RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

((Sorry, sleepover, bad timing for moving RP. Tis okay Ravyn. Yes, Nijoine made it on his back. *takes deep breath and cracks knuckles* here goes.))

Ezio carried her piggy-back style and chuckled at her question. "Surprisingly not, except that one..." he trailed off. "Mainly I was receiving and sending letters constantly. I will die if I am asked to see another carrier pigeon." His eyes were wide and he shivered at the thought. "What have you been doing mio caro amico?"

Alex was stroking her white gem, talking through telepathy without words, just meanings. She found she could do this whilst touching Vuelasor. She didn't bother to look at the dragon-shifter, only tilting her head enough to listen. A grin spread across her face as she heard. "Not a big problem. Right V?" she asked the dragon. She grinned and snorted, turning her side towards her rider. Alex chuckled and hopped onto the dragoness. They shot into the sky and flew hard and fast, before slowing down and gliding.

Setheiry walked silently beside her master, knowing to leave his side wouldn't be questioned, but it would seem wrong.

Artorius looked at Lydon and nodded at Crystal's suggestion, he would gladly carry the young human.

"Surely you wouldn't mind one from me? I do know the feeling. Although, for myself, it was clan paperwork. I had to do it all while Lydon attended that school of his.As for what I have been doing. I was trying to track down, la mio padre. And then I met up with Dona Crystal and Ser Kiro. Then I helped rescue la mia bambina, Mel. After which I got caught by the zoo and rescued Alice and Drake my leopard cubs. True leopards at that." As Njoine twined her legs about Ezio's waist, she was careful her feet didn't catch on his armor buckle. Her pleased purr at not having to walk made Alexia snicker, but the mare kept increased her pace to walk next to the quiet assassin duo. Staring off after her friend, Njoine heard Mel's question and smile over to the girl. "One moment, Ezio. I don't believe you have met la mia bambina. Mel, this is il mio amico, my friend Ezio. He's a flirt, so be wary. Ezio, this is la mia bambina, Mel. By the way Ezio, la mia Bambina is off limits. Well, unless she starts it. Then, well, that's between you two. And I believe it'll be a while yet, bambina, but not more then a week, I'd imagine."

He chuckled. "No, I would bare one from you." He smiled. "Sound's as if you had quite an adventure without me. Promise you'll invite me next time." He looked at Mel and winked, a smirk on his face when Nijoine brought up his nature. "A pleasure to meet you Mel. And you know I can't help it Nijoine, I have a likeness for bella donna."

Setheiry looked up as the groups new addition trotted over. "Alexia isn't it?" Altair asked. This was the moment Setheiry felt she could back away without much notice. She headed over to Kiro, she didn't need anything, but she felt like talking, and so far she hadn't gotten to speak much with him. "So your a werewolf, not a shifter?" She asked, still unsure about the difference.

The landscape started becoming like the map she was given, and so they slowed down and looked closely at the trees below. Veulasor would look like a cloud at a quick glance, but hopefully no one looked really close. "Careful Veulasor. We can't report back without killing or capturing someone, or Rawver will be ticked." She knew that Rawver needed them, but he still could demote her if he was angry enough.

((i have discovered I am very bad at playing in the multi-player, but it's too much fun not to do. Oh, and you can still get the Halrequin even with the Xbox, Shadow. I am curious though, why do you guys add an 'i' in Njoine's name?))

Alexia blinked languidly at Altair before shifting back into her human form. Falling intostep by the taller individual, Alexia nodded. "Only for the moment. When Alessa decides to wake up, you'll only hear what she decides to tell you I, or Zani as she calls me, have said. And you are, signore?"

--

"Yes, I'm well aware of that, Ezio. Just as I know a good many belle donne have a likeness for you." Njoine snickered at Ezio's antics. She was also pleased he seemed to take well to her Bambina. Leaning her forehead against his back, Njoine shook her head. "As for the adventure, mio amico, it has been a... learning experience. I'm worried, though. I know il mio padre is near, but he's staying just far enough away I can't track him. I hate how well he knows me. You hadn't heard anything have you? Oh, you never did tell me if you found out who ransacked you home."

