KageSora

Tales of...

I've played Tales of Symphonia but didn't get to the end. Cousin took it back before I could get to the ending.

But I've also played Tales of the World not done yet and Tales of Legendia not done yet either.

Currently working on Star Ocean Till the End of Time changing game titles until I have money to buy one of the other games.

Thought so. :3

Yep. Along with a brand new character. Dunno if the US will get it.

Yeah, a Pirate isn't it? Sounds cool, I hope the US gets it. I want to play that game, but not if I have to get an Xbox360...shouldn't it be round XP

oooo I played (er rented) Tales of Vesperia, It was fun biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Except..

Me + some bosses = me dead.. a lot.

Yea.. the bosses imo were hard, never finished it either *sigh* I really wanna tho. Just need to go and buy it. So yea. It's one of my favorite 360 games (I dont like how 360 is like all shooters ._. I mean I like shooter games, but EVERY OTHER game is a shooter, or the populaur ones.. people under-estimate games like tales of vesperia if you ask me)

That's what has kept me from going into the Xbox business. Too many shooters and random violent games.

I dont wanna get that off topic but..

Well I do love my 360. I would dieeee without Halo 3 *is a HUGE fangirl of Halo games happy.gif* anyways, like I was saying I do love some of the shooter games, and a good amount of 360 + PS3 only games (I dont want a PS3, not worth it for my kind of games)

BUT

I also lovee my wii! They are like complete opposites so I'm always happy happy.gif Happy day!

Ok yea.. all done.. gahh I hate going off topic sorry bout that >.>

So tales...I think I like Abyss better than Symphonia...well maybe not big picture storyline-wise, but graphics, gameplay, and ending were better to me in Abyss.

I keep hearing great stuff about Abyss. After my next playthrough of ToS2, I'll have to hook up the PS2 and pop in my Abyss copy and get around to playing it. xd.png Do the same with Vespira one of these days when I'm home all day and my brother is out and not on the 360...

Edited by KageSora

I really like Vesperia just by how it looks, I've never even played it before. Abyss is really good too. Sometimes the graphics are akward and dialogue is a bit cheesy, but great story with good characters.

I've played Tales of Symphonia but didn't get to the end. Cousin took it back before I could get to the ending.

But I've also played Tales of the World not done yet and Tales of Legendia not done yet either.

Currently working on Star Ocean Till the End of Time changing game titles until I have money to buy one of the other games.

Star Ocean huh? Now that begs the question-

"What came first? The Ocean or The Tales"

I really like Vesperia just by how it looks, I've never even played it before. Abyss is really good too. Sometimes the graphics are akward and dialogue is a bit cheesy, but great story with good characters.

Cheesy? I gotta pop it in soon, I love cheesy dialog. xd.png

I've seen a few videos of things from Abyss on YouTube, and some of the stuff looks like it's really funny at times. xd.png

So how was ToA? I've heard lots of good about it.

THEY'RE DOING A VERSUS GAMES WITH THE TALES CHARACTERS?!?!

oh yes. I've been dreaming about a game like this and it's finally come true. Japan is suppose to get it in August I believe and I know north america is trying to or did license the game according to wiki that is

Yeah, I heard that they licensed it in America, too. I hope it comes out here... It has Master Richter in it. xd.png *has been converted into a total massive Richter fan*

And it's supposed to be released in Japan in September 2009, from what I've heard.

Oh, hay, I see KOSy in your siggy, binky. :3 butthat'sfromadifferentseries. offtopic,oops. xd.png

i don't like Tales of Symphonia.....i just don't. i played tales of Tales of the Abyss once, i liked that one ^.^

...xd.png I have been converted into a complete and total Aster fan. ((ToS: DotNW)) I even changed my Gaiaonline avatar to look kinda like him xd.png

((PHOTOBUCKET, STOP CHANGING MY .PNG FILES TO .JPG, DAMN IT! DX ))

I'm gonna get Tales of Vesperia when I get a PS3, I can't wait!

I actually played ToS2 without playing the first, and I'm in love with it (well, in love with Richter, but that's beside the point. laugh.gif). I want to find the first one, and I've been begging my dad to get it for me on eBay.

I got Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Vesperia, but haven't really gotten into them. That's my next project.

I actually played ToS2 without playing the first, and I'm in love with it (well, in love with Richter, but that's beside the point. laugh.gif). I want to find the first one, and I've been begging my dad to get it for me on eBay.

I got Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Vesperia, but haven't really gotten into them. That's my next project.

ANOTHER MASTER RICHTER FAN!

I'm completely in love with Master Richter. xd.png

The second game is GOOD, I don't get why people seem to have a lot of hate for it. It seems to be pretty hit-and-miss, lots of people hate/really dislike it, and then some of us love it. I loved the first game, yes, but that doesn't mean I can't love a new cast of characters in a second game... D:

((xd.png I can't stop listening to the OST. I'm so glad I bought a copy. biggrin.gif Full Force! is great music, so is From Darkside-Emil, Avenger-Richter, Wilderness of Sadness, and Climb It Hastily!, among others. xd.png I love Nekonin, the Katz Village music always makes me grin. xd.png))

Edited by KageSora

ANOTHER MASTER RICHTER FAN!

I'm completely in love with Master Richter. xd.png

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE?! biggrin.gif

(where did you find this soundtrack?! D:)

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE?! biggrin.gif

(where did you find this soundtrack?! D:)

Master Richter is like... So amazing and sexy, and I want posters of him. xd.png

I bought it online, Play-Asia.com. Of course, I'm sure there are less-than-legal ways to obtain it. xd.png

((Though I love Master Richter, I love Emil, Ratatosk, and Aster, too. xd.png I even changed my Gaia avatar to look kinda like Aster. xd.png))

Edited by KageSora