Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

I hope you're ready for this list. I've been a bit busy, so I haven't been able to bring all these guys in for a while

Adults:

Nakedest Chilean CAPTCHA female red, child is The zoology CAPTCHA ^^

worsham the CAPTCHA black, female

the practice CAPTCHA red female

Investment exactest CAPTCHA vine female

stalkers special CAPTCHA red female

inky said CAPTCHA white striped male

The zoology CAPTCHA red, female, 2nd gen CAPTCHA ^^

Hatchlings

Democratic canaries CAPTCHA magi, female

CAPTCHA never Voorhees white striped male

Carter flexing CAPTCHA canopy male

conch Nyquists's CAPTCHA frilled female frozen

Edited by DantesChampagne

I'm in. Starting with my Purple and my red Dorsal eggs tongue.gif Since I have nothing better to do with my dragons.

Still hoping to join in the fun here. So many projects, so few of me, too many pretty dragons to catch. Keeping a list of names. Found a few sort of risque things I'm not sure I'm allowed to use, though, so need to ask what's acceptable and what's not.

Question: What do you do about eggs descended from a CAPTCHA dragon that are abandoned, if all of them have to be named using CAPTCHA?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xeng

Gothic And Eerie Captcha

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8b8N

The Dwyer Gothic CAPTCHA

I decided to start adding Gothic to ALL dragons in my cave/bred by me recently. If you were wondering.

Edited by Kayota

I named my CB male purple "steps re-captcha". The Captcha code was steps re-, so it fit reel nice. Is it ok i didn't capitoleyes the CAPTCHA?

I also named my inbred red Hot Cross Buns Caught of CAPTCHA. I didn't see anything in teh rules about inbreeding, and the code was Buns Caught.

Oh, and one more for the night before I have to go to bed: Whams CAPTCHA where had the code, Whams where

Edited by WhereRmyDragons

There is not much you can do about the abandoned ones except hope whoever catches them wants to keep the lineage going. If I'm gifting a CAPTCHA then I do request that the receiver keeps up the lineage, but it is just a request as once it's off my scroll it's not my dragon any more.

Edited by Wiz

I'd like to add to this lineage. It sounds really fun. =P

I have yet to have any of my eggs hatch, but one is really close. Once it hatches I will post it here with its new name. ^^

~Taco

Could I join this lineage? It sounds fun to take those two random words and make a name!

ZanGetsuFuhma: Any and all dragons can be CAPTCHA dragons. If you want a second gen you can request one here and someone will breed one for you. But you can name any dragon CAPTCHA.

Welcome Grapey biggrin.gifupdated to here.

Edited by Wiz