Completely Different

I just hope they keep the quenchiest cactus juice and the events of The Beach in the second movie.

I like Avatar but making Toph deaf ? That just sucks...

And is the movie really that bad? I haven't seen it yet.

Edited by user560

I just hope they keep the quenchiest cactus juice and the events of The Beach in the second movie.

If they're cutting almost all of the humor out, I have no doubt they'll cut cactus juice. :<

I don't remember all of what happened at the beach, but if anything it'll probably be minor.

Aaaand another reason for me to not watch it >.>

I heard that in a second they're making (???) they made the... ah, her name... the blind girl. They made her.

Deaf.

WHAT?!

Doesn't Toph's bending style rely on waiting and listening? How will she do that now?

I say we launch an attack to Shyamalamadingdong's house... with rocks!

If they're cutting almost all of the humor out, I have no doubt they'll cut cactus juice. :<

I don't remember all of what happened at the beach, but if anything it'll probably be minor.

Yeah, I expected the first.

The Beach was the one where Zuko, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee went to Ember Island and got character development. Plus, Azula tried to impress a guy which was totally hilarious. (That'd probably get cut. dry.gif )

WHAT?!

Doesn't Toph's bending style rely on waiting and listening? How will she do that now?

I say we launch an attack to Shyamalamadingdong's house... with rocks!

I say we do xd.png.

Really, I enjoyed Sixth Sense, Lady in the Water (what? I like alternative movies!), and a few others. But this? upon seeing the first season of the anime? COME ON!!!!

What were you thinking? Katara is a much stronger character than that.

Aang is an optimistic, innocent guy.

Soka is humorous, and interesting.

Zuko is much stronger and well developed than that sissy!

The Beach was in Season 3, so it would be in the 3rd movie. I loved Azula right after she kissed Chan. IMO, it was one of the funniest parts of the series, along with the cactus juice.

I liked Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, The Village and Signs. But the trailer of The Last Airbender seemed just wrong. :|

The Beach was in Season 3, so it would be in the 3rd movie. I loved Azula right after she kissed Chan. IMO, it was one of the funniest parts of the series, along with the cactus juice.

Woops, you're right. I got mixed up there.

I'd like to see what he does with Azula overall before getting into what he'll do with her specifically.

Not looking optimistic at this rate.

Ok, saw 5 eppies into the 2nd season.

I see Aang has suffered a bit of a change, I guess it's because you can't just become a huge fish without some consequences. I liked the huge monster more than the wave in the movie, but I'm not too fond of godzillas.

Anyways, awesome show!

The cave one was so funny xd.png.

Do you mean the Lover's Cave? That one was pretty good.

"Dude, I think that's the Avatar!"

Do you mean the Lover's Cave? That one was pretty good.

"Dude, I think that's the Avatar!"

xd.png

That was great!

That episode was great. Maybe not my favourite to watch on my own, but with friends? Brilliant. "Secrettttt tunnel. Secret tunnneeeel."

Quick question: what's everyone's favorite episode?

Mine would be The Beach, because it had some of the funniest moments in the show, as well as some great character information.

The Blind Bandit. I had been enjoying the show well enough until that point but that tournament (and Toph) got me HOOKED.

It's weird, everyone seems to love Toph, but I'm rather indifferent towards her.

I enjoyed her journey and I found her to be an interesting and unique character. It's very unusual to have blind characters in anything, and conceptually she was quite complex (as were all of the characters).

Iroh is made, not of win, not of epic win, but COLOSSAL win.

Can't really say what my favorite episode was. I really liked the one with the cactus juice, and the one with Sokka's space sword. smile.gif I like that sword.

Order of the White Lotus is win.

Can we settle?

Bumi, Jeong Jeong, Piandao, Iroh, Paku, etc. tongue.gif

And Toph. I love Toph. But I hate Katara with a burning, furious passion. Zuko's cool too, I guess. Roku is awesome. 8D

I just finished watching the entire series, from Season 1 Episode 1 to Sozin's Comet. I like it better every time. <3

I just finished watching the entire series, from Season 1 Episode 1 to Sozin's Comet. I like it better every time. <3

same<3

when the last airbender movie came out, i went to see it. then, i went home to find the first 3 episodes of avatar on. guess which was better?

*slaps all who say "the movie tongue.gif !"*

The Tale Of Iroh - Leaves From The Vine - The song that Iroh sings in The tale of Iroh

*gaaaaaaaaaaaasp* I can't hear that! I bawl like a kicked baby!

I can't watch Tales of Ba Sing Se either, or at least I have to tune out all of Uncle's part. I love the character dearly but the whole thing just makes me cry. Same with his reuniting with Zuko. Cue waterworks.