Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

okura:  Hmm, that could be what is going on, but it seems a bit suspicious when the SS Ampherites had the same result later that day ... (They weren't there when I originally checked the young page that day  wink.gif  )

it happens; when the page isn't "updated" the adult dragons hang around on the page. also, on the matter of not seeing the ampherites, the young page operates just like the wilderness page when there r a lot of them: only 64 of them appear in the young page at a time.

found another wild terrae:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gRM2

Edited by WaterScorpion

35 hatchlings, no eggs, H2Zk doing all the babysitting by himself.

UPDATE: only about half the amount of hatchlings left, and the last egg has reappeared Edited by WaterScorpion

I wish to add the following the my adopted watch list:

Vine - Jvge

Vine - C3Ri

Whiptail - 0nvd

Whiptail - B1Tg

Frilled - 8iXB

I checked the spreadsheets and didn't see any of them.

ohmy.gif the babies are dying in the wild? NO! i shall help save them too!

lol

i have actually been wondering if clicking on the dragons/hatchies/eggies still registered once they were in the wilderness, i guess it does~ and now that i have been made aware of the horrific news of all of them not being loved and dying because of it, i am going to keep a close watch on this smile.gif

oh, by the way~ cream cheese enchilada biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif the babies are dying in the wild? NO! i shall help save them too!

lol

i have actually been wondering if clicking on the dragons/hatchies/eggies still registered once they were in the wilderness, i guess it does~ and now that i have been made aware of the horrific news of all of them not being loved and dying because of it, i am going to keep a close watch on this  smile.gif

oh, by the way~ cream cheese enchilada biggrin.gif

eh? was this in response to my previous comment? i'm sorry if u misunderstood. the hatchies r doing fine, they're just growing up and leaving the nest (so to speak) ^-^

and welcome ^-^

EDIT: UPDATE: 12 hatchies grown and gone to the wilderness, egg hatched for a total of 7 hatchies left ^-^

Edited by WaterScorpion

eh? was this in response to my previous comment? i'm sorry if u misunderstood. the hatchies r doing fine, they're just growing up and leaving the nest (so to speak) ^-^

and welcome ^-^

oh, ^.^'' no confusion, i wasnt reading the comments, just the first post with all of the info on it lol

thank you for the welcome~

and its nice to know that people are looking after all the wild babies too~ biggrin.gif

I'll be watching certain hatchlings and eggs to see if they grow up successfully or if they're sick.

Looks like breeding season is over, only one female Green hatchling and a White adult tending to her.

first recorded wild Dusk ^-^: k0Qp

...........r people just busy or is this thread ready to b discontinued? unsure.gif

haha, yeah, flood control sux XP

ok, just wondering. it's just been so empty, even before the breeding season ended unsure.gif

one more to the wild Terrae count (y r they all females? o.O): KkUT

I'm busy too. But I have been checking it biggrin.gif. Edit- I'm adopting two new ones. A mint- KLnG and a water dragon- I9PV

Edited by Juanfan

entries added ^-^

nah, what a posted earlier was a bit drastic; i do however get very concerned when this thread is on the third page......

The young are all grown up. *sad* So all the Tenders left their nests.

Nothing new with my watch list.

so i don't have to go looking for it -.- : entry form

u guys r free to help record wild event/holiday dragons when u want to. here's the list of dragons already found: link

*note: the list hasn't been updated in a long while, so also check the bottom of the list to see if ur find hasn't been found

Sorry I haven't been around much of late....been really busy.

Um...question.

If someone releases a Frozen Hatchling to the wilderness, does it become unfrozen and grow up or does it stay a hatchling forever?