Catspwndogs29

Songs that scare the carp outta you

From Thief: Deadly Shadows. The Shalebridge Cradle soundtrack. Listen to this after dark with your headphones on!

Voodoo by GodHead. You have to listen to, and actually think about the lyrics. The watch the vid.

video games maybe? here's some... two actually... I can't think of songs aside from these though

and most of you probably know what that's from even without looking at the titles of the videos! xd.png I still think that game is probably the most creep game they've made...

Some Silent Hill songs may sound freaky (to me) but I think this one is scarier as it almost scare the hell out of me (close to the ending part BTW)

Edited by Segamen

I've never made it through

without closing the window. Until now.

Eh, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.

I don't know if there are any songs that scare the crap out of me by the lyrics, but I do know that whenever I hear the theme from the "Halloween" movies, I get a little creeped out.

This song. It is creepy. :|

The unreversed version (the one that Kakashi posted) creeps me even more. More creepy stuff by CoF:

Satanic Mantra

Venus In Fear <-- This one's... disturbing. Really. I'm not even sure I should be posting this.

- this one's a nice instrumental, actually. But there's that part short after 07:56 of the video that scares the crap out of me! Like it makes my self-preservation instinct shout inside my head that there's something terribly wrong and I need to vanish from the place I am now ASAP. >.> Blah.... Edited by Agleka

from Pikmin 2

This song/cave still kinda creeps me out. Waterwraiths are evil. ._.

'When the Day met the Night' by Panic! at the Disco scares me. It's adorable at first glance: a bright, happy song about the sun falling in love with the moon... D'awww. sweet, right?

...but if you listen closely at the end, you can hear a child screaming 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME OUT!!! GET AWAY, LET ME OUT!!" Which leads to a moment of clarity: the song isn't actually a love song about the sun and the moon; it's about a child molester raping a little girl.

Sweet dreams, kids!

Edited by moonflower2

I don't know if Silencer's been mentioned before, but anyway. Sterile Nails And Thunderbowels. It doesn't scare me anymore, I listen to it quite often, but as I was listening to it for the first time, I did fall off my chair. xd.png There should be a warning before the singing part.

Edited by Orlageddon

Room of Angel from Silent Hill. Mostly right at the end if it doesn't cut off after the last of the lyrics; gets really unpleasent images going in my head. *starts humming church songs to chase off the demons...*

Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton.

Oh, and Grandma's Christmas Dinner--I think from the same artist. But that one is more disturbing than scary.

~Cavey

^ lmao

Any song by Slipkot scared me until I was 12 >.>

Slipknot as a whole scared me until then... Now I love 'em xP

Lavender Town from Pokemon R/B/Y (especially when reversed) and Revolution 9 by The Beatles.

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Pretty much the only songs that scare me are video game tracks. Lavender Town from Pokemon comes to mind (as well as a few others from that series), and the Ripple Star Catacombs theme from Kirby 64 is the creepiest song I've heard in a Kirby game.

(side note: i adore the typo in the title of this post.)