kirbystar

Calling all Kirby fans!

Yeah I like Kirby.

Name: Booo

Why: Because Kirby is made of awesome sauce and he shows people that its okay to be pink.

Edited by Booo

welcome new members! (the ones who comment to become one) man i can't wait till it comes out!!! biggrin.gif oh and those are AWESOME little kirbys!!!!!! (hugs one)

man i can't wait till it comes out!!! biggrin.gif

Whats coming out? Did I miss something? blink.gif

Yay, more people!

I haven't posted in forever. dry.gif I lost my password.

I can't wait! I'm going to start saving money for the new game. I'm bad at saving money...

((WHAT NEW GAME!? xd.png))

Kirby's Epic Yarn-it's a new Kirby game for the Wii, and all the artwork and gameplay is related to fabric and yarn and such!

Epic Yarn sounds, well, EPIC! xd.png

Kirby's Epic Yarn-it's a new Kirby game for the Wii, and all the artwork and gameplay is related to fabric and yarn and such!

That reminds me of little big planet in a way. Is there a link to it?

Edited by Booo

sorry i havent posted a while... anyway its coming out this fall october something anyway thats only 2 more months!!!! biggrin.gif

sorry i havent posted a while... anyway its coming out this fall october something anyway thats only 2 more months!!!! biggrin.gif

Really!? Why haven't I heard about it sooner then?

Kirby's Epic Yarn looks...wierd. Interesting..., buy wierd. Still Kirby fan here, so i'm probably gonna end up getting it and play it for 3 days to beat it...

Kirby's Epic Yarn looks...wierd. Interesting..., buy wierd. Still Kirby fan here, so i'm probably gonna end up getting it and play it for 3 days to beat it...

It does look cool. I like how everything looks made of yarn.

Imma joining this club! *sics Stickman on people for no reason*

Username:Drako_tamer, but if you don't call me Drako, my sugar high Stickman will eat your head!

Why:Admitted, I actually like Meta Knight more than Kirby. *gasp* But, in my opinion, MK is like Kirby in many ways! Except for he's more srs biz, doesn't suck (no offen$e ment, its just a play on words), has a kick a$$ sword and outfit, and glowy eyes that change color with his mood. Oh, and dragon wings made of PWNAGE.

*fail*

It's probably my favorite Kirby game of all time.

It was originally supposed to be for the N64 but it was canceled.

Edited by Booo

I tried a lot to collect all the Hydra and Lagoon(?) pieces, but I can't. T_T

I know for Hydra you need to destroy stuff. Edited by Booo

Epic yarn is released WOOOO! Edited by Booo

Username: Mitesla

Why: Because I've played almost every Kirby game there is and Superstar Ultra is one of my all-time favorite games!

Got Epic yarn, alright so far.Exept for the fact that everything is rainbows and butterflies. Edited by Booo