play the games draw kirby and things that i made up that look like kirby with wings and a crest of feathers on their head too much! tongue.gif unfortually, i'm not japanese so i can't read the magna... wah...

sad.gif

Edit: yes, i know i am on page eleven and this topic is on page five, but i DO have a kirby character that i made up on my own. her name is Skyra, and she looks like a light blue kirby with orange wings and a crest of orange feathers on her head. she can't inhale like kirby, but she's very good with a sword. i'll show a sketch as soon as i've made one with JUST her, and none of my other characters.

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

o3o

Username: cfmtfm

Why: KIRBY IS SO CUTE. I play Kirby, draw [fail] Kirby, watch Kirby, sleep Kirby, eat-- no. I don't eat Kirby but <3 ish so cute.

I finished Kirby's Adventure Wii in a few hours... I just love the designs tongue.gif

o3o

Username: cfmtfm

Why: KIRBY IS SO CUTE. I play Kirby, draw [fail] Kirby, watch Kirby, sleep Kirby, eat-- no. I don't eat Kirby but <3 ish so cute.

I finished Kirby's Adventure Wii in a few hours... I just love the designs tongue.gif

You don't eat Kirby. Because in Dreamland, Kirby eats YOU!

No seriously, though. I love the fridge horror in this series. Squeak Squad is the lovely horror icing on the metaphorical cake. I love this series so much because the alternat interpretations are so fun. Oblivious hero goes rampaging through the world causing mass destruction and chaos, but it's okay! He' cute, innocent, and saves the world!

Ohwait that's what happens in most games. xd.png But Kirby takes it to a logical extreme since he's so darn cute. How could that adorable face be dangerous? If I wasn't so slow, unsure of myself, and plagued by writer's block, I'd have a fanfic with this premise out. But alas, I'm not much of a writer. Or artist. Or anything. Meh.

Username: Durppie

Why: Kirby is so freaking cute. <3 He is one of my favorites in Super Smash Bros, and I enjoy drawing him too. biggrin.gif Even though I always die playing any of the Kirby games relatively quickly. Kirby=Chuck Norris

Every thing about Kirby is just so freaking awesome...I have no idea where to start. I like the other characters as well, Meta Knight, Dedede, Waddle Dees, etc.

I'm in the process of making a Kirby fanfiction, though it centers more on Drawcia than Kirby.

Username:Shadria

Why: I love Kirby. Or really..I really love Meta Knight and Marx (Soul) over Kirby-But you get what I'm saying! I love showing off to my friends by beating a boss in Kirby as Parsol Kirby. xd.png Everyone thinks Parsol is as bad as Sleep.

I may not have many Kirby games (3 at last count), but when I like something I tend to study it to the point I know a few things.

I also created a fancharacter(or two) as well, a kirby called Kloe. She doesn't have Kirby's inhale power, but was trained by Meta Knight to be his first female knight. AND, a Scarfy named Starlight. Starlight was infused with the power of the sun and the moon-although it isn't strong. Kloe is a light blue, lighter than Meta Knight with purple eyes and a scarf that acts like Meta Knight's cape-able to turn into wings. (purple as well) And purple shoes. (she is addicted to the color purple-I swear!) Starlight is a light magenta, having been purple when she was younger. She has green eyes, and yellow stars patterned on her face. Her left eye has a scar, that eye is not her's-a friend gave her that eye. (attacked by Marx Soul and lost that eye, it's complicated..)

I attempted two Kirby RPs elsewhere, but both times they died within a few pages.

I had an odd kirby dream last night, which is even weirder since i've been so busy with dragon cave that i haven't gotten around to playing kirby/watching the anime. i JUST came down from the mountains, too, and the only tv i watched was "lego ninjago", though it was an awesome episode. i'm still a little shocked by the fact that

--SPOILER!--

Zane's a robot, or "nindroid", as Jay calls it.

anyways, in my dream i saw MK standing on some cliff somewhere looking down a cappytown. tiff, tuff, and kirby come out of some forest and hand him this huge gem, saying something about "life force". MK's eyes light up, and something i can't remember happens. i think he defeats someone/thing, though it also looked like he regained some kind of memory or something.

i'm going to write a story based on this! biggrin.gif

if some of the names didn't make sense, go here and search "kirby comes to cappy town". that should explain everything.

I had an odd kirby dream last night, which is even weirder since i've been so busy with dragon cave that i haven't gotten around to playing kirby/watching the anime.

-snip-

i'm going to write a story based on this! biggrin.gif

Don't you love it when that happens? A dream does all the work for you. No need to wrack your brain for a story when your unconscious tells you one. cool.gif That's how I met my first OC Pony. And she created a fanatic.

