Hiei101

Final Fantasy

What I really want is a copy of VII. Our computer one is incompatible with my computer, I can't really replay it.

I miss teh chocobo racing. sad.gif

You know my favorite was actually III/VI. (Depending on which version you're looking at.) Granted, the graphics for way back then weren't the greatest but I do honestly think it had the best of all the stories, not to mention how ironic it was that everyone had to use espers to learn spells.

The opera scene though...man...brings a tear to my eye sometimes.

Since BBS is so far away, I'm wondering if I should get Crisis Core or FF1 for the PSP.

Since BBS is so far away, I'm wondering if I should get Crisis Core or FF1 for the PSP.

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITOIT(Con't)...

I liked Final Fantasy-X but that's because it's the first one I played. I managed to get 7, 8 and 9, but I think disc four got scratched on FF8 so I couldn't continue. =( FF9 ended up having a glitch and I couldn't continue and my dad misplaced the second disc for FF7. mad.gif Lol, so my reasons for liking the game I suppose would be the good graphics and imagery. Other things I liked about the game was the different weapons and abilities as well as the use of the sphere grid. The storyline however reminds me of an old PS1 game called Grandia. In Grandia you have a life consuming monster known as Gaia (which reminds me a lot of Sin) who can only be stopped by powerful beings known as Icarians sacrificing their lives(kind of the way the only means of stopping Sin is by a summoner sacrificing their life).

FF9 ended up having a glitch and I couldn't continue

Was it in the big scene where Bahamut attacks Alexandria? That happens every time I play the game (or anyone plays our copy) - it shows Eiko running toward Garnet and then freezes. Open the cover and then close it again. It will skip past the cutscene (but you can watch it on YouTube) and the game is playable. If it was another big cutscene the same thing might work, I don't really know.

That happened to my first copy of 10. I would fight the Sinspawn on MRR and it would start the awesome LAZR scene and stop right in the middle. I couldn't get past it for MONTHS and ended up training people. Got Lulu up to her -aga spells, it took them FOREVERRRR to level up.

That happened to my first copy of 10. I would fight the Sinspawn on MRR and it would start the awesome LAZR scene and stop right in the middle. I couldn't get past it for MONTHS and ended up training people. Got Lulu up to her -aga spells, it took them FOREVERRRR to level up.

I bet it did blink.gif

Quick Question for anyone with FF13 already.

I know the summons system has been radically altered, but is Bahamut back? In his dragon form? He was always my favourite wub.gif

there is a bahamut but he looks reeeaaaally different from the bahamuts before xd.png

it's still a dragon though biggrin.gif

Edited by KyuubiKitsune

Yay *dances*

I've pre-ordered the game and a walkthrough. I'll get it a few days late, but I don't mind as long as I get it.

I currently own:

FF1 & 2, CC WotL for the PSP.

FF3 & 4 for the NDS.

FF6,7,8.9 for the PS1.

FF10,10-2,12DoC for PS2.

FF11 for XBOX360.

FF7AC and FFSW.

I will own FF13 come 9th march at 9am when i will be holding my new PS3 console and CEFF13 xd.png

I dont really have a defining favourite but i spend most of my time playing FF11 now but imo FF10-2 sucked.

I have #7 on the PSP, 8, Crisis Core, and Dissidia. I've played 7 briefly, but I've been occupied with Dissidia recently. It is very addicting. I've also rented and played Dirge of Cerberus. It is a good game as well.

I still have to play Cloud Tidus & Bartz on Dissidia.

Zidane is the most awkward character ever. Nearly every attack missed. I much prefer Squall and Terra.

I love playing as Squall, he's so much fun!

He seems almost happy compared to Cloud, lol.

I was hoping that Sephiroth would be one of Squall's story characters, but no T-T.

It would make it MUCH more interesting.

Seriously. Wtf with Sephiroth/Cloud. It was like some yaoi-loving fangirl wrote the script. Seph somehow became Cloud's...councilor... o.O

"And remember, every time you need a reason to keep fighting, I shall provide."

Thank you, do you want to kiss the bride now? Or should I say groom.

You know its a bad sign when even Sephiroth seems to feel sorry for you.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

When Squall met Ultimecia at the clocktower I seriously thought she was going to kiss him. That scene reminded of the Rinoa-is-Ultimecia theory.