Rarsan

Unicreatures

Thank You for keeping us informed of the progress.

Like you, I do not mind waiting, and i trust Seidh todo what he feels best.

I also understand things often take longer than first anticipated.

Please send my good luck wishes to him, and thank him and the team for doing this to help keep the spirit alive.

I have passed on your msg, Ginevra! ^^

We hate making you all wait, but things happen, and we're happy that you all are willing to. <3

Watching, waiting...

I only joined the unicreatures game, none of the other uni-sites, but the artwork was really nice, I'd been close to getting dendros components and transmutating myself one of those books (verso I think they were called?)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing a new site.

I'm kinda missing the swirly frame with the limited colours, and the Mowse xd.png

I had a huge herd of Flarius, apart from many other pets I loved. I'm sad not to have them any more sad.gif

I miss the bases... I hope that they go for a realistic base again.... Am tired of the distorted chibi avatars that dominate all websites....

I miss the bases... I hope that they go for a realistic base again.... Am tired of the distorted chibi avatars that dominate all websites....

I couldn't agree w/ you more!

If they go for a more realistic base again, I hope it's completely reworked, and you can access it without a separate account to a separate website. The outdated avatar art and the unifaction link was the worst part about the site, in my opinion... I can dig realistic bases, and there's waay too many chibi avatar bases out there, I'd just like the art to look a little nicer than last time.

If they go for a more realistic base again, I hope it's completely reworked, and you can access it without a separate account to a separate website. The outdated avatar art and the unifaction link was the worst part about the site, in my opinion... I can dig realistic bases, and there's waay too many chibi avatar bases out there, I'd just like the art to look a little nicer than last time.

After they made the 3D bases they looked pretty damn good. Much better then any other website that's for sure. And for now they will only release a forum from what I gathered. Making a pet site takes extra time and effort. But we'll see when we see....

By far my favorite avatar site. I loved the more realistic bases, all the different skin tones and all the fabulous clothing options! My nieces and I would spend hours designing outfits and making up characters for role-play.

In fact, since the sight has closed, they have been trying to draw more themselves, having been inspired by the artists there. They keep asking me if the site is coming back. I've told them to be patient, rebuilding from the ground up takes time.

UF had the best items in my opinion. The Marquesa dress was a tiny masterpiece - with a unholy cost, but worth every auro.

Also, Pet Bubo who would sit on your shoulder - I was waiting for it to show up in the shops ever since I joined the site xd.png

My fav pet was Paww, as seeing it in a sig file on another forum was what brought me to UC in the 1st place. I was also quite fond of Fennix and any equines. smile.gif

My fav UF items were the snow/frost dress, the matching staff, the blue elf skin, the winter BGs, and Tundra, the small white wolf-like pet. I loved creating winter avis starting with these items.

I hope you all had a nice Valentine's smile.gif

Any news about the new site?

Did you perchance squeal too quietly? *hoping*

Unfortunately there's been no squealing, quietly or otherwise. I'm afraid RL has delayed things for our frantic workers. sad.gif Still, I'd rather it took longer and worked well from the start, and I'm trying HARD not to be impatient smile.gif

I don't know anything about programing or what is involved in setting up a site. I try not to nag, too wink.gif

I get my info from the facebook group The Uni Corner ( UF and UC) which is a private group. If you have a facebook account I'd reccommend jining/getting invited. There's been no news for a while sad.gif

Well, I do ask only once a month smile.gif But no, I don't own a facebook account and I don't intend getting one. Thanks for the update!