Catspwndogs29

Songs that scare the carp outta you

38 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

Never had a song scare me per say, but I watched The Brave Little Toaster again in many years and I could not believe the last song in it called 'Worthless' along with a car that committed suicide. 

You're not alone there. It came up in an AskReddit thread. This might be it. Maybe.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You're not alone there. It came up in an AskReddit thread. This might be it. Maybe.

Wow, I'm enjoying thumbing through this. Some of these I didn't realize until reading them lol.

Trigger warning: Blood, brief glimpses of the aftermath of violence

filmed in an retro setting 

So there is a few, all of them more or less to do with the passing Halloween (To me there are very creppy, like in the way of saying "holy cow")

That's Chucky's Curse, Freddy is coming for you, Silent Hill Promises (Scared the hell out of me, maybe because I watched it the night of Halloween 🎃 ) and to wrap up this kind of "Halloween" top of songs in this case (I wish I knew others that scared me, but it's not the case, sorry) The last one would have to be... Ave Satani, Gregorian. I would leave a picture also to this one... it's a cult but suddenly satanic music plays while the girl is doing here makeup and suddenly... 😈

hqdefault.jpg.cad82ce4396d2b0ea9a3a3d11fdf7f85.jpg

I mean did they really have to do that!? 😭 

Edited by _Terminus24

On 10/3/2016 at 4:00 PM, Wildmoon said:

Has anyone mentioned

yet?

*shudders*

I agree, that's creepy enough.

I've hated the scenes when I was a kid, plus this is the soundtrack for the ''Neverending Story'' such an old film for me now... *sighs*

I cried seen that freaking wolf 😶 

My childhood...

On 11/14/2021 at 10:33 AM, Aniia said:

This song didn't scare me, exactly, but it is very creepy and just right for Halloween lol.

I don't know how to embed videos, so here's a Youtube link: Come Little Children & The Hanging Tree

Agree, very much!

Hocus Pocus was one of my favorite movies growing up but the Come Little Children song was always a little off-putting to me, but then YouTube came along and dozens of people doing even creepier-sounding covers of the song. I found this one awhile ago, the song being used in a video about Supernatural, and just something about this version of the song really stuck with me.

I don’t know if ‘scared’ is the term I would use…..

but I always got a sinister feeling from ‘making plans for Nigel’ by xtc

I sometimes think that it’s the same story as ‘beyond the realms of death’ by Judas Priest From a different perspective….. 🤔 

Most stuff of Dir en grey, actually. No matter how open I am to horror music, those guys freaks me out.