LadyLyzar

The Oddball Code Trading Center

Welcome to the Oddball Code Trading Center!

I have permission from Iarsma to give this a trial run. If it takes off, it takes off. I would like everyone’s feedback and suggestions.

With the number of people in DC who enjoy looking for amusing codes, why not have a place that focuses on trading them?

You’ve found an egg or hatchling with a great code, and you think someone else might enjoy it. Maybe you’d like another interesting code, or something else altogether, such as another vamp to complete your collection.

RULES (subject to change with feedback)

1. You may post any egg or unnamed non-frozen hatchling on your scroll with an amusing or unique code.

2. Please post what type of dragon it is, and include its altered code in bold.

3. Altering codes: Please do so with raising or lowering caps. This will prevent clickdeath by curious onlookers but still allow others to see the full code. For example, ONOZ could be oNoZ.

4. If the code is a vulgar term, please edit it out of your post. Indicate the code is not appropriate and provide a scroll link in your signature.

5. You may post a link to your dragon’s lineage page (/lineage/CODE), but do not post a direct link to your dragon (/view/CODE).

6. You may request anything in trade for your dragon. It does not have to be another unique code.

7. Do not request specific codes for your trade, as this will be incredibly difficult to find. For example, it’s highly unlikely someone else will have the code “RAWR” available when you ask for it. A general area is better, like “anime” or “chatspeak”.

8. Regarding vampires: Biting of eggs is acceptable, but work out terms between traders in case the egg is killed and/or repulsed prior to exchange.

9. Free For All departure posts are acceptable, but be sure to edit the code out of your post once the dragon is abandoned.

10. Please keep all drama llamas in check.

11. Have fun!

For ease of navigation, please use the following sample format (similar to the standard DC trading threads)

HAVE: Frill egg, code 0Hai (caps messed)

WANT: Pokemon-related code, or gold egg

Or for departures:

HAVE: White hatchling, code coOl

DROP TIME: xx:35

Once again, I would like your feedback and suggestions for this thread.

HAVE :

CB Nocturne code "user2" | Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

CB Mint palindrome code "F323F" | Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

CB Dorsal hatchling code "DOTS5" (can precog on request) | Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

WANT :

2G prize for these groups : https://dragcave.net/group/57547 or https://dragcave.net/group/57543

2G Prizekin for this group : https://dragcave.net/group/109568

other good offer - I use decline if already have/not interested

Thank you!

Have:

5 letter ‘Vasal’ Caps Messed code CB xol hatchie will be female:

60CEFE9D-FFCE-4177-8B6C-6461B59DADB5.jpeg.8c1bc768e9f3af9acef2b7352bd391dc.jpeg

Want:

Mates for dragons in groups for 109609 or 118682, or Wife/Gem based codes for HuBbS or rubis

Trade Link:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/c3269aaa28d2d2c62ead3d881b77a58b?new=1

Thanks

Feel free to PM for offers too. I have been a bit picky for this one, apologies.

- CB number code traded! 

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

I have a 3rd gen Snow_hatchi.png Snow hatching stair with Caligene. The code is wagYu (caps mixed) which is the breed of Japanese cattle Kobe beef comes from. It's on the trade page but maybe someone here is interested?

I'd like any Wintertide (not CB), I didn't manage to catch any from the AP this year.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Posted (edited)

Have:

CB Waverunner with a four-letter word code (fFile)

Want:

Offers. I don't collect codes on non-pygmies, so I have no intention of keeping this. :) A CB Blusang or Paper is auto, but I'll look at everything.

Make an offer!

Edited by Chanilove

Posted (edited)

Have:

CB Magi with 5-letter code "Finns"

CB Aso Xenowyrm with code "RRIP4"

Want:

Offers! I won't be too picky as I only collect codes on pygmies, but for anyone who is highly motivated and desire specific wants: CB Copper, CB Red Dorsal, CB Lunar Herald or Red hatchlings, 2G Gold/Silver from Lunar Herald, 2G regular Pink from male Silver x female Aria, and 2G Tan Ridgewing from male Tan Ridgewing x female Silver are things I'm particularly interested in right now.

A 2G Shimmer from Lunar Herald would be amazing and I would be willing to offer much more for it, of course. PM if interested!

Offer on "Finns" Traded for a 2G Tin, wow! Thank you. ♥

Offer on "RRIP4"

Edited by Chanilove

Have:

CB Lumina “1Simp” (caps messed)

Want:

• 1 CB Staterae
  • 1 CB Gold
  • 1 2g SAltkin (nicely named; no tags, Roman numerals, etc); word codes are fine
  • 1 2g Prize x SA (nicely named)
  • or, 1 Very Good offer

Open to PMs to discuss if you’d like.