Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

While I use a naming scheme and so won't use this for one of my dragons, I wanted to submit a captcha I got yesterday for a name... "Economic Sausages"

Died laughing at today's captcha, since I was logging on to name a purple hatchie... so I now have:

Velma the CAPTCHA!

Purple girl, obviously, non-lineaged.

And in case the spreadsheet goddess missed him earlier, I've also got a lineaged male frill, Dorkface of Faded CAPTCHA to be added in as well.

I would love to join but I have a little problem. I name all my dragons after the word BEAD. I use CAPTCHA's as inspierment so this is perfect I just couldnt do that unless I do one of these ideas:

1)I should Stop being so stuborn and just do it (after all I use it for ideas already)

2)I should Shorten the Captchas and put bead in it (it just might confuse people)

oh well...Ill think. I think that was a great idea about the use of captchas because no one has done something this big about it.

Edited by hibini

I would love to join but I have a little problem. I name all my dragons after the word BEAD. I use CAPTCHA's as inspierment so this is perfect I just couldnt do that unless I do one of these ideas:

1)I should Stop being so stuborn and just do it (after all I use it for ideas already)

2)I should Shorten the Captchas and put bead in it (it just might confuse people)

oh well...Ill think. I think that was a great idea about the use of captchas because no one has done something this big about it.

One of our 'rules' allows the use of lineage names. If you want to add Bead you are allowed to refresh until you get a CAPTCHA that fits. You just take the first one that does.

One of my dragons as an example.

Edit. ~ When Cantatas is the CAPTCHA and Zek is my lineage name.

Welcome to the lineage biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

My latest CAPTCHAs .....

Lorentz For CAPTCHA Canopy, Male, CB

CAPTCHA Been Wabash Canopy, Male, CB

Viburnum Chat CAPTCHA Canopy, Female, CB

Nontoxic Get CAPTCHA Canopy, Female, CB

Settlement Onioning CAPTCHA Electric, Female, CB

Encouraged Conclude CAPTCHA Electric, Female, CB

CAPTCHA Stencils It Electric, Male, CB

CAPTCHA Or Weinmann Electric, Male, CB

Introducing my newest CAPTCHA

ER's Could Macaws CAPTCHA Zek.

The ER's is a suffix I use for all ER eggs I catch on the AP. This one I caught with just a few hours to spare so it being an alt makes it extra sweet biggrin.gif

Updated to here.

Edited by Wiz

I just named my first Captcha dragon so can I join?

Elemental Tryouts For CAPTCHA is a water. Do I need to post anything else?

It hasn't grown up yet and it is also part of the Elemental lineage.

I'd like to introduce my first CAPTCHA. CAPTCHA Unites Victory Zek Soul

It's a descendant of Wiz's CAPTCHA Blunas! laugh.gif *proud*

Woah.. longest name ever I'd for a dragon.. xd.pngD

Edited by Souly

Ended up getting a hilarious idea for one, so I named one of my red dorsals accordingly.

user posted image

When Trolls Captcha

On a side note, I noticed that my very first dragon is the mother of a captcha dragon ('CAPTCHA Immanent The' in particular). happy.gif

Edited by Volcove

May I join? Have a few unnamed dragons and several growing up presently that are not meant for anything other than preference, and a lot of my logins result in laughter that begs to be immortalized!

Welcome to Gabby, Volcove and MFraser. biggrin.gif Souly I love the name!

I'll add all the new ones to the spreadsheet tomorrow if Dorkette doesn't beat me to it wink.gif It's getting too close to bedtime for me tonight *yawns*.

Edited by Wiz

Bless the record keepers!!!:

Foreign couzens CAPTCHA – CB albino (ungendered)

pushup well CAPTCHA – CB female guardian

deep many CAPTCHA – CB male guardian

CAPTCHA of theism – CB purple (influenced male experimentally :x)

dimwits slopes CAPTCHA – CB magi (ungendered)

over spanning CAPTCHA – CB magi (ungendered)

biggrin.gif