LadyLyzar

The Oddball Code Trading Center

Welcome to the Oddball Code Trading Center!

I have permission from Iarsma to give this a trial run. If it takes off, it takes off. I would like everyone’s feedback and suggestions.

With the number of people in DC who enjoy looking for amusing codes, why not have a place that focuses on trading them?

You’ve found an egg or hatchling with a great code, and you think someone else might enjoy it. Maybe you’d like another interesting code, or something else altogether, such as another vamp to complete your collection.

RULES (subject to change with feedback)

1. You may post any egg or unnamed non-frozen hatchling on your scroll with an amusing or unique code.

2. Please post what type of dragon it is, and include its altered code in bold.

3. Altering codes: Please do so with raising or lowering caps. This will prevent clickdeath by curious onlookers but still allow others to see the full code. For example, ONOZ could be oNoZ.

4. If the code is a vulgar term, please edit it out of your post. Indicate the code is not appropriate and provide a scroll link in your signature.

5. You may post a link to your dragon’s lineage page (/lineage/CODE), but do not post a direct link to your dragon (/view/CODE).

6. You may request anything in trade for your dragon. It does not have to be another unique code.

7. Do not request specific codes for your trade, as this will be incredibly difficult to find. For example, it’s highly unlikely someone else will have the code “RAWR” available when you ask for it. A general area is better, like “anime” or “chatspeak”.

8. Regarding vampires: Biting of eggs is acceptable, but work out terms between traders in case the egg is killed and/or repulsed prior to exchange.

9. Free For All departure posts are acceptable, but be sure to edit the code out of your post once the dragon is abandoned.

10. Please keep all drama llamas in check.

11. Have fun!

For ease of navigation, please use the following sample format (similar to the standard DC trading threads)

HAVE: Frill egg, code 0Hai (caps messed)

WANT: Pokemon-related code, or gold egg

Or for departures:

HAVE: White hatchling, code coOl

DROP TIME: xx:35

Once again, I would like your feedback and suggestions for this thread.

Posted (edited)

HAVE:

.gif CB Seawyrm Pygmy with 'l0l' in code ( trade )

gone

gone

also have CB Mint with 'MUD' in code but too young to be traded

WANT:

CB or non-messy/inbred bred with flora/insect/pokemon related code any Copper / Honey Drake / green or red Fire Gem egg/hatchling OR offers?

Edited by coltsfoot

CB Celestial hatchie with faux all numbers code 3703O

precogged: ... revealing that this hatchling will be male.

Claim my hatchling!

Posted (edited)

HAVE:

Candelabra_hatchi.png CB candelabra (code: 6doOr)

WANT:

Avatar_of_Creation_egg.png Nebula_egg.gif Nebula_purple_male_hatchi.gif 2G from Purple Nebula x Guardian of Nature (if nebula egg, PM me to guarantee replacement(s) in case of miscolor)

Mystery.gif Offers?

I use decline.

Offer here!

Edited by Alisyn

Have:

Zyumorph_alpine_egg.png A 2G Black Zyu from Sino/Bolt (LAT in the code) INCUHATCHABLE

Want (Any of this works):

Aeon_Wyvern_egg.gif Pretty/clean lineaged Aeons (Mate for this = AUTO, but considering all offers) PRIORITY

MqtQ4KX.gif Any pretty lineaged Florets, purple also works I couldn't find an image for purple whoops

Gemshard_blue_hatchling.png Any blue Gemshard with a clean lineage

Mystery.gif Other offers. Try me with whatever you think this egg is worth

Teleport here. If I haven't declined it means I'm considering.

Posted (edited)

Traded! Thank you!

Edited by Lucere
added link to post

HAVE:

• user posted image CB Waterhorse, T0Y code

WANT:

• Alt_Black_sitting_hatchi.gif Black (S1 sitting) or Dark_Green_alt_hatchi.gif Vine (S1 or male) or user posted image Undine (any) alt hatchling, any lineage
  • Hatchling, any lineage: user posted image AoD, user posted image Scimitar-Wing, Baikala_blue_hatchi.png Baikala (blue), user posted image 2-Headed Lindwyrm (grey), user posted image Dorsal (red), user posted image Storm-Rider, user posted image Glaucus Drake, user posted image Bluna, user posted image Lunar Herald (silver), user posted image Gemshard (red), user posted image Zyu (yellow), user posted image CB Fell
  • Mystery.gif Offers? (Will consider all offers)

‖Teleport‖ (or PM, signature applies) 

Posted (edited)

HAVE:
Antarean_egg.gif CB Antarean with a dirty code
 - On Cooldown, PM offers please! (I can respond fast because of the alert sound, too :D)

WANT any one of the following caveborn hatchlings:

White_hatchi.gif White, Daydream_hatchi.gif Daydream, Sunsong_Amphiptere_hatchi.gif Sunsong, Spitfire_hatchi.gif Spitfire, Sunset_hatchi.gifSunrise_hatchi.gif Sunset / Sunrise, Skywing_hatchi.gif Skywing, Tan_Ridgewing_hatchi.gifPurple_Ridgewing_hatchi.gif Ridgewing, Nebula_hatchi.gif Nebula (any color), Lunar_Heralds_gold_hatchi.gif Gold Lunar Herald, Red_hatchi.gif Red, Purple_hatchi.gif Purple, Pink_hatchi.gif Pink

Edited by FullmetalTriforce

This poor lil fella must have been jeered at by all the other eggs.

CB Jeer coded Harvest Egg.  I'll look at anything, but I'm tempted to keep.  2nd gen Spriter alts and any prize/shimmerkin are loved!

2nd gen prize/shimmer is an auto accept :P

Trade Link