Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thank you for letting me know, now I won't have to waste my time trying to breed them every week and keep wondering why they won't breed!

you're welcome! good luck with CB pink hunting!

as for your question - I may think, yes, it's ok to breed a new female Hope from the original pair and breed this new female Hope with your CB Pink, since that CB Pink is childless, but, surely, you'd better wait for thread mods to give the final answer.

3. It must breed for life with a CB new pink dragon. The CB you want to use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate.

lulu_witch, strictly speaking that would be against the rules. However, we recently made an exception wherein a mistake led to a Hope's mate having children with another mate, and we decided to still allow that pairing. This is much less "severe" than that was. I think that, especially since the CB was intended for the lineage anyway, if you bred another Hope mate for it it would be fine. smile.gif

Edited by Danne

lulu_witch, strictly speaking that would be against the rules.  However, we recently made an exception wherein a mistake led to a Hope's mate having children with another mate, and we decided to still allow that pairing.  This is much less "severe" than that was.  I think that, especially since the CB was intended for the lineage anyway, if you bred another Hope mate for it it would be fine. smile.gif

Thank you for answering my questions Danne and ksew smile.gif

I am glad (and relieved) to hear that you think it would be ok for me to breed another mate for my Male CB Pink from my original Hope pair. I wanted to check first because I didn't want to go ahead and breed another mate and then it not be ok seen as though technically speaking it is against the rules. I just felt that I intended for the CB Male to be part of the Hope Lineage (hence his name Pink Dragon of Hope) so it would be a shame if I couldn't use him, especially with CB Pinks being quite hard to come by.

Anyways I will wait a while before I breed another mate for him so that if anyone has any objections to me breeding him another mate they can let me know before I actually go ahead and do it.

Oh and Danne the rule that you quoted, I just want to clarify, is it ok for me to try and get another CB Pink for my Female Hope?

Of course you can get another mate for your CB Hope. Sometimes arranged marriages just don't work out, y'know? wink.gif

huh.gif Like, refused refused? Weird... Maybe e-mail TJ to see if it's a glitch? Edited by Danne

Of course you can get another mate for your CB Hope.  Sometimes arranged marriages just don't work out, y'know? wink.gif

Thanks for the help, I am sure that dragons know best over who they want to pair with wink.gif

DARN... I didn't check the description of my pink egg, and it turns out that it's a flamingo.... >.> please remove me from the list until I have a pink (which could be a very long time)

going camping for a few days!! byes!!

Danne: Yeah, refused refused.

Polubing: The two descriptions are the same, that's okay. Good luck, and happy camping!

Saikachan: I love that name! <3

@EternalSpring: ...Are they allowed to do that?

@Polubing: It's all right, you can stay on the list for a Hope even if you don't have a CB pink yet. I'll remove you if you really want, but it's not necessary. Have fun camping!

@ ES - blink.gif They really are not supposed to do that! I think it must be a glitch. Try PMing TJ and see if it can be fixed.

I'm glad to introduce my 9th gen Hope male - Prince of Hope from Ksew's Farm smile.gif

right now going to fill in the form. it's really cool to be part of this wonderful lineage!

now I need to catch a CB mate for Prince of hope xd.png wish me good luck and no Flamingoes!

I have sent a PM hoping to get a Hope Egg

j-pond, you don't appear to be on the waiting list for a Hope. You're technically not supposed to PM the breeders if you're not on the list, because the mods need to confirm that you fulfill the requirements to own a Hope. Would you like to be put on the list?

Danne, should I pm a breeder to get a hope egg? I'm not sure what to do right now

SnowSherry - Emerald_Shadowclaw has a hatchie available (third post above yours) if you want to PM her. It is up to you whether you PM a breeder or watch this thread to wait for a breeder to announce an egg. Many breeders breed only on request, though, so it is probably quicker to PM a breeder. smile.gif

Edited to add: I just attempted breeding both of my Hope pairs and got no egg from either. sad.gif

Danne - I am going to go ahead and add j-pond to the waiting list. I was the one he PM'd about getting an egg and he is qualified.

Edited by purplehaze

j-pond, you don't appear to be on the waiting list for a Hope. You're technically not supposed to PM the breeders if you're not on the list, because the mods need to confirm that you fulfill the requirements to own a Hope. Would you like to be put on the list?

Yes I would. I am sorry I didn't follow the rules. I am really new to this and must have missed that part.

I'm ready to spread the eggs next time, so, please, add me to the list of breeders, who can breed on request smile.gif

you must have not seen it smile.gif as I was not added to the list of breeders who breed on request.

please, add me next time happy.gif

you must have not seen it smile.gif as I was not added to the list of breeders who breed on request.

please, add me next time happy.gif

OOPS!

I did miss it. And I was even thinking that I had seen someone ask to be on the list of breeders, but I didn't see it when I was looking through the posts for the update. I decided that it must have been caught by Danne on the last update! rolleyes.gif I can be very blind at times.

I have bred my Original Hope pair, Pink Heart Full of Hope and Pink the Colour of Hope and they have produced an Egg. I am going to keep this egg as I want it to be a partner for Pink Dragon of Hope seen as though he and Pink Miracle of Hope refused each other.

Hopefully this new Hope egg and Pink Dragon of Hope will not refuse each other!

I will keep updating as the egg grows.