kirbystar

Calling all Kirby fans!

Username: digidude123

Why:Kirby is awesome, I've played pretty much every single kirby game there is, I still have the really old kirby game called ''kirby's dreamland adventure'' or something like that

username: Dovercat99

why: because If you don't let me join, Kirby will eat you and take you powers. KIRBY IS AMAZING AND UNBEATABLE

OMG THE THREAD'S BACK!!! xd.png

Anyway, got Epic Yarn and have convinced my dad to play it with me. It's not a "traditonal" Kirby game, but it's still definitely worth playing, especially in two player. (Is trying very hard not to give away anything unsure.gif )

Sadly, for me, epic yarn was quite the let down. It just wasnt a part that fit Kirby, being that his one of his main appeals was his ability to use anything against anyone. I all so consider him "out cuted" in this game which lowered his BAness. The lack of flying, and the push over boss levels really killed this game. Music is a drag, and the minigames...WTH?

I know how there are those who always say Kirby is for losers,babies, and such insults, but this actually fit up to the descripition.

Sadly, for me, epic yarn was quite the let down.  It just wasnt a part that fit Kirby, being that his one of his main appeals was his ability to use anything against anyone.  I all so consider him "out cuted" in this game which lowered his BAness.  The lack of flying, and the push over boss levels really killed this game.  Music is a drag, and the minigames...WTH?

I know how there are those who always say Kirby is for losers,babies, and such insults, but this actually fit up to the descripition.

Agreed, it kinda destroys the tradition. And why did they call it "Epic yarn"? It doesn't even fit the game, perhaps they were aiming for something that covered up how childish it was. Overall I'm not entirely disappointed, the controls are nothing to complain about and I'm quite impressed with the graphics however I feel like I can't play it around people without someone saying "Um WTH is this like rated "I for immature" or somethin!?". Perhaps they should make a game that turns things around for the better and have people fall for the traditional BA Kirby all over again.

Edited by Booo

Agreed, it kinda destroys the tradition. And why did they call it "Epic yarn"? It doesn't even fit the game, perhaps they were aiming for something that covered up how childish it was. Overall I'm not entirely disappointed, the controls are nothing to complain about and I'm quite impressed with the graphics however I feel like I can't play it around people without someone saying "Um WTH is this like rated "I for immature" or somethin!?". Perhaps they should make a game that turns things around for the better and have people fall for the traditional BA Kirby all over again.

Well, yeah. They did overload it with cuteness, and that's probably not a good thing given Kirby's reputation. I think they were trying to do something similar to Canvas Curse (notice both bosses are sorcerrers?), only instead of Kirby being sucked into a painting he was sucked into a... sock. And yes, I do miss copy abilities but like in Canvas Curse they're trying to do something different. Like I said, it's not a "traditional" Kirby game, but as a standalone game it's not bad.

OMG I HAVEN'T VISIT DRAGON CAVE FOR A LONG TIME AND My FORUM IS SILL FAMOUS?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! ohmy.gif *in completly shock* lol

so this is my first time in the forums and in dragon cave since last time i logged in which was pretty long amazing how i still remember my pass... so whoever is wanting to join

UR IN!!!!!!!!!! yay! so i have heard that kirby epic yarn is a little saddened not being mostly about kirby and i sort of agree, i seen the commecials but have not bought the game yet due to scare of money but im looking to buying it, but i hope is one of the greatest game yet, kirby air ride was probably one of the best games ever! laugh.gif

so im gald to anncoe im back and i shall be taking care of my dragons in the future and visting the forums often

OMG I HAVEN'T VISIT DRAGON CAVE FOR A LONG TIME AND My FORUM IS SILL FAMOUS?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! ohmy.gif *in completly shock* lol

so this is my first time in the forums and in dragon cave since last time i logged in which was pretty long amazing how i still remember my pass... so whoever is wanting to join

UR IN!!!!!!!!!! yay! so i have heard that kirby epic yarn is a little saddened not being mostly about kirby and i sort of agree, i seen the commecials but have not bought the game yet due to scare of money but im looking to buying it, but i hope is one of the greatest game yet, kirby air ride was probably one of the best games ever! laugh.gif

so im gald to anncoe im back and i shall be taking care of my dragons in the future and visting the forums often

Woot! It's Kirbystar nya!

Lately I've been playing a lot of Air Ride lately and I want to know...

How do you save the Hydra/Lagoon for Free Run?

xd.png lol so how r u? im awesome and....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kirby Biggest Fans!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do u think ur kirby biggest fan? just answer this form and we'll decide if ur kirby biggest fan!

Why do u think ur kirby's biggest fan?#1:

do u own any kirby video game? if yes what? #2:

do u own any kirby object?(other then video games. stuff animals, toys etc. if yes what?#3:

just fill it out like this

#1:

#2:

#3:

mines:

#1: cause i love him xd.png

#2: yes, kirby air ride, kirby super ultra,kirby dreamland, kirby nightmare, kirby squeak squak, other i frogot

#3: a stuff animal, dvd of a kirby tv show, mini kirby figure, a fortune telling kirby, more coming soon xd.png

idk,i frogot, i gotta check

Edited by kirbystar

#1:I just love kirby, watched the tv show when I was little, it was really cool.

#2:Kirby super star ultra,Kirby dreamland,Kirby squeak squad,super smash bros, super smash bros melee

#3:I have a giant kirby plushie,

Edited by digidude123

#1: I rented all the kirby show episodes there was to rent in the Redbox near my area. Plus I just want to hug him to death biggrin.gif

#2: Kirby Airride.

#3: None sadly D:

I want some kirby merchendise.

xd.png lol so how r u? im awesome and....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kirby Biggest Fans!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do u think ur kirby biggest fan? just answer this form and we'll decide if ur kirby biggest fan!

Why do u think ur kirby's biggest fan?#1:

do u own any kirby video game? if yes what? #2:

do u own any kirby object?(other then video games. stuff animals, toys etc. if yes what?#3:

just fill it out like this

#1:

#2:

#3:

mines:

#1: cause i love him xd.png

#2: yes, kirby air ride, kirby super ultra,kirby dreamland, kirby nightmare, kirby squeak squak, other i frogot

#3: a stuff animal, dvd of a kirby tv show, mini kirby figure, a fortune telling kirby, more coming soon xd.png

idk,i frogot, i gotta check

#1: Im such a kirby fan, All my avatars in all my forums are kirby.

#2: Every kirby game above the NES

#3: Im broke my toys long ago.

I've got a green kirby figure posing as the statue of liberty. I'll post the pic when I find it. Edited by Booo

Overuse.

Lol, my SNES copy of Kirby Superstar died of overuse too. tongue.gif

Edit: Getting a Mirror Kirby doll for my birthday! biggrin.gif

Edited by Mitesla

I'm surprised my Kirby Air Ride didn't break from overuse xd.png

Then again, none of my other games broke either :l

user posted image

thats one of them its one of my toys also one of my most prized prosscion

i cant find the rest