mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I think that the state of the ap/cave does make a difference to breeding success, at least it seems that way to me.

I'm happy to swap black, metallic bred eggs. Gold bred and silver bred, with black. No whites at this stage.

I have a gold girl awaiting some outside blood for her mate.

Edited by sidoney

Pure ? X Gold or Silver?  It has been suggested to maybe open this up other breeds. If you are working on a specific pure metallic/?breed lineage and want a place to exchange eggs, let me know and i'll add it here for you.

If you do open it up I have a Pure red/silver line (with two dragons breeding for this; a pair of silver twins) & a pure guardian/silver line as well which I'd like to offer eggs from.

(and the 1st gen silver/seasonal pair who are really bad at laying eggs! from which I'm trying to get a silver to start a seasonal/silver PB line.. )

And if people wanted some water/silvers I have an /almost/ pure water/silver line that's at 7th gen (and I'm always looking for pure water/silvers if anyone has any!)

Then there's the vine/silver line I'm doing that isn't pure, strictly speaking but I'm trying to 'make' it be that way: in the last 6 gens it now only has black/gold and purple included. (I'm doing this as the line seems to be a very good alt producer, there being 5 in the past 5 gens)

On Black/white/silver I have a second gen pair that are breeding white eggs if anyone wanted any of them.

And I'm looking for a pure black/silver/white (or any combination of) to pair with a Silver male; so if anyone is breeding those!

As for Gold pures; I don't think I have any, due to my inability to get CB golds & the aforementioned lack of planning! I will check them out though.

EDIT: Found a pair that are only Gold/black/white (3rd gen eggs)

Funnily enough I was considering making this thread as I've been concentrating on breeding Silver lineaged commons for a while. Unfortunately I don't have all that many 'pure' pairs due to bad planning =/

Edited by kanaylle

I can currently do;

pure silver x red,

pure guardian x silver

pure white x gold (although I havn't had any luck for the 2 people that have already requested from this one, Mandrake, I think you were one, I havn't forgotten lol, just had no luck sad.gif )

Pure pink x gold

I also have 2 CB female silvers un-named at the bottom of my scroll which I am waiting for some sort of pure metallic project to come along. I caught them both at the same drop so I was thinking of doing a twins pure bred of some sort. Kana can help with that since she's got 2 pure silver x red silver twins from my pure pair smile.gif

So all in all I've only got 1 set that match the criteria for this particular project - white x gold, but I am up for anything involving pure lines shoudl this project expand or anyone else decide to pick up other colours.

I'd like to join this project. I recently started pure black/silver line.

I'm also considering silver/white and silver/skywing lines.

I have a normal black hatchling ungendered at 5 days 22 hours as of this post that is 3rd gen pure black/gold breeding that is available for gifting as breeding stock. SPOKEN FOR

Edit: PM me if you want it coz I don't get on here every day.

Edit the Second: no naming requirements. wink.gif

Edited by sidoney

hey guys. i will update the first post, hopefully tomorrow evening, to show the new lineages and who is working on each of them. biggrin.gif

I have a line of guardian/gold that a friend and I are working on.

Hey there! I think you know about the silver x stone one I'm working on (it's got it's own thread anyway) but I thought I'd drop a head in here to say - I really like what you guys are working on! If you need anny help, let me know. I'm happy to do what I can, even if I won't be participating.

I've also got a CB silver and CB white that like each other, so if anyone wants any 2nd gen eggs (normally white, I'm afraid) for the project you are most welcome to ask for them.

I have several metal x color lines going on my scroll. I've got a silver x white, a silver x blk, silver x seasonal (even/perfect lineage project), gold x white, gold x blk, and a gold x seasonal.

I've only one cb silver and it's in my even/perfect lineage project and no cb golds but I am very careful to make sure that there is zero inbreeding of these lines.

updated first post.

i have one question for Kanaylle. you mentioned the black, white, silver and black, white, gold lines. are you working on a combo of all three colors (ie, in a single lineage you have blacks, whites, and silvers) or you have a line for black and silver and a line for white and silver? The lines for this thread are pure one color and a metallic. Let me know so we can figure out where you would go in those particular lines. cool.gif

Please let me know if i missed anything or you want to add anything. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

They are actually all three colours. I thought that because the main project was about blacks & whites with gold that it wouldn't be a problem. =/ ('cause they kinda combine the whole lot together) but if that disqualifies them that makes sense.

And I just remembered I'm after a silver that is pure white/silver as well because I managed to find a pure 3rd gen White/silver who then gendered wrongly for my male silver. (just throwing that out there!)

They are actually all three colours. I thought that because the main project was about blacks & whites with gold that it wouldn't be a problem. =/ ('cause they kinda combine the whole lot together) but if that disqualifies them that makes sense.

And I just remembered I'm after a silver that is pure white/silver as well because I managed to find a pure 3rd gen White/silver who then gendered wrongly for my male silver. (just throwing that out there!)

well, i'll add you to the lists because you can take eggs in from any of the lineages but if you have babies from your 3-breed lineages just make sure you mention that so that any person interested will know that they aren't pure 1bredXmetallic. who knows, there may be others out there that are doing all 3 breeds in a lineage (black, white and silver or gold). i've seen a few lineages that are that way. also, you might be able to get a pure line going from eggs offered here. smile.gif

i'll definitely add you to the silverXwhite list. smile.gif

Awesome! Thankyou!

