KageSora

Tales of...

These words will be your last, REPLICAAAAA!!!!

That line is full of win, and Asch is awesome.

It suks that ToA never came out in Europe, youtube videos will have to do.

ToS 1 is the best <3

ToS 2 isn't as fun... but I'm not finished playing yet haha tongue.gif (I think Emil is annoying for a protagonist... Llyod is so much cooler! ... even if he's cliche tongue.gif)

Can anyone else say that they've played the original, Tales of Phantasia for the Super NES? I swear that the original was the best, and I started with Symphonia just like what appears to be everyone else. I know what Lloyd called the tree. happy.gif Anyway, Cless is an awesome character, and Klarth and Arche really crack me up sometimes. (These names may be different from those in the GBA port that finally came stateside.) The story was great (though I still haven't quite made it to the end. Dhaos is really tough!) and it was one of the first games to feature Mode 7 graphics and voice acting/a CD soundtrack.

Edited by Asuterisuku

Urgh, Kratos...

Hey, as a fan... Can you explain what's so awesome about him? I've never gotten it, and I wanna know why people like him so much.

I think that it's the "mysterious loner" and the "total badass" appeal that draws people to Kratos. I kill Zelos in favor of Kratos. Every time.

Mmmm, I kill Zelos because I don't like him. xd.png

@silvermoonlightrider: Emil gets better, but I personally think he's adorable. xd.png

I really have to get back to playing Abyss, but I'm doing another run of ToS1 right now. xd.png

I so wish they'd bring Vs. over here. D:

Haven't checked out here in a while. So that's what ToS2 is... hm.

Pity I can't play ANY of them... stupid lack of a game system. *pokes around listlessly*

Poor Rhea! D: That's depressing.

For Symphonia fans, some people have gotten together and made Formsprings for some of the characters, it's really amusing. (I've managed to give one character the idea to get himself swallowed by a monster for research. Oops? xd.png) It's really fun to see how the people answer as the characters. Lloyd, Zelos, Sheena, Kratos, Yuan, Yggdrasill, Colette, Rain, Emil, Ratatosk, Aster, Richter, Genis, the Wonder Chef, Seles, and Marta all have one now. xd.png Great fun. Scrawlers over on DA is the one that started the whole thing and is kinda organizing it. xd.png

Edited by KageSora

Yay! Tales fans! None of my friends know what I'm talking about whenever I mention any sleep.gif'

I loved Tales of Symphonia, that was my first one. My bro borrowed it from his friend, along with Abyss, and I want to find and buy them so I can play them again. Since Symphonia was so long ago for me, the story's details are blurry ><' so I want to play it again. I bought Dawn of the New World, but I haven't played it yet cuz I want to play the first.... Gr.

But yeah, Abyss was great as well. My bro and I started Vesperia, but we never finished it cuz he went to college, and he isn't home very much. Can't play it without him now, you know?

*points to name* Stands for Akari Aurion. Yes, after Kratos =D

-raises hand-

I adore Tales of Symphonia. I just recently got it, and still haven't quite beaten it (I'm about to go beat Celsius into submission) but it's incredibly fun and I love the characters.

I also have Tales of Vesperia, which I also have yet to beat. The main character is funny, and it's almost as awesome as Symphonia. ...Almost.

Also on my "owns it, loves it, has yet to beat it" list is Tales of Phantasia... though I'm not loving it quite as much, it's still charming.

For Symphonia fans, some people have gotten together and made Formsprings for some of the characters, it's really amusing.  (I've managed to give one character the idea to get himself swallowed by a monster for research.  Oops?  xd.png)  It's really fun to see how the people answer as the characters.  Lloyd, Zelos, Sheena, Kratos, Yuan, Yggdrasill, Colette, Rain, Emil, Ratatosk, Aster, Richter, Genis, the Wonder Chef, Seles, and Marta all have one now.  xd.png  Great fun.  Scrawlers over on DA is the one that started the whole thing and is kinda organizing it.  xd.png

LEIK OHMIGOODNESS IT'S YOU! HAI DERE! 8D

I didn't know Genis had one. D: What's his link?

(and of course, you can't forget about Ramen-chan! :3)

LEIK OHMIGOODNESS IT'S YOU! HAI DERE! 8D

I didn't know Genis had one. D: What's his link?

(and of course, you can't forget about Ramen-chan! :3)

THIS IS HILARIOUS AND AMAZING.

It's a small world, and a smaller Internet, it seems. xd.png Wow. Just WOW. Now I have even more reasons to love Symphonia! xd.png

Genis

That's his. Need Presea's or Regal's, too?

Haaaa... I'm the one that asked Ramen about buying the papers so I could eat them. xd.png

@Animorph: Oh, hay, I still have like all those books. Fun series, fun series. I wish I had Phantasia. xd.png

@Aurion: You don't really need to even know the story of the first to play and enjoy the second, so if you don't remember the first so well it's not a big problem. You mostly wanna play the first beforehand because then you get all the little references and some of the things are more amusing when you know the events in the first.

Formspring? What-

... ahaha, what the heck?

Formspring is a place where you can ask people questions anonymously (or not) and they answer them. It's interesting. xd.png

Yeah, it's really hilarious to talk to the people doing the characters--harassing Ratatosk is fun. xd.png

My favorite is definitely both symphonia games. I want to also play abyss. havent got around to buying it yet xd.png

Girchild, did you prefer ToS1 or ToS2? :3

And I'm not far in Abyss, but I love it already, and I so need to make more time to play it!

ToS is the best! Tos2 is okay. I hate Emil >:(. He's so annoying. I got bad ending just to see him kill himself

D: I like Emil. Mostly because he reminds me of myself, IRL. xd.png

Mmm, though I admit to getting the bad end first, because I was curious. ...I laughed the entire time. Does that make me a bad person, for laughing uncontrollably the entire time one of my favorite characters commits suicide...?

Edited by KageSora

I just love Tales of games... See my post on first page. xd.png

I'm a real fan of these games, I finished Tales if Symphonia at 100% and did almost the same with Abyss. Ah, Abyss. Favorite game ever. I even have Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss miniatures, and they cost me A LOT. But I'm a fan so...

There are Tales of Symphonia mangas now. But they're too expensive, and I don't like mangas. I just want them because it's Tales of Symphonia. Oh well.

I started Tales of Vesperia, I love it, but I had to stop playing it. Why? Because I'm getting close to the end and I don't want it to ever be finished. I've bought it on XboX 360 but I plan on getting the PS3 version for all the bonuses.

I played Tales of Eternia (Tales of Destiny 2) too... I liked it, but it's not the same thing at the others. Maybe because it's older.

I've downloaded Tales of Destiny but I will only play it when Vesperia is finished. One good thing at a time!

And I want to buy Tales of Legendia too. The problem is that I live in France, and the only Tales of games we have here are Symphonia 1 and 2, Vesperia and Eternia. I had to download Abyss and it's so awesome now I want to buy it.

Favorite characters ever? Luke and Asch, Jade, Yuri, and I like Lloyd too because he really reminds me of myself at times.

I can't believe the cameo costume of Master Richter's outfit was given to a GIRL character. That's just... ...My brother can never, EVER know of this. He calls Master Richter a woman as it is. D:

D: I like Emil. Mostly because he reminds me of myself, IRL. xd.png

Mmm, though I admit to getting the bad end first, because I was curious. ...I laughed the entire time. Does that make me a bad person, for laughing uncontrollably the entire time one of my favorite characters commits suicide...?

Haha, I did the complete opposite. I FORCED myself to get the perfect ending because otherwise I would feel really bad :/

Mmmm, so who's played Tales of Vespira? How good is it?