shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

Is there something going on that I don't know about?? smile.gif

Seems a LOT of people felt like breeding their horses today!

user posted image

...Is that supposed to happen? xd.png

I had that happen once too... I was so confused...

user posted image

...Is that supposed to happen? xd.png

Happens to me quite often recently. It'll be a new thing captcha are doing.

Edited by TheGrox

user posted image

aww smile.gif <3

Haha! That's very cute. Some dragons just make the best combinations when you put them next to each other.

Another CB pair of mine: Maiim, Nerdy1

user posted image

Seems my male does not like nerdy horses.

MOAR Nocturne Madness

user posted image

The Nocturnes all seem to be behaving on my end. That also happens to be the lineage of one of my Nocturnes! I'm serious!

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

user posted image

I'm loving this lineage!

My reaction:

mellow.gif Oh cool, Desert lineage. Hey, hey one of them has a similar name to mine... Wait...

blink.gif What the hell? How is that even possible? All the reds have the same name?!!! I thought that no two dragons could share a name!!! *rant*

wacko.gif *rant some more* Wait...

laugh.gif Ha, I get it... Silly Shoko. The red is the same dragon over and over, and since it's CB, the lineage appears as a stairstep. Okay....wait...

blink.gif but that means...

ohmy.gif THIS DRAGON IS SO SERIOUSLY INBRED!!! THE RED DRAGON'S MATING WITH ALL HIS OFFSPRING!!! WHAT THE censorkip.gif?!!!!

stone'd

*looks at lineage again* Wait... *realizes reds aren't cb* WHAT, MY HEAD!! So CONFUSED!!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!*cries*

Edited by Shokomon

My reaction:

mellow.gif Oh cool, Desert lineage. Hey, hey one of them has a similar name to mine... Wait...

blink.gif What the hell? How is that even possible? All the reds have the same name?!!! I thought that no two dragons could share a name!!! *rant*

wacko.gif *rant some more* Wait...

laugh.gif Ha, I get it... Silly Shoko. The red is the same dragon over and over, and since it's CB, the lineage appears as a stairstep. Okay....wait...

blink.gif but that means...

ohmy.gif THIS DRAGON IS SO SERIOUSLY INBRED!!! THE RED DRAGON'S MATING WITH ALL HIS OFFSPRING!!! WHAT THE censorkip.gif?!!!!

stone'd

*looks at lineage again* Wait... *realizes reds aren't cb* WHAT, MY HEAD!! So CONFUSED!!!! *cries

If you put spaces between the names, you can 'reuse' names and they'll look the same in lineage view. I've done the same thing for my Ed, Edd, n' Eddy lineage. (Although my lineage is also inbred, lol.) :3

user posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

If you put spaces between the names, you can 'reuse' names and they'll look the same in lineage view. I've done the same thing for my Ed, Edd, n' Eddy lineage. (Although my lineage is also inbred, lol.) :3

user posted image

Oh... Huh. I wonder why a space makes a name reusable. Do you have to put multiple spaces between names? Like for example, Chicken_Butt and Chicken__Butt? (Underlined portion shows amount of spaces.) Or just one?

On another note, yay Ed, Edd, and Eddy! :3

user posted image

I knew this was going to happen =P The Flamingo is imposter Midas Dorkface, the BBW is imposter Shallyn'nar.

Coincidence, or did a higher up pulls some strings? I lol'd either way, though I'm very disappointed I won't be able to breed lots of babies to try for zombie attempts this October.

user posted image

I knew this was going to happen =P The Flamingo is imposter Midas Dorkface, the BBW is imposter Shallyn'nar.

Coincidence, or did a higher up pulls some strings? I lol'd either way, though I'm very disappointed I won't be able to breed lots of babies to try for zombie attempts this October.

Awwww noooooooeeeeeeeees! So sad... I wanted to PM you for an egg of these two! xd.png

The third success from this trio! <3

user posted image

Nice, Socky Nice!