And I'd always mention that it was a 3 type lineage before giving out eggs, because it's annoying to think you've found what your looking for only for it to be not /quite/ right. (This actually happened to me when I was looking for pure water/silvers.)

Maybe if you had some way of marking people who are breeding non-pure lines or something? (Like my water/silver and vine/silver). And is the front marked for people who breed those lines or want something from that line.. (or am I really confused and the list is for people who breed those types only?)

A friend and I have a gold/black/guardian thing going, and a silver/purple/orange one as well. In three-colour. Sometimes you catch things that are three colours and the pedigree looks pretty. (Just for info about three colour lineages.)

kanaylle: i have you added to the lists. also, the lists are for those people that are interested in those particular lineages. they are either already working on it and can contribute eggs or are wanting eggs with that particular lineage so they can build one of their own. hope that helps. biggrin.gif please ask any questions that pop up.

sidoney: that's cool with the 3 breed lineage and i won't mind if you want to announce those eggs here but i'm going to keep the lists strictly for pure 1 breed X silver or gold. cool.gif

Well, now that Silver x Vine is included, count me in. happy.gif

I'm trying for a Jack and the Beanstalk type line. You know, the beanstalk grew in the moonlight. So all of my slivers will be named "Jack" or "Jacki" something, and all of my vines "Bean" or "Beanstalk".

Whilst I was stalking for an elusive CB gold I grabbed 2 silvers from the cave.

This means I am going to be looking for purebred commons from your breedings to breed these with next week.

I am going with 1 white and 1 black I think so please shoot me a PM if you need a home for one of the purebreds black x silver or white x silver commons.

If I've got the space I can take it but I'd need to wait til the silvers grow first smile.gif

And Mandrake, the kana I refered to in my post is actually kanaylle - I think it's thrid on the red x silver list. Sorry for any confusion.

Eeek, and I am such a noob I forgot one - I also have a CB silver x CB vine pair smile.gif

(I haven't decided what I'm doing with my hard traded CB gold yet lol, it was to be bred with my TJ red boy however that might be a waste if I can get TJ golds from a bred gold)

Also if anyone drops twin silvers pure red x silver I'd trade top dollar for them as I think the pure bred red x silver twins project is going to get underway if the current breeding situation allows it. Kanaylle is trying for twin reds from my set of silver twins now but we'll be looking for the next person to try and carry it on.

Edited by AnnieGYG

Hi everybody,

I have several cb silvers that I can breed with commons.

I have cb white, cb black, cb winter, cb purple, cb red, cb stone, cb guardian to breed i can try to breed the silvers with. I'm willing to breed if people ask me, as long as I don't need them for my own project. Trading eggs would be great.

I'm looking for cb silver/cb frill eggs for my SilverFrill project.

I'm around a lot in the DC fansite trade (or in the general chat)

or just send me PM

I also have AIM and MSN

Edited by tinytim

I've added everyone to the appropriate lists.

AnnieGYG: thanks for clarifying info on"Kana"

also, i can try for twins but my dragons have been giving me only 1 egg clutches for awhile now. i'm not sure if or when i'll get multiple egg clutches....

Oh hey! I just realized there's a silver/guardian list and I'm not on it. xd.png I do have a pure silver/guardian breeding pair, however the silver is from AnnieGYG's dragons, just to clarify.

And I've finally got a start on the gold/white line! I have a CB gold biggrin.gif but he is being just a bit difficult, so I am working on finding a mate that he won't *ahem* refuse... And I have a white from CB gold x CB white cross too! <3 Due to get a gold from the same cross once they produce one. *grins* So yep, there's the good news. I'd love to exchange eggs with people, once I manage to get this gold breeding. xd.png

And I can breed eggs from a couple of pure silver/white breeding pairs or the one pure silver/guardian pair, to exchange with others if anyone wants. ^^

Can I be added to the black/silver list? My curled black alt, Draak's Pip, and my silver male, Draak's Luja, are mated and provide a steady stream of silvers and alt blacks (they have not yet produced a single reg black) I would love to find their babies good homes here! I like the idea of them being the part of a breeding program.

EDIT: I guess I do not meet the qualifications just yet sad.gif I reread the rules and both Luja and Pip are bred dragons from un-pure lines...

Edited by Neurozool

MaidMarian: i have you added to the appropriate lists. smile.gif

Neurozool: those two don't meet the specs but if you are trying to build a pure black X silver line, the people here can help you with that goal. let me know and i'll add you to the list. also, there are a lot of people that are looking for alt blacks, me included, that would trade with you in a heart beat. smile.gif when you get a black egg from that pair, PM me and we'll set up a trade. i wouldn't mind playing the alt lottery with that history. laugh.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Just wondering if anyone is interested in an egg that I bred. It is a white egg with CB silver x CB white parents.

If you are interested PM me ASAP because it is at 4d 1h and I plan to abandon when it hatches.

My mom also bred a white egg that has CB Silver and CB White parents, if anyone wants it, you can indicate here in the thread or PM me.

purplehaze: once i'm unlocked, in about a day or so, i would love the little white egg - that is if no one already has requested it. biggrin.gif