Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I finally got to start playing blitzball in my current FFX save, I missed it SO much. I've played about 30 games so far just for fun, not even trying to get Wakka's other overdrives yet. My undefeated streak continues!

When I first started playing FFX, I was terrible at blitzball. Not run-of-the-mill bad, but downright awful, to the point that just not touching the controller might have been a better course of action for me. I tend towards perfectionism in this sort of thing, though, so I played more blitzball games than I can count that week....which was finals week. Oops. xd.png

My save files seem to have been completely wiped clean, which sucks. Oh well. I don't mind starting from the beginning again, especially since I didn't get any of the optional aeons last time.

When I first started playing FFX, I was terrible at blitzball. Not run-of-the-mill bad, but downright awful, to the point that just not touching the controller might have been a better course of action for me. I tend towards perfectionism in this sort of thing, though, so I played more blitzball games than I can count that week....which was finals week. Oops. xd.png

My save files seem to have been completely wiped clean, which sucks. Oh well. I don't mind starting from the beginning again, especially since I didn't get any of the optional aeons last time.

I was the same way when i first played Blitz, then i got addicted and craved to be better at it. Now, i am 245 and 0 in my new file biggrin.gif

I've played FF 1, 2, part of 3, 4, 5, most of 6, parts of 7, most of 8, 9 and 12. And Tactics Advance. Hmm...I need to get back to playing...

Same with blitzball. And since I pretty much Spartan-kicked Wakka out of my party after the underwater fight to get Rikku I didn't care about his weapon. :3

Optional Aeons are loooooove but make everything a cakewalk. Anima has almost no use in boss battles unless you supah-boost the HP. Magus Sisters are just the GM of the game. xd.png

Yes, I know, double post and all that *hands out apologies and cookies* but I wanted but I want and answer to this question:

In Final Fantasy: Dissidia, what level should your chosen character be at to go through Shade Impulse?

Depends what character, my first time around I started at somewhere between level 45-50 with Cloud, re-did each chapter twice before moving on to the final and plowed through it pretty easily.(minor upstarts, like forgetting to pause and getting killed my mid-bosses when texting friends lol)

I tried using Zidane at about level 70 and had not a single dilema and didn't die once(i was so proud)

Though i love Terra I couldn't for the life of me beat the final boss with her even at close to level 100. I think it may have been I was feeling rather off that day but I just failed so many times quit trying and went back to training Cloud.

So best bet is take your favorite character in at level 50, and just keeping training them as you go.

back to thread......

lol

I <3 Final Fantasy ^^

Played 7, 9 and *tried* to play 10...(i failed epically and just gave up xd.png)

I only own 7 and Dissidia, but I love them to peices *fondles her Sony systems*

I love final fantasy. <3 I own 9, 10, 10-2, and 12. 10-2 is okay...very girly 'cause it follows Yuna and her friends.

Yea, I didn't play 10 though. my bro did and I watched when he would so I know the storyline but other than that i didn't play it much. Love 9 though! Zidane is awesome. I got to the last boss, beat Kuja and then the next boss kicked my butt...so I haven't played it in awhile.

and 12 is just so cool! I've been playing it recently and it's been awesome. I find that it's neat how everyone can learn everything. Then everyone in my party can know cure. that way not just one person is using all their MP for healing.

I still want to play 7 though. and i had played some of dirge of cerebrus but i was just borrowing the game. i want to play as Vincent more...

Lol I love the FF games just because if it wasn't for them most fantasy games wouldn't have anything to do. FF's set the world of Fantasy for game makers everywhere

Yup. They must be proud. Lets just hope that they dont over do it like Stephen King or how ever you spell his name. Lol

I love final fantasy. <3 I own 9, 10, 10-2, and 12. 10-2 is okay...very girly 'cause it follows Yuna and her friends.

Yea, I didn't play 10 though. my bro did and I watched when he would so I know the storyline but other than that i didn't play it much. Love 9 though! Zidane is awesome. I got to the last boss, beat Kuja and then the next boss kicked my butt...so I haven't played it in awhile.

and 12 is just so cool! I've been playing it recently and it's been awesome. I find that it's neat how everyone can learn everything. Then everyone in my party can know cure. that way not just one person is using all their MP for healing.

I still want to play 7 though. and i had played some of dirge of cerebrus but i was just borrowing the game. i want to play as Vincent more...

