LadyLyzar

The Oddball Code Trading Center

Welcome to the Oddball Code Trading Center!

I have permission from Iarsma to give this a trial run. If it takes off, it takes off. I would like everyone’s feedback and suggestions.

With the number of people in DC who enjoy looking for amusing codes, why not have a place that focuses on trading them?

You’ve found an egg or hatchling with a great code, and you think someone else might enjoy it. Maybe you’d like another interesting code, or something else altogether, such as another vamp to complete your collection.

RULES (subject to change with feedback)

1. You may post any egg or unnamed non-frozen hatchling on your scroll with an amusing or unique code.

2. Please post what type of dragon it is, and include its altered code in bold.

3. Altering codes: Please do so with raising or lowering caps. This will prevent clickdeath by curious onlookers but still allow others to see the full code. For example, ONOZ could be oNoZ.

4. If the code is a vulgar term, please edit it out of your post. Indicate the code is not appropriate and provide a scroll link in your signature.

5. You may post a link to your dragon’s lineage page (/lineage/CODE), but do not post a direct link to your dragon (/view/CODE).

6. You may request anything in trade for your dragon. It does not have to be another unique code.

7. Do not request specific codes for your trade, as this will be incredibly difficult to find. For example, it’s highly unlikely someone else will have the code “RAWR” available when you ask for it. A general area is better, like “anime” or “chatspeak”.

8. Regarding vampires: Biting of eggs is acceptable, but work out terms between traders in case the egg is killed and/or repulsed prior to exchange.

9. Free For All departure posts are acceptable, but be sure to edit the code out of your post once the dragon is abandoned.

10. Please keep all drama llamas in check.

11. Have fun!

For ease of navigation, please use the following sample format (similar to the standard DC trading threads)

HAVE: Frill egg, code 0Hai (caps messed)

WANT: Pokemon-related code, or gold egg

Or for departures:

HAVE: White hatchling, code coOl

DROP TIME: xx:35

Once again, I would like your feedback and suggestions for this thread.

I have this messy with code DoOm7.

Offers? 3 Magi hatchies AUTO(lineage doesnt matter). Or smth interesting. tongue.gif

Gone!

Edited by Nancy_Lu

Have: user posted image CB Magi with a code encouraging your death . . .

Meant to influence it male, but missed the window of opportunity. Real life and all that.

Want: ONE of following

1. 2nd gen non-Frill from Frill parent

2. Frill checker (preferably with Horses, but I'm willing to look at anything)

3. CB Xeno

4. CB Red Copper (as I have none and that's sad)

5. 3g Stripe/Marrow Checker not related to this one

6. 2g Magi with Ribbon mother, not related to her

7. Two 2g PB Pebbles (I will decline if they appear in any of my current lineages)

Offer here!

TRADED!! Whoo hoo!

Edited by tiny_5nake

Have

user posted image CB Tarantula Hawk Drake Egg with Name Code "Tilna"

Want

user posted imageuser posted image CB Chrono Egg or Female Hatchling / user posted imageuser posted image CB Gaia Egg or Female Hatchling

user posted image CB Striped Male Hatchling / user posted image CB Striped Female Hatchling

user posted image CB Tarantula Drake Female Hatchling

user posted imageuser posted image CB Red Hatchlings (or non-CB but with interesting lineages)

user posted imageuser posted image CB Purple Hatchling (or non-CB but with interesting lineages)

Trade link here.

Edited by Natevaelle

user posted image

user posted image 2G PB black stripe (Has an anime code, "Goh" from Saint Beast) | Teleport

user posted image

Offers, will consider all fair offers and decline as soon as I can if not interested. Thank you smile.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Have

an ironborn Duotone CB egg

Want

don't know - surprise me with offers. Couple of CB hatchlings are always good (especially new ones, Embers, Anagallis, Sapphire or Grays), but I'm open to suggestions. I decline what I don't consider. smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Still there smile.gif

Edited by Ashtoret

I Have

user posted image

2G Antarean Shimmerkin from Bronze Shimmer F (All Caps Code!) lineage

Make an offer on my Antarean!

I Want

**This is absolute auto**

2G Prizefail swap!

OR

user posted image 2x CB Lunar Herald Hatchies, All Colours

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Bundle of New Release CB hatchlings (no eggs if you are offering these)

I will consider όţħέŕ όғғέŕş

I am always looking for (offers of multiple):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image CB or lineaged Xeno 2~3gen preferred.

Have

user posted image CB Mageia Xenowyrm Egg, with the word "Egg" in its code

Want

user posted imageuser posted image CB Chrono Egg or Female Hatchling / user posted imageuser posted image CB Gaia Egg or Female Hatchling

Trade link here.

Updated in the new post for the day.

Edited by Natevaelle

Have:

user posted image with a code that's almost a swear word. Influenced Male.

Want (In order of priority):

-Other dragons can be bred from my scroll for the first Silver, or Golden Wyvern. I do take IOUs.

user posted image 3rd Gen Checker from Male Black Marrow

user posted image3rd Gen Checker from Female Black Marrow

user posted image Any lineage. I don't mind if they're messy or inbred, and I don't care about the generation. Multiple preferred, but I'm not fussy.

user posted image/user posted image Any caveborn eggs, or FEMALE hatchlings.

user posted image/user posted image 2 Caveborn, preferably hatchlings.

user posted image/user posted image 2 Caveborn, preferably hatchlings.

Offers, I guess? o-o

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I wouldn't mind keeping him, though.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

HAVE:

user posted image 3G checker with Heartseekers, number code! Incuhatchable! Teleport Link

user posted image 4G "three breed checker" or "double checker" with Sweetlings, LGBT code! Incuhatchable! Teleport Link

WANT:

Nothing, really! Just a good home for them. smile.gif If you want to adopt one, just put an AP dummy egg on the teleport link.

Free

CB tarantula eaWan

I thought it was Ewan McGregor's firstname, but it was not...

CB Olive JOh*N

CB Morpho Sam

CB Nhio WULF

Edited by dooly

HAVE

A nice Celestial egg with the code 'Geker' and a pretty Celestial x Ember lineage

WANT

Anything from my wishlist (See my signature) but some other offers may be accepted.

I'm going away for a few hours and will pick the best offer when I get back.