kirbystar

Calling all Kirby fans!

Hey kirbystar, y'know from Kirby's Dream Land 3, Zero the final boss? Blood should not be in a kirby game >.>

I'm kind of excited to play the yarn kirby game. I have the NES game I've played hundreds of times. Still have to get 100% on it though. That's my summer chore biggrin.gif

user posted image

This is the game I am talking about. They got it in 1990. The system came out... 1986/ 87.

Edited by water_angel

Username: Giaru

Why: Why not? I'm so freakin LOVE Meta Knight and Kirby so I want to join. xd.png But MK is still my favorite. He's hot~

Edited by Giaru

Seriously, i love Kirby but i don't understand the Crystal Shards game.

Me neither, good times...

I have Crystal Shards. What don't you understand?

Two things to report:

1. My Kirby doll arrived! user posted image

2. I finally beat the True Arena in Super Star Ultra! xd.png

Two things to report:

1. My Kirby doll arrived! user posted image

2. I finally beat the True Arena in Super Star Ultra! xd.png

Cute. I want to squish it, badly.

I'm surprised my Kirby Air Ride didn't break from overuse xd.png

Then again, none of my other games broke either :l

I broke my controller and overheated my gamecube playing that game.

Edited by Kirbyburn

Dude, I have air ride on right now! xd.png Me and my bro love it. Poor White Kirby is the ball in SSBM for us. Even meaner when we go in single-button mode so he looses his signature ability. And I'm Ness. A Ness who loves his baseball bat. I love hitting people with that thing as much as I love seeing Peach hit people with her frying pan. tongue.gif 'Course, I usually like to pick on the characters I either hate, or love but aren't good at playing. *cough*SonicInSSBB*cough*

Uh... I don't think I'm memberized.. must I be an official "member"? See, I'm more of a "Dreamland fan", than a "Kirby fan". Kirby himself kinda scares me. I prefer the other residents. In any game where playing someone other than Kirby is an option, I usually do. The whole eating the residents alive thing Just Bugs Me. I love Mety Meta Knight, though.

...You should see me playing a Kirby game. Especially Air-Ride. I'm a pacifist to the 'innocent' ones. I accidentally ate a Bronto Burt? "Sorry! sad.gif " I slashed a Scarfy? "I'm sorry!" Sent a Waddle Dee flying to it's death? "I'M SORRY, WADDLE DEE!" In the middle of the blasted race. Apparently, I'm rather amusing. Swords and Heat Phan Phans die though, the darn things challenge me first. And Cappies? For some reason, it's fun to kill them. I blame the Anime. No mercy on the vehicles in City Trial, either, save for the 3 Wheelies. My brother and I like to surround me (as Meta Knight) with the vehicles while I'm in a corner, then I quick spin and kill them all. The explosions are AWESOME. BOOM, there goes the Warp Star! BOOM! There goes the Wagon Star! BOOM!! There goes the Hydra! cool.gif Try it! 'Tis FUN to watch them flying all over the place!

Edited by AlternateMew

Hi!I love Kirby :lol: !I got the games:Kirby Squeak Squad,Kirby Super Star Ultra,and when I play Super Smash Bros I play Kirby most of the time :D !I like Kirby because he is pink(My favorite color)and he is cute XD

Okay, I have to join this. There's no way I can ignore it.

Although I only got into Kirby about 3 years ago (I draw him a lot), it's been my all-time must play games since then. He kicks major butt in Brawl. xd.png

(Marx Soul for the win!)

I thought this thread totally died because I couldn't find it anywhere, but I'm glad it's still around!

I'm gonna look for Kirby and the Crystal Shards on ebay now that I actually have an old school Nintendo. Woo, retro gaming! xd.png