((Well I know you can get it on Xbox, but you have to pre-order it, and I don't think you can do that now that it's out. Also one tiny snag, we don't have an Xbox, or a PS. I think the ' j' throws us/me off. What with it being like an 'i' with it's insignificant little dot dry.gif .))

He caused a small air current to blow in her face out of annoyance. "It'll turn out good in the end, one way or another." he soothed, feeling her grow frustrated and tense talking about her father. "No, I have not, and I would have called you had something come up. I still don't know who it was, I'm thinking rebels, but I did run into a few censorkip.gif***os when saving that one damsel. They weren't humans though, so it might have been those Dannato Ribelli."

--

"Interesting.... I'm Altair." He glanced at her for a moment before watching Setheiry. He still didn't know what to do about her. He knew he seemed as if he didn't want to talk, but he wasn't the cheery 'so what do you do for a living?' asking kind of guy.

Merleawe frowned a little bit at the time frame she was given by Nijoine and sighed before nodding in agreement. She couldn't help but be a bit satisfied at how protective Njoine was about her. Her own parents hadn't really given a damn about her happiness so it just gas her the warm fuzzies to have someone looking out for her. When Ezio introduced himself to her though, she nodded saying, "Nice to meet you Ezio, I suppose we can get along well." Mel gave Ezio a friendly smile at the last par though, making it clear she wasn't that much of a pessimist. From what Njoine had said she caugt a little and quietly asked her, "So your father is following us, Njoine?"

((Just found wifi. I'm in the middle of no where I think, and if I'm not I can probably see it from here))

"If you like when this is over I'll help you track them down and figure out what they were after. Mio padre is working with them and the gypsy said he'd know when I found m'Lady. Although she couldn't point me in a direction. Which I might add would have been helpful, but you know how Donna Celesti can be. I do have to give her credit. She certiantly knows how to inspire hope in a body." Njoine had growled a bit at Ezio when the puff of air hit her in the face and stuck her tongue out at the back of his head. Njoine blinked at Mel and then winced when she realized what her cub had asked. She hadn't intended for Mel to know about Fir'de. The cad of a vampire had caused Njoine enough trouble and she didn't want that to affect Mel as it had Lydon. Because of Fir'de and herself Lydon hadn't been well accepted into Mentor's clan of misfits."Si, bambina. He's a rebel and a male uomo-cagna. Um, I really shouldn't translate that. Needless to say I have issues with il mio padre and his choice of companions. You won't need to worry over it though, Bambina. I'll kill him before he even gets ten feet of you or Lydon or any of our friends."

Njoine's face twisted into a snarl as she stared through Ezio's back. Knowing Ezio wouldn't appreciate her anger, Njoine sucked in a breath of air and held it. When she felt her nerves settle, she released the breath and gave Mel a shaky smile and a mumbled apology to both Mel and Ezio for her temper.

---

Alexia snorted inelegantly at Altair's response, but didn't begrudge him it. She wasn't much for idle talk herself. Her eye twitched as she felt Alessa's mental self stir in the confines of their joined mind. Her eyes dilated. As the two personalities shifted, Alexia's confident gate slid into Alessa's bouncy walk with only a small falter as Alessa woke confused. Blinking but otherwise taking the change in scenery in stride, Alessa turned wide green-hazel eyes on Altair, before giving a girlish squeal of joy and latching onto the imposing figure's arm. "Zani always finds me the most intriguing people to meet. So, tell me Tinman, what does the Hatter call you?"

If he doesn't run you through for grabbing him, I'm certain he will for calling him heartless and heartful in the same word. Alexia, as Zani, gave Alessa a mental eye roll. Sometimes her creator was a right mess.

((I like Alexia's comment xd.png . Oh, and happy Thanksgiving guys! Did you know the real thanksgiving wasn't what we learned in kinder?

Boring info time: The pilgrims actually just had their own feast, and when the men started shooting off guns for games or hunting more food, ninety armed Indians came to see why and ended up sharing in the games (racing and wrestling and I dunno), and since there were ninety more mouths to feed the Indian's supplied everyone with FIVE whole deer. So basically the Indian's were co-hosts instead on invitees.

