Completely Different

Aw man, Tales Of Ba Sing Se was an amazing episode. It was so sad, and so sweet at the same time. However, my favourite episode of all is the one with the dragons, season three. When Zuko and Aang learn how to firebrand properly. And that colourful fire surrounds them, and those dragons stare at them...

... <3

I love those two episodes as well!! biggrin.gif The blue spirit is also one of my favourites.

I miss this show. I was at the beach when the final episodes cane out so i didn't end up watching them all until a bout a year later. The movie should have never existed. I am just glad they didn't make any more.

I miss the show as well, hopefully the second season of Korra can capture the same spirit, so far it has not been that great. I have read some of the Graphic Novel series and thought it was ok.

Now that there is a separate topic for the Legend of Korra, this seems not updated too much.

Guys, I want to know exactly what happened after the Hundred Year War, right before Aang dies. I read up something about how a comic series was out regarding all that, including about Zuko's mom. It's called the Search trilogy. But may I ask why it wasn't shown as a series but in comic form?

I loved ATLA! However the movie was a no. I can't believe they even let that sell ;/ I watched it in 3D at the cinemas and it didn't match the story at all. I mean, the whole idea and some scenes, but if you see the series then the movie you'll understand.

Zuko is the sexiest emo ever.

To everyone who wonders about Azula: Apparently there will a be a Graphic Novel series called "The Search", dealing with Zuko's search after his mother and what happened to Azula.

Where can we find the comics?

Also, why did they released it as comics instead? Just curious.

Where can we find the comics?

Also, why did they released it as comics instead? Just curious.

You'd have to buy them. I'm not sure why they were released as comics. Probably because it's easier.

You'd have to buy them. I'm not sure why they were released as comics. Probably because it's easier.

I see. Thanks. When you said easier, in terms of what?

Making a comic is a lot easier, cheaper, and takes less time than making an animated series.

biggrin.gif Ah, I see what you mean now.