Rarsan

Unicreatures

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with UC and UF? They have both been down for several hours. sad.gif

Wild (Note: That's usually where I put my creatures who aren't fully grown)

Meadow

Pond

Forest

Yeah, I haven't gotten far yet, but I'm getting there (I hope)! ^.^ I have a few exalted creatures, and some Noble.

I have enough adoptable sites to care for, I don't need another one, even if it is really pretty... oops, I joined.

Look: Creatures!

Please help them grow!

Oh wow! Look ----> user posted image

Edited by MessengerDragon

Is anyone else getting a "404 File Not Found" error when going to the site? It's been like that for nearly a week for me and I've done everything possible on my end to make sure it's not my computer or network.

Does anyone know how the twitch hunt works? I believe it is supposed to have started, but all I know is that it works 'same as last year', which doesn't tell me anything. Help?

It went down about 12 hrs ago (around 10am cave time), no clue why or when it will be up... Was hoping someone would know, too. Doesn't seem to be that many folks playing it anymore, but I doubt it's gone on purpose.

It went down about 12 hrs ago (around 10am cave time), no clue why or when it will be up... Was hoping someone would know, too. Doesn't seem to be that many folks playing it anymore, but I doubt it's gone on purpose.

their fb page is down, too, this doesn't look good

Sad to say, but it might be permanent. A friend on a different board is looking into this. When there's news, I'll update.

I'm angry and sad, to say the least!

Well, that's sad. I'v e been playing UC1 for long time and just got really started with UC2 after a break (and just found this topic here).

Thank you for the info.

Two days ago I sold part of my unused stuff for a ridiculously high total. Never got to confirm the trade and finally buy the Rococo Skirt that sat in my wishlist for years. dry.gif

Sad to say, but it might be permanent. A friend on a different board is looking into this. When there's news, I'll update.

I'm angry and sad, to say the least!

That would suck, was working so hard to hunt the holiday re-colors and I love the little pets, even though there hadn't been any new ones out for ages. I did notice though the site doesn't seem to have very many users and isn't maintained as often; obvious errors still got fixed but a lot of things that were planned for UC2 last year never happened, no new artists, etc... The unifaction forums also seemed to be mostly a small group of users in silly forum games and bump threads to buy stuff for their avatars, but the forums still had some active artists and they put a bunch of neat goodies out for the weeks leading up to Christmas. If they did need either donations for the server or man power, I didn't see any recent threads about it.

I don't think they ever lacked donations, seeing how much was spent on paid content.

I hope they come back ...