Yeah Dirge of Cerberus was really good, a little hard for me to get back into gun tooting on a 3rd person camera lol (flash back to Resident evil 4....aka my first shooter ever)

@Zero: Dude, Stephen King is awesome. X3

@Kaiser: yes, it is a bit hard to get into that. but once i started to get the hang of it i did quite well. Just got to learn to make him walk, while you aim and fire. and then it's so much fun. Except when I fought that first blue person, he kicked my butt and i was like, okay, done for today. it was fun taking out the helicopters though.

lol you put "gun tooting" xd.png

and i have yet to play any of the resident evil games. not that into all the scary stuff...

the only game I have with FF is #4.....the only players I have for games (forgot word that should go there) are gamecube, wii and DS Lite and a Mac if it matters.....although I want to be able to play the other FF games....

i think you mean gaming systems or they can be even be called gaming platforms. You can even just drop the gaming part if everyone knows you're talking about videogames. I would like to play FF4. Hecka old school there, lol.

and PS2s are becoming cheaper with the release of the PS3. If you go to a store like gamestop you can buy one used for a cheaper price than, say, walmart. even bestbuy has good deals. And used FF games are usally less than $20 at gamestop. if they have them. i got my FF12 for about $14.

lol pardon my bad spelling mistake xd.png

lol yeah, Azul was his name I think, it took me FOREVER to beat him...and that wierd Spider thing(was it him too? Cause i just remeber the evil spider) while you're on that elavator-whatcha-ma-call-it

@Kaiser: elevator? no, i'm talking about the mysterious blue people who are after Vincent. and then the first time you fight one it's this really big dude and they like burst through the wall of this room you're in. and then talking happens and then you fight. There's metal staircases on either side of you in the room that lead up to a second floor.

@Cyda: Yay! FFVII is an awesome game. It's got Reno in it! xd.png

Got 10 and 12, and had Tactics A2. Beat 12 and Tactics A2. Got stuck in the Bevelle Temple in 10. Ivalice is win.

7 is overrated. Even though it may be good, there's still the fanplague we call Sephiroth.

Edited by C.C. Blitzer

lol Sephiroth. I have his theme song on my playlist 'cause it's a cool song. It's the metal version of it though. I like electric guitars. >w<

I like FF7 because it's good. Not because it has a "fanplague we call Sephiroth" as C.C. put it, but because of the storyline which can be quite confusing at first. xd.png

"fanplague we call Sephiroth"

"And thus God sent unto eleven plagues upon the world; The water he turned to blood, the frogs he made multiply, the gnats and flies he made multiply also; the livestock did die and the people grew festering boils. The eleventh plague...The eleventh plague He sent later. This plague was called Fangirls."

I miss Final Fantasy XI. I like it very much, I'd like to play again. It's just that I can't do what I wanted to do with my play style, finding compatible compaions is difficult. sad.gif

I played FF, FFII, almost finished FFIV (I think I lost the copy *cry* it just doesn't turn up), managed to almost finish FFVI (never saw the end of either the PS or the GBA version, so one of these days). I finished FFVII (the German PS translation is double fail), I love FFVIII, FFIX and FFX (almost at 200hours for FFX, got three versions of that, so two are rather similar). I also played and moderately liked FFX-2 (currently doing the International version, beating the final boss with a White Hound, a Chocobo and Brother rocks), though I don't consider it main line. I was rather unimpressed and disappointed by FFXII, but the gambit system would be great for FFXI's pet jobs and adventuring fellows.

I have Crisis Core, but haven't even taken it out of the box yet, still busy with Dissida, currently stocking up on stuff to beat the final story with Terra, my first.

I'm rather ambivalent about FFXIII. I don't see myself getting a PS3 or XBox 360 anytime soon and I dislike how many of the characters look like.

"And thus God sent unto eleven plagues upon the world; The water he turned to blood, the frogs he made multiply, the gnats and flies he made multiply also; the livestock did die and the people grew festering boils. The eleventh plague...The eleventh plague He sent later. This plague was called Fangirls."

Amen. *plays one-winged angel in the background*

Edited by KakashiMorph

lol nice xd.png

@Drachen: wow, you have played a lot of FF. X3 that's so awesome. I wish I could play some of the older FF games. I have to get them first though and I they don't really sell them in stores anymore so I'd have to check online.

And I want to play FFXI but you have to pay and when I tried to get the trial version of the game it somehow just failed and wouldn't install. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong or what was wrong in general.

Edited by Kira1

I'm rather ambivalent about FFXIII. I don't see myself getting a PS3 or XBox 360 anytime soon and I dislike how many of the characters look like.

Wait...Do you have something against gun-toting black comedy relief characters who let tiny chocobo nest in their afros?...How could any game fan be against that? o.0

Everyone else seems a little weird to me, yeah, but I'm willing to buy it for the comic relief alone. That, and the battle system looks like it has some potential.

Anyone hear about Final Fantasy Versus XIII? It's an FF game set in the modern day. It looks...Well, see for yourself.

I think it looks pretty badass. This dude can do EVERYTHING! Wield swords, shoot guns, raise protective force fields, warp around, and snap peoples' necks with his legs! WHILE THEY ARE STANDING!

lol chocobos xd.png

And I should go look into FFXIII. Haven't read much about it yet...

EDIT: OMG I want that guy in the video that you linked to us mullet. xd.png

Edited by Kira1