Catspwndogs29

Songs that scare the carp outta you

I'm not 'scared' of songs, they're just a way to express yourself. But Crazy Train freaks me out when my brother sings it. O__O

Anything your brother sings... erm... *goes back under rock*

Anything your brother sings... erm... *goes back under rock*

I second this O.O

Songs don't scare me, some lyrics creep me out (yes, there is a difference)

Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece Of Heaven

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness (near the end)

Every Breath You Take by the Police creeps me out. Especially as I hear it played at weddings so often. You listen to the lyrics, it's clearly about a stalker. Even the guy that wrote it (Sting) say's it's a sinister, dark song. And yet poeple seem to constantly misinterpret it. Creepy. Muchly.

Brains by Voltaire. Watch for the full effect.

There's still an episode that scares the carp out of me from Billy & Mandy.

Oh god I love that song x3 Anything by Voltaire, really...

I've never been scared by songs themselves, but... Requiem for Ravenholm comes really damn close. Mainly because it brings back memories of the end of Ravenholm itself, where you are about to go into this abandoned mine, and the guy who has been saving you this entire time is left behind, in a graveyard, SURROUNDED BY FIRE AND ZOMBIES. AND HE IS LAUGHING.

Voltaire is awesome. Not scary at all.

As for songs that scare me, I have two words.

LADY GAGA.

THIS.

Paparazzi is the one that disturbs me on a couple levels.. dry.gif Oh, and Taylor Swift, I have to plug my ears or play Still Alive at full blast if I hear that.

And while it's not a song... the thread description made me think of this.

This disturbed me FAR more than anything else.

Every Breath You Take by the Police creeps me out. Especially as I hear it played at weddings so often. You listen to the lyrics, it's clearly about a stalker. Even the guy that wrote it (Sting) say's it's a sinister, dark song. And yet poeple seem to constantly misinterpret it. Creepy. Muchly.

^^ This. I don't get the appeal either.

Also 'Sugar' by System of a Down. Seriously, wtf?

Thinking about it The Police are quite good at creepy songs.

is also remarkably disturbing when you listen to the lyrics.

(Here's Every Breath You Take for comparison)

I don't see how it could be misinterpreted...LOL. It IS creepy!

Word.

"Breathing" by Kate Bush freaked me out so bad the first time I heard it. Great song though.

Anything by Lady GaGa. I don't listen to her, but sometimes I'm forced to like when I'm waiting to get a haircut or something *shudders*

the songs itself don't scare me but when I see a music video of Lordi~~~ew scary. *shudders*

the songs itself don't scare me but when I see a music video of Lordi~~~ew scary. *shudders*

o_O I love Lordi and their videos! Their...so..COOL xd.png

QUOTE (Kei To Everything @ Jan 18 2010, 01:37 PM)

LADY GAGA.

Heheh... Yeah, sure. I have two words that are waaaaaayyyyyyyyy scarier.

Hannah. Montana.

SICK-NASTY-SCARY. *shudder*

QUOTE (Kei To Everything @ Jan 18 2010, 01:37 PM)

LADY GAGA.

Heheh... Yeah, sure. I have two words that are waaaaaayyyyyyyyy scarier.

Hannah. Montana.

SICK-NASTY-SCARY. *shudder*

Agreed. And Voltaire is awesome.

'Fitter Happier' by Radiohead has always been one that I feel, deep down, like I should skip every time it starts...but I can't...I just can't. D:

That said, it doesn't 'scare' me. It used to unnerve me greatly, but now I can appreciate it better, moreso with Thom's gorgeous piano-ing in the background.