CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

They arn't really stealing prey. Bloodstar said that to get the cat's worked up so he can rule Thunderclan. Hawkfeather and him are about to fight. smile.gif

-hugs sinder- Awe, so sweet! Hey, you forgot, Skyfire is gonna fight Bloodstar too! Post post now, Sinder! Suspense is killing me!!

True that! Bloodstar is the deffinition of evil, and Sinder I promise you you riencarnat him, I will find a way to kill you! lol lol lol jk

xd.png your gonna see something interesting in a second. Bloodstar is...

*cough* never mind um, posted lol yea duh Skyfire kills him xd.png

Haha ok it makes sense now.

I thought that we might have ninja THunderClan cats to deal with for a second there. tongue.gif

So if something interesting is going to happen, should I have my characters return back to RiverClan camp?

Edited by farmgirl04

if you want. Nothing really INTERESTING is going to happen...i'm gonna cry soon though lol

You know what? I gotta ask, where are we fighting at anyway?? Farmgirl is right, ThundClan has to litterally walk through either WindClan or ShadowClan to get to RiverClan. I own the books, and the map in them makes that clear.... What are we going to do?!

Sinder, no cry, Bloodstar is evil... unless you mean your other character.... that will make me cry!

What do you freakin mean nothing interesting is going to happen?? Bloodstar DIES!!

Nothing interesting for Windclan and Shadow lol!

*looks at books and blinks* ops...that sucks...I have the books to I didn't see that part though o.o

I is gonna cry!!! Hawkfeather dies for a second! *eyes are watering*

Edited by Sinder

Stop it!!! you making me and Skyfire cry!!

Skyfire: NO!!!!

Me: It's ok -sniffles- it's ok.

Hmmmm, true but still.....

Sinder, I did not see that coming! Tigerstar? Briliant!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, would it be considered defacing if we swiched the ShadowClan and RiverClan areas? Like, move all the trees of ShadowClan to RiverClan, and move RiverClan rivers and waters and such to ShadowClan? That way ThunderClan is right near RiverClan without walking halfway around the lake biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Songbreeze2012

Thanks!!! xd.png I hope not lol or ill feel stupid!

Hawkfeather: *hugs his mate* its ok...its not long

Me: *huggles you*

Edited by Sinder

Skyfire: -huggles back- If you say so...

Me: -huggs back-

It shouldn't be, after all this is just a roleplay... better let everyone else know though, otherwise their is going to be major confusion.

-huggs Sinder and cries too- I am never reading that post again..... -cries harder-

Skyfire: Wake up, Hawkfeather!!! You promised!!

Hawkfeather: *wakes up blinking slowly* hey...

*hugs tightly* I know!!!!!

Bloodstar is dead...and Hawkfeather was dead but not anymore lol

Edited by Sinder

Ashfur: WHAT?! *runs off a cliff due to her eyes being blind with tears*

Me: *watches her go* oh great

Hawkfeather: *races after her* it was Tigerstar!!! Not Bloodstar!...well kinda...

Hawkfeather: Reincarnation...like Cinderpelt-Cinderheart...it was Tigerstar just as a different name

Me: *facepalm* crazy tabby

Hawkfeather: What!!

-hugs sinder back- Hawkfeather lives!!!! you know the backwards of 'live' is 'evil'? Wait.... I told you that already! Oh, well, don't feel like deleting.

Skyfire: -cuffs Hawkfeather lovingly- Hey, love. -snuggles-

Hawkfeather: *tackles his mate licking her fur*

EVERYONE FREE BACON!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing she's hyper again; hey is anyone else's forum time off? mine's off by 4 and 5 minutes from what both my watch and computer time say. blink.gif

Skyfire: -Purrs and licks mate back happily-

Me: BACON!!! oh and my friend is haveing her sweet 16 next week monday night biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

tell her that I said happy b-day happy.gif; again is anyone else's forum time off or is it just my wonderful computer that's having the problem?