The History channel is awesome.))

"That would be nice. It's always good to have help, sometimes." He listened to her prattle on and then reply to her cub. He shook his head at Mel to enforce the fact that it shouldn't be translated. "Ti sono perdonati." he said gently. The young Assassin tuned into the rest of the group out of habit, paying attention to everything around him at once. Which wasn't that difficult, even without years of practice.

He smirked at the two at the edge of the group, and tilted his head up to Njoine. "Questo sarà interessante vedere."

--

Altair took a step away, but found the personality changing girl was attached to his arm. He growled, for knowing he couldn't hurt her. "Altair. Now Let go." His tone cold and unforgiving as his dark eyes hardened.

"La mia cara Dea! ("My dear Goddess," was the shouted translation from Lydon.) She's going to die. and then Kristine is going to blame me and she'll help him kill me." Njoine had leaned up to see over Ezio's shoulder, using his shoulder and her grip on his waist to boost herself. Njoine didn't even bother to hide the her wince when she noted Alessa preparing a barrage of questions. Giving up on the idea of attempting to salvage the situation, Njoine dropped her head to Ezio's shoulder and whimpered. "Why in Hades did she have to take a shine to him? The first thing I did was verbally attack him and now I'm responsible for her meeting him. Oh, Dea! I hope he doesn't figure that bit out."

----

Rather then be intimidated, Alessa giggled. She gave Altair a bright smile before raising on her toes and making a bounce to place a kiss to his cheek. Once she had given him her 'present', Alessa let go of his arm and danced just out of what she assumed was his arm's reach. Instead of wandering of as Njoine had assumed she would, Alessa set her pace to match his and continued on at his side. The bounce in her step made Njoine worry she was doing brain damage, but the older woman left Alessa to it. If nothing else, Alexia would save the girl's life and Njoine'd have Lydon keep Alessa far from Altair. "So, Altair. What is your favorite food? Ooh, or your favorite color? Are they the same color. I bet you like the color red. Maybe white since you wear so much of it. Hm. Do you have a human like Cheshire? should I call them Little Tin for a girl or Little Man for a male?

"Oooh. How long have you known the Cheshire? Is she as mean to you as she is to me? You know you kind of remind me of her. That's why your the Tinman. I bet you'll love me as much as she does before you leave. If not you might do like Zani says you will if i don't be quiet and run me through. What does that mean? 'Run you through'? Is it a racing game? I love racing. I could run for hours or give the Cheshire a ride for hours. Either one works." Alessa for the most part ignored the voice in the back of her mind, her beloved Zani, pleading with her to shut up.

For the love of Andraste's cenere sacra, shut UP! He's going to kill you. And you know what I'm going to laugh and say I told you so. La mia cara Dea. We're going to die. Alexia only served to confuse Alessa further until the girl fell silent. The plushified alter-ego nearly wept in relief. It would figure her other self would find the battle-hardened assassin 'cute and adorable'. Alexia only prayed her creator didn't decide she'd want to either try and convince them to come home with her , or worse keep him and follow him and his little di sesso femminile.((little female))

Altair clenched his fits, just shy of breaking the skin and the gloves. His lips pulled up to show glistening white fangs. He trudged along, trying to quicken his pace but failing to get away.

He waited for the onslaught of words to cease before answering, for there wasn't much else to do, and it'd give him a moment of silence while she listened. Perhaps his answers would detour the seemingly small child.

"One, to 'run you through' would imply killing you, which I wouldn't mind doing in a heartbeat, or lack of. Second I only drink blood, and thirdly," he paused to take a step towards her and grab her arm. His cold gaze met hers, his mouth in a snarl. "don't ever nickname Setheiry." he let her go and walked off. Knowing she'd either stand there for a moment and follow those in the back (doubtful), or come back up and continue talking.

