Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

I'm thinking of starting a Neotropical/Whiptail CAPTCHA line.

I just want to make sure there isn't already on out there. =D

Updated to here.

There are some lovely CAPTCHA's out there! And we have only 2 more to go before we hit the 400 milestone. biggrin.gif

ZanGetsuFuhma welcome to the lineage. biggrin.gif

*snort* I love this idea. I actually have a dragon named after the CAPTCHA image (snagged long before i'd seen this thread, so he doesn't have the word in his name, sadly). Now that i know about this, i'm going to have to make it a more regular habit. tongue.gif

I'd love to join this lineage as soon as my scroll is unlocked. (: It seems to be fun. (;

I'd love to join this lineage as soon as my scroll is unlocked. (: It seems to be fun. (;

It is!

In other news I've decided to try a Gaia CAPTCHA Lineage. Because, ya know, I don't have enough projects on the go already and it makes complete sense to start something so ambitious. rolleyes.gif

It probably won't have a gold or silver in because unless I'm unbelievably lucky I can't see myself getting a CB metallic CAPTCHA. I have made a start with CAPTCHA Befitted Not Zek because I wanted to get a Frill before it was to late. The rest will wait though until I've done my pretty graph. biggrin.gif

Updated to here.

Joins the madness...

Sherwood Reporter of Captcha (Male Bright-Breasted Wyvern)

Payoff Spastics of Captcha (Female Sunsong Amphiptere)

Bill Mopped of Captcha (Male Nebula)

The Success of Captcha (Female Hellfire Wyvern)

Her offspring Mobile Acidity of Captcha (? Hellfire Wyvern)

Edited by Doll_81

Welcome Dino and Doll biggrin.gif I've added your dragons to our Spreadsheet and your names to the list of CAPTCHA owners in the first post.

Updated to here.

I know I haven't been around, but I'm still here. happy.gif

My latest CAPTCHA: CAPTCHA the Vizor, Male CB Dragon Horse

You know I've got 4 hatchies just waiting for names, I think I want to join. smile.gif

Welcome to the madness biggrin.gif if you post your CAPTCHA details here then we can add them to the spreadsheet.