*is shamelessly still attempting to get own fic down* I can't even work on my MlP crossover right now because my Dreamland head canon wants me to put it down in writing. Of course, I'm mostly working with semi-OCs. Semi as in I took un-fleshed characters straight from the games and work with those. Oh, and Brawl clones count for me. Seeing as Sakurai did both series and all.

Edited by AlternateMew

I luv kirby happy.gif hes a big pink ball..... I havent played Kirby Treasure whatever in a long time. But i finished it =D Go Metaknight! His sword tornado thing is Bawss.

Username:Girlfairy76

Why: becuz hes a Pink ball that... SUCKS THINGS xDDD I always ♥ed him.

Edited by girlfairy76

yeah, dreams are fun! biggrin.gif it's especially fun when you remember a dream that is so random it's hilarious. I'm constantly looking at the "weird dreams thread"!

...Hello? anyone? if anyone is here, what kind of dragon do you think Kirby/MK would be if they were dragcave dragons?

...Hello? anyone? if anyone is here, what kind of dragon do you think Kirby/MK would be if they were dragcave dragons?

Hmm, I think Meta could be a Dark Myst Pygmy (adult), but I can also visualize him as a Black Marrow (cause of that awesome mask <3). As for Kirby...I dunno. I think he'd be a pink hatchling or a Sweetling. unsure.gif

i've always thought o kirby as a pillow or daydream and MK as a Royal Blue or Guardian. my decisions are more based on the anime, where MK was on kirby's side, if a little cold at times, and kirby was a baby, fairly easy to distract, besides only being able to say a few words. though your ideas are really good, too! (i never noticed that black marrows were kind of wearing masks! cool!)

*Edit* my little brother is playing kirby's return to dreamland right now. he's totally addicted to that game! tongue.gif

Hnn, I think Royal Blue suits Meta better... I think Dark Meta Knight and Necrodeus would be Black Marrows (Partly based off of their colors schemes and appearances, other part is the fact Black Marrows, at least to me, give off a sort of menacing aura). Quite fitting since Necrodeus and Dark Meta are villains.

Necrodeus=Black Marrow

Kirby=(S1 hatchie?) Pillow, daydream, sweetling

Meta Knight=Guardian, Royal Blue

Waddle Dees=Mints (Waddle Dees are practically helpless, kind of like mints. Though, they are epic.)

King Dedede=?

Drawcia=Purple (coloration)

Dark Meta Knight=Black Marrow

Waddle Doos=?

Tiff/Fumu=(S1or S2 hatchie?)?

Tuff/Bun=(S1 or S2 hatchie?)?

Zero=Shadow Walker, Zombie, Vampire

Gooey=?

Sirica=?

Escargoon=?

Nightmare= Nebula?

Feel free to fill in the table and add more as you will. I suck at this. xd.png

hmm, i think zero would be more of a zombie type, because he's also 02, the undead zero, and i think nightmare is more of a black dragon type. remember, he does NOT like stars.

hmm, i think zero would be more of a zombie type, because he's also 02, the undead zero, and i think nightmare is more of a black dragon type. remember, he does NOT like stars.

Sorry, I don't much about Nightmare. T-T T'was mostly judging by his starreh cape.

Speaking of Kirby characters and Dragcave dragons...I just named a Royal Blue hatchie Meta-Knight. I also have a white hatchie named Lady Like, that is gendered...male. xd.png

Fail. xd.png I named Lady before he gendered, but still.

Necrodeus=Black Marrow

Waddle Dees=Mints

King Dedede=?

Drawcia=Purple (coloration)

Waddle Doos=?

Tuff/Bun=(S1 or S2 hatchie?)?

Zero=Zombie

Gooey=?

Sirica=(S2 hatchie) (She is a child, but quite matured. Dunno what species I'd put her as though) Maybe Purple?

Escargoon=?

Nightmare= Black

Adding to list. biggrin.gif Now that I think about it, Drawcia could easily be a Magi, since she uses her magic quite heavily (but then again, seems a lot of Kirby bosses do).

Necrodeus=Black Marrow

Waddle Dees=Mints

King Dedede=?

Drawcia=Purple, Magi

Waddle Doos=?

Tuff/Bun=(S1 or S2 hatchie?)Whiptail

Zero=Zombie

Gooey= Vampire (he's made of dark matter, so I'm assuming he would, despite his friendliness, be a species that is more "evil")

Sirica=(S2 hatchie)Purple?

Escargoon=?

Nightmare= Black

Landia= ( xd.png ) Guardian of Nature

Magolor=

Marx=