---

Ezio chuckled. "I fear for your safety if he finds out. I bet all my money, which is quite a lot mind you, that he won't kill or maim her. She might end up bruised, but that'll be the worst. He knows he can't kill her, otherwise he would've done that by now." He watched the exchange with caution, ready to drop Njoine and control his friend. In fact when he grabbed Alessa the air elemental slightly dropped the lady, but then he saw him let her go and walk off. "Then again, you can never tell with that incontrollabile e folle assassino"

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

Alessa winced as she wasn't sure what she had done wrong, but aside from the Rebels, no one had ever been do harsh to her. Feeling confused, Alessa looked over to Njoine as tears welled up in the equine shifter's eyes. She followed behind Altair quietly, save for the occasional sniffle that was buried in Zanipolo's stuffed head.. As she listened to the penguin seethe in fury at Altair, Alessa whispered to calm Zani trying not to annoy the assassin further. She was unaware of Alexia's plan to have Njoine explain more about Alessa's mind.

---

Njoine growled when Altair grabbed Alessa's arm, but kept from attacking him. She did make an attempt to move away from Ezio, as she didn't wish him hurt nor did she wish him to choose between his friends. She didn't think she could handle the abandonment from him as well as she had her children, but she did want very badly to bleed the vampire his treatment of Alessa.. Her next words were hissed from between bared teeth loud enough for her to be heard by Altair. "I expected better from a friend of Ezio's then to attack someone little more then a child. You seem to prove my first assessment of you right, Vampire. You are no better then my father and little more then a dannato Rebel."

Edited by Mijikoi

Merleawe was quiet as she listened to Njoine explain about her father. When the fight started to form she quietly asked Ezio, "Is he always so... difficult?" She was still more or less clinging around to Njoine, trying to enjoy the feeling of protection she felt from her. If Njoine did fight Altair, Merleawe had no real plans, but she didn't want to sit it out either and leave Njoine on her own. As she thought about her own emotions, she wondered how much was really 'her' and how much was the instincts that had come with her attack.

((Njoine did hop off Ezio, yes?))

Ezio let Njoine down and watched Altair with sharp eyes. Then Mel broke the deafening silence even though it was only a whisper. The elemental stayed quiet, wording his thoughts carefully. "He wasn't always like this." he looked at Mel, hoping she wouldn't press further. "Some, thing's...happened." His eyes grew sad and he looked back at his friend, his brother assassin. he heard what Njoine said, but he didn't listen.

--

He heard the child's sadness, and tried to clear his head of it, but he kept feeling something. Guilt. Yes, he felt bad for making the 'hatter' upset, and he couldn't understand why. He looked ahead to see his daughter talking to Kiro, lightly conversing with the wolf. That was why, Alessa reminded him a little of Setheiry. Alessa didn't know either, it wasn't her fault.

The Vampire shook his head and almost, almost turned to apologize. Till he heard Njoine's words. He stopped in his tracks and faced the shifter, pain and anger written on his features. "I guess I can't please anyone. I'm marked because of who I am, and everyone chooses to forget that's caused by my past, which I can't help. So if you noticed, the boy doesn't pick the best comrades." He looked straight at Njoine, his eyes never leaving her face.

Merleawe had been quiet for a while after Ezio replied and she heard how Altair spoke to Njoine. "You don't have to please everyone you stupid s***. All you need to do is be more personable." she said angrily. She knew well she was more or less picking a fight with someone dangerous, and if she lived she'd get a talking to from Njoine. That aside though, she couldn't stand watching people be both stupid and rude. He wanted to say he didn't belong? That was fine Mel knew what that was like, she had never fit in before, and hardly did now because of what she was, even if she didn't understand it all. "And you can cut the self pity c*** too, it's annoying to see someone skulk around like that." she added. Her last comment might have been to much, but Merleawe had always been outspoken in her views.

((oh how I've wanted to shout someone down like that. Problem is I'm too nice))

((Shadow-Yesh, she didn't want to involve him if she could help it.

Jaina-I know what you mean. One of my friends said I'm as mean as a blue rabbit in a nun dress.))

Njoine listened to both Mel and Altair, but felt she'd keep focused on Altair. In the end Njoine gave a sharp laugh, refusing to flinch at the look Altair gave her. It was a reflection of how she herself felt, his words. She was well aware of being marked for what you couldn't change and the underlying urge and need to be loved. She felt no pity for him and she'd not soften for the feeling of understanding she did have. "You think you are the only one to bare that shame? You are marked for your actions now not the past. Alessa is mentally wounded, Vampire, and little more then a child. That is why I say you're little better then il mio padre. Do you know that I am the daughter of Fir'de Sakimi, the Child Killer. I have watched others hide their children saying I am my father's prodigy.

So, do not speak to me of being marked by what you can not control. I am all to aware of that. I have told you before, Vampire, I care not for your pretty words. " Njoine shook her head, loosing her anger. Instead, she just felt a deep resignation as she looked at Altair. A part of her felt kinship, but another felt he'd lost hope in himself. "I am surprised that, Alessa has taken to you, but I know how children can be. I never will either. The minds of children are a thing of mystery to me, but whatever burden you carry, a child rarely cares. All Alessa cares about is the fact that she wants to be your friend. Either prove me wrong, Vampire, or stay away from me and mine. Ezio can deal with you as he likes, but I'll have no part of it until you prove you aren't what your actions have shown you to be."

Edited by Mijikoi

((Merg...I suck at arguments, with words...

Alessa is still behind Alty, right?))

Altair shifted his eyes to Mel, his fury not lessened by the fact she was Njoine's cub. Her last comment was pushing it too far. "Don't, push me any farther." he warned. His eyes switched back to Njoine, his features hidden by his hood. She would never know how complicated it was, but he always would. He was silent then, for a very long time. He glanced at Ezio, but he would have no say.

The vampire turned around to look at the young girl whom he shouldn't have taken his anger out on. "I know you shouldn't forgive me, and I won't ask you to. But I'm still going to say 'I'm sorry', even if it means nothing." he said gently, calming down. He didn't deserve her forgiveness, that much he knew, but he wanted to say it before he would leave since he felt unwelcome. "Alessa, I'm sorry, I was angry at you when I was really angry at myself, am I forgiven?"

Merleawe struggled to accept Altair's apology. He'd been rude, and overly assuming in things, but she considered if he really was that bad. She decided to voice her thoughts by saying, "One can accept it, but forgiveness requires you acting the part and not being a**." Her voice was soft enough to only be heard by those right around her as she spoke. She delicately advanced from behind Ezio and Njoine to inspect him more closely. Even with his enshrouding hood, she could still see his face pretty well.

Edited by jaina

((editted, now she's just speaking her mind))

Alessa stared up at Altair with wide eyes. She had expected him to be like Njoine, refusing to apologise until she was shown she was wrong. She glanced over to Njoine who, rather then suffer looking at Altair, hid behind Ezio. "That Hatter does not believe she should forgive the Tinman. He didn't hurt the Hatter or do anything that needs the Hatter's forgiveness. Zani and the Cheshire are just very protective of what they hold dear."

---

Njoine sighed the moment she realised that Alessa had already forgiven Altair. She'd heard his apology and some of her earlier ire faded. She was still upset with the vampire, but she'd told Ezio that she'd accept Mel's decisions, she could do no less for Alessa. With Altair's attention on Alessa and seemingly peaceful, Njoine trailed a hand on Mel's shoulder in a sign of kinship before going to stand behind Ezio. She leaned her forehead against his back in atttempt to hide from the world and the memories chasing about her mind. Accidenti a quel vampiro. I hope he does not earn her loyalty. Alessa's no better then his cub or mine.

"I apologise Ezio for being unkind to your friend, but the cazzo stronzo asked for it. Before anyone asks I will not be translating that. It's not good for Mel to learn all of my bad habbits and definitely not for lady-like ears."

Edited by Mijikoi

((while Mel may not have the knowledge, I could probably out curse Njoine, college with foreign people is great for learning))

((Yeah, prolly. I'm mostly just trying to keep her pg-13ish. It's hard when I cuss a lot, so I've been using the Italian to tone it down.))

Altair ignored Njoine's cub and gave a small smile to the young Alessa. "Thank you all the same." He turned and quickened his pace to catch up with the rest of the group.

--

Setheiry looked behind to check on her master, and was surprised to see they'd fallen behind. "I'm usually the one being yelled at for that." she said just loud enough for him to hear. He shook his head and waved her off.

--

Ezio smirked at the leopard shifter hiding behind him. "You're forgiven. Besides, isn't an 'I told you so' in order?" He was ready to run the moment before it came out of his mouth.

--

The dragon silently landed in a clearing about a hundred yards off the path the Dracona's were taking. She'd wait until night fall when one of the younger one's were on watch duty. They would be inexperienced and not know the things you should look for.

((I'm gonna have Seth and Alex fight one on one, till everyone else in camp wakes up. Then again they'll have to take on a dragon...))

((I just realized that Njoine is the oldest female in the group...You think I should have her realize that?))

"Ezio, you are far to good to me, mio amico. You are also lucky I like you. Else i would box your ears. Now enough of cazzo di stronzi. Tell me, are the rumors of you finding a woman donna di tua scelta? I have heard all sorts of rumors about it. Although, for some reason I doubt you would marry a Rebel. You have as many problems with them as I, I think. Not too mention, rumors give her so many different looks, I disbelieve every one of them. Better to come from the source. Right, mio amico, mia bambina?" Njoine laughed at Ezio and raised her hands to his shoulders to jump on his back once more. Her grin turned devious as she prepared to latch onto him while she was speaking. When she finished, Njoine jumped for Ezio's back again.

---

Alessa gave Altair a bright smile and skipped of after him when he went to catch up with the group. When she heard Setheiry speak, Alessa gave the girl a curious look before bouncing over to the girl. She gave a cautious glance to Altair and then made sure to keep a respectable distance from Setheiry. Once she was she was satisfied that she was close enough to be noticed but far enough not to upset Altair, You'll never be far enough if he's as protective as I think he is, 'Essa, Alessa gave an excited wave to the young assassin. "Hello, I'm Alessa. Who're you? The Hatter would like to know. Um, that is if it's not bad for the Hatter to know. If it is, the Hatter can go away. She does not wish to be rude. Not like Zani and the Cheshire's grin. They have no respect for personal space, the Hatter thinks. The Hatter è dispiaciuta passeggiate, ma lei ha voluto conoscerla. Mi dispiace."

Alessa looked to the ground toward the end of her rambling and backed up a step. While she had indeed felt that Altair did not owe her an apology, she did not wish to upset her new friend again. Zani was being unusually quiet in her mind, which when combined with her instincts to flee from so many predators, left Alessa a nervous and Zani positively furious. She didn't want to hide behind Zani, so she hushed the penguin with a rarely used, albeit sharply spoken, word. She glanced back up to Setheiry and Altair, wondering if she'd gotten herself in trouble again.

((You know this whole RP would make a great book or movie.

I played ACII again, and when Maria is talking recovering from last night he says 'I don't know what you're talking about' and his face is so funny xd.png I died laughing again.

Midgy(hope you don't mind the nickname)- Yeah I think it'd be funny, she'd be acting like 'How did this happen? I'm OLD....' I also found somethin' having to do with Alessa's Alice theme: Song #2

O.o I have to quit with these three different things at once...My mistake...four.))

The vampire nodded to Alessa that she was okay, but kept a faint warning look in his eyes. If he had heard Zani, he would have agreed, but he had a good reason too.

--

Setheiry smiled at the young girl. She quickly sent the Italian words via telepathy to Ezio and he relaid the translation, and how to reply in the same language. "Nessun problema, si sta bene. I'm Setheiry, Altair's apprentice. But spare me the title and call me Seth, or whatever you want Hatter." She fell back to walk next to the odd girl, showing that she didn't mind being around her. "So what's that little ones name?" she asked, nodding towards Zani. She knew the answer, she had heard the girls introduction, but for the sake of conversation making.

--

Ezio held her up on his back and smiled. "And where did you find this out? I think I'd like to know more about these rumors first."

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23